Reviews for Similarities between a Bee and a Peanut
vjg love ya chapter 1 . 2/9
Oh my lord d lord! That was the funniest thing I have ever read it my life. Just loved it it would be great if they really made a episode out of these
IvoryCrawler chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
OH MY GOOGLINESS!
BRILLIANT!
Hysterical!
moonshadow2012 chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Oh. My. Goodness. This is so hilarious please continue! I think the 4th one was my fav so far.
dragonbookaddict chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
*is laughing to hard to leave a proper review* ... *holds up sign while still laughing uncontrollably* SIGN: I am a Jeff Dunham fan. Walter, Peanut, and Jose Jalepano On A Stick are three of my favorites. It helps that I can actually see Bumblebee doing this stuff. *sign is lowered and laughing is still heard*
shard silver 2006 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
"He's an alcoholic!" That was the best part of this chapter. I
Penguinformer5 chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Lol the last part! I love Jeff Dunham very very much! Peanut plays perfect for bumblebee. Did u get that off u tube
madagascarmaster chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Pfft! Bumbles, I think you broke him! XD
madagascarmaster chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
... . PROWL actually LAUGHED. I HAVE TO MARK THIS HISTORIC DATE ON THE CALENDER!
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Bumbles, Ninja stars, man
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Omp! Roflmao! I love that skit!
GoldenBug Prime chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Cant...freaking...breathe! *falls to the ground laughing*
Autobot Chromia chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
I love Walter. My fav. line from him is. "I'll love you for ever and ever to I hope you get run over by a fricken Camaro."

Maybe you could do the Halloween special? Minding the Monsters (Screw the fact that it's not Halloween)
Autobot Chromia chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
OMP! Prowl is Jalapeno Pepper (on a stick I was so waiting for that joke to pop up) Serves Bee right
Autobot Chromia chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Mine too, Bee. Prowl the tight-aft laughed harder then I did(wellllll, almost)
Autobot Chromia chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
PROWL"S AN ALCAHOLIC!
I love this! Jeff Dunam is my fav. comedian! And TFP Prowl is my fav! BB does kinda act like Peanut now that I think 'bout ir.