Reviews for Endangered
Guest chapter 1 . 12h
Please, next chapter make kuroko yandere too i know its werird but it will be interesting
pls make kuroko yandere too both yandere would be intresting
make kuroko in love with kise
more pls make kuroko love kise
Aomine! Save Kuroko! D:
coolexaj chapter 1 . 6/8
I'm tempted to ask you to make Kuroko commit one deserves this kind of treatment fake or not,This is basically abusing Kuroko.D: you just made me hate the KuroxKise shipment...i USED TO BE A kUROXkISE fan..heavy note on used to now.
nassh aragom chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
wow,had some yandere fic like continuation of what kise is doing to kuroko to be with
Convenient Alias chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
There are a lot of lines in this that are really emotional and gripping. I think the strongest one for me, though, is "Kise took great care of the slash on Kuroko's wrist." You don't even mention the suicide attempt other than that, and the omission makes it speak even more loudly.
Other than that, wow. The second chapter really ups the ante, especially the murder. But then, it was clear from the first chapter that Kise was sick.
Sick!Kise is interesting to read. Thank you for writing such an intriguing fic.
KinHiromi chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Aw, come on!
Continue it. ;_;
KinHiromi chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
It's so good! Favorite-ing
Altira chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
I'm pretty sure this is abandoned but honestly I really like this I don't know I have a thing for these types of things. I quite like all violent Kise and such.; Good job!(:
Guest-001 chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Buuuuuuut there's more right? right?
Guest-001 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Yandere! Kise is pretty scary XD lol
KurokoTetsuya101 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
will you continue this? It's really interesting and it would be a shame if it just ended here.
PandaWarlord chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Kyaa! I like this fanfic very much! I don't know why but I always had a thing for yandere Kise! (IDK why though) But, please continue this! If its not too much? Because I want to read how Aomine will react!