Reviews for Guardian's High School
Cruzz chapter 3 . 4/14
? - hmmmm sounds a bit like PJ )
That1girl200002 chapter 7 . 4/2
I wish the families of those children my deepest apologies for what happened that day, it makes me feel disgusting that some gunners broke into a school and shot 20 innocent children i do not know how they are able to live with their conscience but i hope that they burn in the deepest fiery pits of hell for what they have done, and the worst thing about this massacre is that it was 11 days before christmas. I bet those parents bought gifts for those children only for those parents having to look at those presents meant for there children that rest beneath the ground their souls in The Next Adventure. I hope that those vile beast are haunted with the grief of killing those children.
InsanityIsClarity chapter 13 . 3/30
Good story, except for one minor detail. In the U.S., 18 year olds stay up later than 8. I stay up later than 8, and I'm not even in high school yet! But still, great story.
jessLpfy chapter 11 . 2/3
Thanks for the write.
jessLpfy chapter 10 . 2/3
I like the bit about manny saving jack, like a insert from the movie.
jessLpfy chapter 1 . 2/2
You say elementary school twice and then at the end say middle school? Great job so far, looking forward to the rest.
awesometacos chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
The way you worded it made it sound kinda creepy...
But I like this so far!
jaz chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
you wrote a story where you made jack die? what is the name of the story?
Starwolf Wanderer chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
, History teacherChiron, Percy Jackson and the Olympians? :D?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Was the last sentence a foreshowing technique that I didn't catch before?
Ravenclaw667 chapter 13 . 10/26/2014
Aw. I'm sorry you believe that The Universe Hates Us is bad. I love it but sadly I can not adopt it. Could you pm me when it's adopted though? Thanks and don't forget your AMAZING!

Ravenclaw667
XxSparklePopsxX chapter 13 . 10/25/2014
I can't wait to check out your new account! I wish you the best of luck with new stories. And your early writing, or early stories weren't horrible, you did very good on them! But anyways hope you et tons of followers and favs on your new account and stories!
seems-pretty-legit chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
Omg my 7th grade math teachers name was Mrs. Parks. i hated her
Sophia Linn chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
Thank you and though this post is probably later than the event- I will pray for those that are going through these things across the country
gigioliveira01 chapter 12 . 9/10/2014