Reviews for Endangered
Skull1412 chapter 2 . 5/15
Poor Kuroko...hope Kasamatsu helps him and lives! I trust Kasamatsu with this situation but if it is Kasamatsu don't kill him!
make kuroko jelouse that someone talks to kise and then he becomes YANDERE too! my mind is fucked up i know
please make kuroko yandere toooo! that would be AWESOME
Luka chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
Make both yandere please
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Please, next chapter make kuroko yandere too i know its werird but it will be interesting
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
pls make kuroko yandere too both yandere would be intresting
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
make kuroko in love with kise
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
more pls make kuroko love kise
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
Aomine! Save Kuroko! D:
coolexaj chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
I'm tempted to ask you to make Kuroko commit one deserves this kind of treatment fake or not,This is basically abusing Kuroko.D: you just made me hate the KuroxKise shipment...i USED TO BE A kUROXkISE fan..heavy note on used to now.
nassh aragom chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
wow,had some yandere fic like continuation of what kise is doing to kuroko to be with
Convenient Alias chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
There are a lot of lines in this that are really emotional and gripping. I think the strongest one for me, though, is "Kise took great care of the slash on Kuroko's wrist." You don't even mention the suicide attempt other than that, and the omission makes it speak even more loudly.
Other than that, wow. The second chapter really ups the ante, especially the murder. But then, it was clear from the first chapter that Kise was sick.
Sick!Kise is interesting to read. Thank you for writing such an intriguing fic.
KinHiromi chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Aw, come on!
Continue it. ;_;
KinHiromi chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
It's so good! Favorite-ing
Altira chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
I'm pretty sure this is abandoned but honestly I really like this I don't know I have a thing for these types of things. I quite like all violent Kise and such.; Good job!(: