Reviews for Endangered
coolexaj chapter 1 . 6/8
I'm tempted to ask you to make Kuroko commit one deserves this kind of treatment fake or not,This is basically abusing Kuroko.D: you just made me hate the KuroxKise shipment...i USED TO BE A kUROXkISE fan..heavy note on used to now.
nassh aragom chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
wow,had some yandere fic like continuation of what kise is doing to kuroko to be with
Convenient Alias chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
There are a lot of lines in this that are really emotional and gripping. I think the strongest one for me, though, is "Kise took great care of the slash on Kuroko's wrist." You don't even mention the suicide attempt other than that, and the omission makes it speak even more loudly.
Other than that, wow. The second chapter really ups the ante, especially the murder. But then, it was clear from the first chapter that Kise was sick.
Sick!Kise is interesting to read. Thank you for writing such an intriguing fic.
KinHiromi chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Aw, come on!
Continue it. ;_;
KinHiromi chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
It's so good! Favorite-ing
Altira chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
I'm pretty sure this is abandoned but honestly I really like this I don't know I have a thing for these types of things. I quite like all violent Kise and such.; Good job!(:
Guest-001 chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Buuuuuuut there's more right? right?
Guest-001 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Yandere! Kise is pretty scary XD lol
KurokoTetsuya101 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
will you continue this? It's really interesting and it would be a shame if it just ended here.
PandaWarlord chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Kyaa! I like this fanfic very much! I don't know why but I always had a thing for yandere Kise! (IDK why though) But, please continue this! If its not too much? Because I want to read how Aomine will react!
Psycho Nocturnal chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
aokuro and akakuro kyaaaa I;m squealong, we have the same favorite pairing!
I'd love to chat with you owo (hopefully I don'y creep you out, hopefully... .)
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
please update! this is so good!
Belle'Masque chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
poor Kuroko, More?
Belle 3
aku no tensai chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
Kento is also my favorite character. Buy any chance, is Kise's personality somewhat manufactured after Toma? But he seems original in his own way too (Kise does).
In any case, I love this story so far and REALLY really hope that you update again soon!

Poor Kurokocchi! But I've wondered why the teacher, and some students don't say anything. Or why Kuroko never told his mom and dad before he moved out. Also Akashi never said anything.

I understand that they're pretty much...disconcerted, to say the VERY absolute least, by Kise's behaviour (not to mention his connections with others) but if they went to the authorities and said something, then eventually they'd have to look into it, right?
I mean, if I were a clean detective and had three different people tell me similar stories about the same two people, I'd definitely look into it.
But then again, if things escalated that quickly then this would be a dull story, wouldn't it?

In any case, I'm very happy with how things are progressing and hope that you'll continue and update again soon :)
-AnT
BerryBliss chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
I think I know what was inspired from amnesia (the girls being the bullies part) XD this is really good so far, yandere Kise's growing on me... :3 I can't wait for the next update (and I agree, kent is precious)