Reviews for Senses
What a messed up story, I am very sorry I read this. Total BS
Anon chapter 6 . 10/10
Brilliant. One of the better post epilogue stories i've read.
gwmclintock9 chapter 6 . 7/8
kudos!
Sardonic Irony chapter 6 . 5/5
I absolutely adored this. Sensitive, astute and considered. Just wonderful to read.
Ingriz chapter 6 . 11/21/2016
I really enjoyed this story. You had the characters make real-life decisions, and not easy choices that would wrap this all up with a nice bow. It felt really genuine.
Achien chapter 6 . 4/28/2016
I haven't reviewed a story on this site in so long. In fact, I had to create this account so I could review properly since I can't remember my login. I rarely read anymore, but I'm glad I caught this story.

I'd decided to write a review about halfway through the first chapter. Something about the style, the regard for the characters and their actions in relation to what was being told of the story itself, quickly distinguished this fic as unique. It's hard to maintain with consistency too, and while this fact was admittedly evident at times, your mechanics not once hindered the narrative, and instead shaped and contoured the story's tone so accurately to the subject matter. Overall, it was excellently styled, but without sacrificing the ease of reading.

The story itself was enjoyable to follow. Easy to read and comprehend, but easier still to analyze and dissect. I questioned at times whether certain actions were truly in service of the characters or simply just well rationalized wish fulfillment. At no point, however, did I feel that the characters were being slighted, as is all to common in fanfaction. I am, as well, entirely aware of the fact that characters are open to interpretation. This story is an example of one which I may not entirely agree with, but that I can certainly still enjoy.

Since I feel bad that reviews are so rarely reviews and instead just reduntant (if not welcome) praise, I will offer something hopefully more useful, or at least concrete.

I give the story 4/5 stars. Perhaps my biggest complaint lies in the fact that the story's momentum seems to falter somewhere around the end of the second chapter. It felt almost as though you had this fully realized and excellently developed understanding of the emotions and the motivations behind the characters, but that you struggled slightly with answering the question of where those forces would realistically take them, and this affected your writing. Whether this is true at all is completely unknown to me, but ultimately irrelevant. The impression existed nonetheless. Where I felt the story more than earned praise, though, lies in its well developed imagery and characters.

Please keep up the good writing. I can't stress enough how much this story gives me hope in the face of pages and pages of drivel and crap.

Excellent fic. Solid story. Solid characters. Excellent writing.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 2 . 2/27/2016
hermoine does want everything to be perfect and if she was in love with harry part of ron would know it and hermoine would be part of the problem.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
just the idea of ron cheating does not make sence, and since harry did not even like hermoine half the time. I don't thing he would care this much.
Aidenk77 chapter 6 . 2/14/2016
I really enjoyed this. Nice work!
Badbonita chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
Excellent!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
Great story and as you said, a beginning.

Thanks

The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
Hard, tough and yes, it is easy to see Ginny reacting like this. Harry is right, always the hero-worship, the style over the substance. Ginny ends up thinking that being the perfect social wife is enough, but it's all hollow.

And of course she'll blame Hermione; so would Ron. The fact is that they have a true relationship, based on trust, based on relying on one another in a way and extent that neither of the Weasley ever had or could understand.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
The clash with Ron of course was inevitable. What Ron's complaint shows is that he's never really understood her at all. What he describes are her defenses. The damage had already been done.

It is hard to credit that two people who had known each other for so long could make these mistakes, but it's like in Billy Joel:
Some love is just a lie of the heart, the cold remains of what began with a passionate start, and you might not want it to end, but it will, it's just a question of when.

Harry and hermione are starting to feel that pull that I thought was always there, because for them, it's Always been a matter of trust (Billy Joel again).

The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
I find I truly like this story. This is real life and it rings true and it's more than the fact I'm a Harmonian.

Hermione's complaints about Ron ring true with the portrait JKR painted of him in canon. And the relationship with Ron as Hermione portrays it rings true. Opposites and arguments maybe are exciting, but in the long run can't make for a stable relationship.

Harry and Ginny sounds right too. There really never was the growth needed in Ginny to realistically think she had changed from the little girl with the crush on the B-W-L. JKR never showed any growth and Harry's infatuation in HBP seemed really strange.

Great start.

Tom Riddle Minor chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
I've always wondered how it would feel ... You must have tried this yourself!