Reviews for Guardian's High School
Candy Phantom chapter 5 . 8/17
His guardian is the opposite of a guardian, if that makes any sense.
Fandominsane chapter 10 . 8/7
WAIT WHAT MANNY YOU WHAT oooh wait no that makes sense cause jack saw the moon in the moive / *PERDACL SCEECH* HE FLINCH AWAY FROM NORTH NOO OMG NOOOOOOOOO SCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH /
Fandominsane chapter 9 . 8/6
OH STEVE OH HELL KILL HIM / Wait no no NO KILL STEVE /
Fandominsane chapter 6 . 8/5
SHIT north here / also OW MY EMOTIONS
Fandominsane chapter 5 . 8/2
DONT WHYWHYWHY NO FEELS NOOO NO I DIDN'T FEELS WHY NO WHY FEELS WHY WHY
Fandominsane chapter 4 . 8/2
Hey no! That okay! HOW DARE YOU! I didn't ask you for fEELS!
Fandominsane chapter 2 . 8/2
DUDE,BUNNY, NO YOU DON'T SAY DON'T SAY THAT, TO SOMEONE WHO NEARLY DROWN DUDE / Yeah listen bunny just being an insenitvte idiot / poor jack
Candy Phantom chapter 7 . 7/7
I have thought about suicide, a lot, but I always find something to keep me going.
Oh poor jack. Oi!
It would be man-slaughter nor murder because it wasn't intentional
Cruzz chapter 3 . 4/14
? - hmmmm sounds a bit like PJ )
Stephono The Swords Women chapter 7 . 4/2
I wish the families of those children my deepest apologies for what happened that day, it makes me feel disgusting that some gunners broke into a school and shot 20 innocent children i do not know how they are able to live with their conscience but i hope that they burn in the deepest fiery pits of hell for what they have done, and the worst thing about this massacre is that it was 11 days before christmas. I bet those parents bought gifts for those children only for those parents having to look at those presents meant for there children that rest beneath the ground their souls in The Next Adventure. I hope that those vile beast are haunted with the grief of killing those children.
InsanityIsClarity chapter 13 . 3/30
Good story, except for one minor detail. In the U.S., 18 year olds stay up later than 8. I stay up later than 8, and I'm not even in high school yet! But still, great story.
jessLpfy chapter 11 . 2/3
Thanks for the write.
jessLpfy chapter 10 . 2/3
I like the bit about manny saving jack, like a insert from the movie.