Reviews for Guardian's High School
FangirlAlertWatchOut chapter 2 . 7/3
Sorry, not to sound picky, but the line Aster says about learning to swim "even I learned to swim and I lived in Australia" is inaccurate. It implies that most people in Australia can't swim, or swimming is uncommon. I've lived in Australia my whole life, and everyone I know can swim. Kids in Australia learn from a very young age (I had baby lessons when I was like 1, and by the time I was 5 I could swim without floaties). Australia is an island, and a huge part of Australian culture is going to the beach and swimming etc. Not knowing how to swim is also very dangerous here, due to all the beaches and rivers.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 3 . 3/3
I do mathletes too. I feel you man, I'm team captain and our team made it to the finals and lost by a few points, around 3 or 4. I sucked, but I know exactly what you're feeling.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
Hello
Jamie Hunter chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
Australia is surrounded by water..
Candy Phantom chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
His guardian is the opposite of a guardian, if that makes any sense.
Fandominsane chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
WAIT WHAT MANNY YOU WHAT oooh wait no that makes sense cause jack saw the moon in the moive / *PERDACL SCEECH* HE FLINCH AWAY FROM NORTH NOO OMG NOOOOOOOOO SCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH /
Fandominsane chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
OH STEVE OH HELL KILL HIM / Wait no no NO KILL STEVE /
Fandominsane chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
SHIT north here / also OW MY EMOTIONS
Fandominsane chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
DONT WHYWHYWHY NO FEELS NOOO NO I DIDN'T FEELS WHY NO WHY FEELS WHY WHY
Fandominsane chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
Hey no! That okay! HOW DARE YOU! I didn't ask you for fEELS!
Fandominsane chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
DUDE,BUNNY, NO YOU DON'T SAY DON'T SAY THAT, TO SOMEONE WHO NEARLY DROWN DUDE / Yeah listen bunny just being an insenitvte idiot / poor jack
Candy Phantom chapter 7 . 7/7/2015
I have thought about suicide, a lot, but I always find something to keep me going.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2015
Oh poor jack. Oi!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
It would be man-slaughter nor murder because it wasn't intentional
Cruzz chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
? - hmmmm sounds a bit like PJ )