Reviews for Demolish
anlmoon chapter 1 . 5/20
It was very good and well written I like the story and all the interactions
allure000 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Aaahhhh Yay! I love this story, it was unique but portrayed Trunks and Vegeta exactly how I would imagine them in that situation
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
This story was amazing. The plot was well done and you described the characters amazingly.
jessi chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Another great story, I really enjoyed it!
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Interesting story. I like the end.
saiyanwarrior23 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
no words describe how awesome this story was. i never thought earth would have been restored.i like how vegeta was more fatherly towards trunks instead of cold and distant. the bakemono people were intriguing too. wonderful story!
Eirdaru chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I like this story alot. Veggeta probably would have gone insane if he didn't have trunks with him. I like how natural and believable/realistic this AU fic is. Good job. Love it when vegeta is playing the part of a parent.
C chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Is it me, or is there at least two TFS abridged references? I mean, a warped version of: "I'm back bitches!" And a "THAT'S BULLSHIT!"

Still, Hahahahaha
pallyndrome chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Absolutley great! Except for your swearing at the end, but oh well.
Queen Maria chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Wow, this was so awesome! It was great to read about a Vegeta/Trunks life, and I liked how everyone was okay in the end. Really amazing!
ImaginaryInk chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This is a great piece. I only got around to it like 2 days ago. Love it! Sequel maybe?
cara9001 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I loved it! This story was absolutely great, it was a real pleasure to read. XD
LambdaDash chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Amazing story! One of the best I've read. I really like your writing style ;)
mooseliger chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
lol the longer the better I say but for sum its the shorter. it was soooo awsome I loved it
Yvonne chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Wow. That was really good. I wish I was as talented as you at writing.