Reviews for A Spark of Hope
JustLucky05 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Great story! You do a great job at expressing Katara's inner thoughts and turmoil. I really enjoyed it. Keep up the great work!
Kelev chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Aww, so wonderful and fluffy!
DupreeRose chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
That was nice and it filled that gap perfectly.
oreocheesecakes chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This was awesome! I love it 'cuz it's not super cheesy but still has enough Kataang-ness :) And I love the way you compared his eyes to flames.
It's also great how you captured Katara's emotions. Personally, I think Katara's one of the hardest characters to write about because she's very confused about Aang. But I think you captured her emotions quite well. :D
Another reason I really like this is because it's realistic. They're very in character and I can see this really happening in between The Ember Island Players and the finale.
And the ending! The "I don't think of you as a brother" part. I think it's super awesome because it's enough to bring Aang's hopes up, but still vague enough so it's still unsure if she loves him or not (though we all know she does :)). As you put it, "It wasn't a lot, but it was something."
Well, that was long. :))) Anyway, good luck in your next stories! :D
LitBlueEyed chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I can really see this happening! In a lot of fan fictions, they always (always!) change up the story and add a kiss or make out session at the end! I loved how you stayed true to the story! Good job and great writing too!
SacredShinigami chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
SO CUTE. I really like how you crafted a scene to piece together the confusion that aroused from that. awkward moment they had together.
DarkSecretWaterbender chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I like it. Sorry but I'm not good at long reviews. I figured this was better than nothing.
Yue137 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
The idea behind the story is definitely interesting.
I have never thought about it, but as you mention it, it does indeed seem odd that Aang and Katara just go back to normal again after what happened during the intermission.

I like the way Katara reflects on what has happenend. And I also like the comparison to Sokka and Yue.

Your story makes me wonder about whether Aang would have failed defeating Ozai if Katara had fallen in love with someone else and committed herself to him...
Your story shows clearly how important she is in keeping him continuing his mission...
TheRunnaway chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
We all know Katara loved the whole time since the events in Ba sing se, she was just in this strange denial :D Great as always!
StandingInMoonlitRain chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
AHHH LUVED IT! The last part wuz epic!
Ower chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
There is not much to say. Just simply: Loved it. it was great.
apedarling chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
haha loved it! At the end i was like "well that didn't make him feel any better." then she said she didn't think of him as a brother, and yeah he was probably jumpin all over his room. hehe great job!
Epic Society chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
That was so cute! I especially loved the last part when Katara told him that she didn't like him like a brother because it wpuld have been so much better for Aang if she just said that in the show cuz that was the main thing that hirt Aang. (Although he took that really personally in the show) Anyways, I glad you had this short story because I was really getting bored. Well, I hope your continuation of You and Me goes well because I LOVED that story!
Jade1994 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Dawww I can totally see this happening in the show. This is lovely.
ILoveCartoons chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
You must write the sequel to You and Me!
By the way i'm 'ILoveCartoonsAllDay' and I LOVE YOUR STORIES! You have to write more!