Reviews for Of Toddlers and Parenthood
Silver Artemis Moon chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Aw... cute story!
About the fractions and stuff, I've always been confused as a mortal plus a god is a demigod, so what you do is add the fractions then divide into half. But two demigods... that still makes another demigod, which makes no sense what so ever. I have tried but the answer has so far always been the same. Hopefully RR with explain it in his books one day. :)
One thing even tougher then figuring out what demigod and demigod is? Figuring out how to make a nine and three quarters blood. My advice? You really, REALLY won't want to know. XD
littlemissgiggle chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Lots of romance. Really cute. Loved it!
renwhit chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I'd always thought that the kid of two demigods would still be half god - 1/4 god from one parent, 1/4 god from the other, and 1/2 human. That way, they would have similar powers to their parents, but they would be a bit diluted. Just my thoughts :)
kat callan chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
They be like a legacy so 1/4 god 1/4's demi- god 1/2 mortal?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
It would still be a half blood because it would be 1/2 1/2 which equals out to 2/4 which slides down to 1/2. Keep up the good work update if you would.
allen chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
the anwser to your question is this. the daughter is 50% annabeth and 50% percy.
now anabeth is 50% her dad and 50% athena. so the daughter would be 25% chase 25% athena. plus 25% sally and 25% poseidon. god story by the way.
Son of Chaos chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
that is extrmrely stupid, 1/41/41/2, not a whole person. Besides the fact that they would be called a legacy, they would be 1/4 god(dess) and 3/4 mortal.
Oceans Where My Feet May Fail chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
continue this story! Though I like this as a one-shot.
The Goddess of Myths chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
One fourth one god one fourth other god, one half mortal, so mostly still half god half mortal, just the powers from each god would't be as strong.

So like Percy and Annabeth's son or daughter would be one fourth Poseidon, one fourth Athena, and one half mortal.

At least I think that's how it would work. I've only done a little bit of the punnett squares stuff in science class... So I don't understand it perfectly.
Beautys Thorn chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Cute story, i would love ttto see more for this story! To see how much trouble a 2 year old can get into!

I tgink they would be a 1/4 blood! I hopethis helps