Reviews for For All That Is Good and Fair
CastielIsAGoodFriend chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I disagree. The knights aren't indestructable. I liked Elyan too, but it was inportant to the the bromance was awesome! Loved when Merlin said he had a good sense of smell about leadin g them through the forest. Good one-shot! :)
R6 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I liked it, it was sweet.
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Great fic!
larasmith chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Morgana has succeeded in beginning the disintegration of ARWEN! Who knows if Arthur will ever love or forgive her if she committed any crimes against him or Camelot enchanted or brainwashed! Morgana shouldn't have taken her wrath against ARWEN as they have done nothing to her! Why can't she focus her hatred against her real tormentor and truly start repenting for her heinous transgressions? What fault is it of Gwen's she is destined to be Queen? Morgana could be one too had she remained good and there might have been a King who would have loved her and given her marriage and a kingdom to be monarch of!
A chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Enjoyed your story,again,it gives me some of the relationship I'm looking for in our favourite couple.

Disappointed in how they killed off Elyan,after finally giving us a show that was a bit closer to the earlier series,in that we got to see the whole gang interacting. I hoped that they would be developed in s5 .I'm losing the desire to watch,and I'm such a fan of the show.
I also enjoy your A/Ns
whitecrossgirl chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
That was really good, last night tore my ehart out because I missed it and had to watch it on iPlayer. However I made the mistake of going on Facebook and seen a status a friend posted saying someone died and someone else went evil. I knew it would be Elyan from the outset and his death just tore my heart out. yet despite everything I cannot wait to see this Evil Gwen and will be very interested to see how Angel Coulby protrays it and Emrys is back too, so it's gonna be a case of serious magical rock and roll next week
xx.reading-stories chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Well done! Cleverly written - I love it!
cflat chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Nice one-shot. And I agree that Angel and Katie did a brilliant job acting in this episode. Really sucks what happened to Elyan though.
Also, lol at this line - Arthur was so dedicated to finding Arthur and I adored Elyan!
I read a summary for the next episode that described Gwen as just brainwashed.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
You've ruined it for me! :( I came up to the line that said Elyan died :0 why have you written spoilers for 5x03? It should be 5x06!