Reviews for Demolish
allure000 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Aaahhhh Yay! I love this story, it was unique but portrayed Trunks and Vegeta exactly how I would imagine them in that situation
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
This story was amazing. The plot was well done and you described the characters amazingly.
jessi chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Another great story, I really enjoyed it!
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Interesting story. I like the end.
saiyanwarrior23 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
no words describe how awesome this story was. i never thought earth would have been restored.i like how vegeta was more fatherly towards trunks instead of cold and distant. the bakemono people were intriguing too. wonderful story!
Eirdaru chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I like this story alot. Veggeta probably would have gone insane if he didn't have trunks with him. I like how natural and believable/realistic this AU fic is. Good job. Love it when vegeta is playing the part of a parent.
C chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Is it me, or is there at least two TFS abridged references? I mean, a warped version of: "I'm back bitches!" And a "THAT'S BULLSHIT!"

Still, Hahahahaha
pallyndrome chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Absolutley great! Except for your swearing at the end, but oh well.
Queen Maria chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Wow, this was so awesome! It was great to read about a Vegeta/Trunks life, and I liked how everyone was okay in the end. Really amazing!
ImaginaryInk chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This is a great piece. I only got around to it like 2 days ago. Love it! Sequel maybe?
cara9001 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I loved it! This story was absolutely great, it was a real pleasure to read. XD
LambdaDash chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Amazing story! One of the best I've read. I really like your writing style ;)
mooseliger chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
lol the longer the better I say but for sum its the shorter. it was soooo awsome I loved it
Yvonne chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Wow. That was really good. I wish I was as talented as you at writing.
miikodesu chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
this story is GREAT! you made the story of son and father bonding is so strong! I LOVE IT! and my favorite conversation when trunks asked about her mother :D and how vegeta answered it show how he loves his mate so much :D
i almost thought vegeta will die (to reunite with his mate in otherworld), but you shocked me with AMAZING ending!

how long chikyuu have been restore after bakemono capture vegeta and trunks?