Reviews for I hate you, but I love you?
An Old Friend chapter 1 . 8/9
Love the way Izaya taunting Shizuo, and the way you wrote it, just plain amazing. Keep it up Mira :)
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
jkdssdjfsdkjlkdjfs THIS WAS SO CUTE AND ASDFJSDKJA. JUST, YES. I really like how they were for the most part pretty much IC lol nicely done :)
blackrose107 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
love ur story
ShizuoxIzaya-sama chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
First fan-fiction? Wow, you're pretty talented, you know? :) It was really funny and sweet story, I enjoyed it very much, Izaya's sarcastic replies and crazy actions made me laugh quite a lot.
I love how you keep them IC, that dynamic between them is the reason why they are so amazing. I'm looking forward to your next stories, keep writing, ne? :)
Namea
pbub2 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
That was so adorable! This has to be one of my favorite Shizuo/Izaya fics!
kokochi chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I understand how they felt...I also had an annoying enemy that always bothering me to no end,but the time I see him cry...I can't forget how the view hurting my heart...

Aaaanywaay!I wish more stories from you! ;D
Rikka-tan chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
this... was.. so... cute... XD
i think this was pretty good for your first time (pfff! i sound so innuendo here, lol)
that's amazing how 'The teacher walked...' could turned up into a story like this, haha :D
Sweet Nigthmare chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
You first story is pretty good ! These two seem to be pretty IC that's really enjoyable !

Shizu-chan's quite sad because of everybody's words about him being a monster.

But, Eyh Shizu-chan you're the only exception for Izaya ! Cause he can't choose one human, but you're not a human, are you ? So he can love only you :3

Really good story ! Keep writing :)