Reviews for Family Matters
It was good, then you made it typical. What a fucking shame. Be fucking original.
dragonball256 chapter 5 . 5/22
Awesome story. Love that Emma finally saw what her hanging out with Neal was doing to Regina
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 5 . 3/6
Glad Emma went after Regina! Good girl!
Even better that Neal is leaving!
wade.walker.9847 chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
Great. Absolutely great
ZoieFan chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
My heart broke when Regina was hurting. I might have a mega crush on her character. You are the second ouat writer I've come to read. Nice story. Probably could've been a tad longer but yeah, it served its purpose. Thanks for writing it.
The L. MMonster chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
So sweet... :)
wicked73 chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
Wonderful story, it felt very natural for the characters to react like this and the happy ending was just wonderful
E.Elliot chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
OMG!I cried so much!T.T to perfect!
dance-love-life chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
i was soooo scared that the promt was some swan queen breakup thingy. you really did a great job with not telling where the whole plot was going. it was great but soo awful. i was afraid they'd break up just bc of this douche... no seriously, that was a really great story and i'm so happy sq got their happy ending :D
Ladytsunade3 chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
Awwwwie. I was sooo not busting out with tears. Seriously this was beyond cute and so perfectly written. Damn I need more of your work...lucky for me inhage 64 pages worth to choose from.
Melody21 chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
Dude... Holy crap! I love this story! Wow. Everything about this story i just adored. Great writing, to the point i had to duck away and get my emotions in check as i sat at my desk at work. Thank you.
CaraCersei chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
Loved this- such a beautiful little story.
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
I really liked that Regina was so emotional and could scarcely control it. She clearly felt so much and didn.'t know how to handle it. I also liked that Emma felt so real and how she tried to find a compromise of sorts, but still had difficulty prioritizing. This was a great read! :-)
souumlemure chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
OH, WHERE'S MY EVIL QUEEN, OR EVIL MAYOR WHEN I NEED HER?
Neal dear, you are so dead. And i'll be laughing on your grave.
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
Omg this was so freaking sweet I loved this!