Reviews for Guardian's High School
Guest chapter 12 . 10/25/2019
Why did you delete The Universe Hates Us? It was amazing and I came back to read it again but I can't find it anywhere.
Would you be willing to repost it? I miss it so much
DoggyDoodles1234 chapter 6 . 1/10/2019
Thank God Its North! PLEASE.. PLEASE REALIZE WHATS GOING ON!
DoggyDoodles1234 chapter 5 . 1/10/2019
i hardly ever cry... but this..? Im crying again, and i think i wanna just puke.. SOMEBODY DAMN HELP THE POOR THING ALREADY!
DoggyDoodles1234 chapter 4 . 1/10/2019
I Promised Myself I Wouldn't Cry Cause I Knew It Would Be Sad...

But That Last Line.. 'i just want my sister back' Yeah im crying..
Guest chapter 6 . 10/16/2018
I remember that, I was in 2nd grade. We got like 8'9" of snow at my house. Couldn't even open the door. It was AWESOME!
It-sallgeektome14 chapter 1 . 2/21/2018
Gah! So cute, I just got a black kitten and I named it Nico after the Percy Jackson character!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/16/2017
All the feels.
FangirlAlertWatchOut chapter 2 . 7/3/2016
Sorry, not to sound picky, but the line Aster says about learning to swim "even I learned to swim and I lived in Australia" is inaccurate. It implies that most people in Australia can't swim, or swimming is uncommon. I've lived in Australia my whole life, and everyone I know can swim. Kids in Australia learn from a very young age (I had baby lessons when I was like 1, and by the time I was 5 I could swim without floaties). Australia is an island, and a huge part of Australian culture is going to the beach and swimming etc. Not knowing how to swim is also very dangerous here, due to all the beaches and rivers.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
I do mathletes too. I feel you man, I'm team captain and our team made it to the finals and lost by a few points, around 3 or 4. I sucked, but I know exactly what you're feeling.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
Hello
Jamie Hunter chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
Australia is surrounded by water..
Azucon chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
His guardian is the opposite of a guardian, if that makes any sense.
Fandominsane chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
WAIT WHAT MANNY YOU WHAT oooh wait no that makes sense cause jack saw the moon in the moive / *PERDACL SCEECH* HE FLINCH AWAY FROM NORTH NOO OMG NOOOOOOOOO SCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH /
Fandominsane chapter 9 . 8/6/2015