Reviews for Never Forget
rosetintedblindspot chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Beautifully written
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Thanks for writing
It's a very fitting tribute to all those working behind the scenes to keep us safe.
Unfortunately they only get publicity when something goes wrong and not every time they prevent a catastrophe.
littlemissruth chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This was a very poignant and touching story. When I was watching the Remembrance service I also thought about the un-named people who made sacrifices during the war and at other times - the spooks and all the others whose families will never know exactly what they did and what they do on a daily basis. In your story I liked how Harry let his guard down albeit briefly - after all he does have a heavy burden to bear and will also be likely to understand 'survivor guilt' but it will still affect him. He's also right about Ruth being the mother-figure on the Grid, although again, she sells herself short when she doesnt think she is brave enough to make sacrifices.
Sparky75 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Nice little glimpse into Rememberance Sunday
r4ven3 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I'm glad that you wrote this. It's one of those times of year which simply passes me by without a thought, but you have captured well the sentiment as it applies to Section D. Well done.
pook chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Wonderful sentiment and so beautifully written. Lest we forget
imagine-tht chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
A wonderful little remeberance piece.