Reviews for Fate's Games
Leaonancano chapter 63 . 4/25/2014
I absolutely love these little stories, they always make me see the less appreciated characters in a new light.

I was hoping you would be able to write one about Niruin. He rarely gets attention on this site or anywhere else and he's my all time favourite character. Hopefully I don't sound too pushy but could the DB be a Bosmer as well?
Superness chapter 61 . 2/14/2014
I love this fic, but can you make chronicles of the stars 5?
Please?
Spottedfyre chapter 51 . 1/28/2014
I really like how you wrote Rhiada's reaction to Eltrys' death. It's always disappointing to see her total lack of reaction to it in the game, and you've remedied that perfectly here.
Wanderingidealism chapter 52 . 1/26/2014
I find that the more I play skyrim the less I want to join the Stormcloaks, because their leader is a bigoted prick who broke his own self-proclaimed beliefs in protecting Skyrim when he invaded markarth and destroyed the Forsworn (go read the book "The Bear of Markarth" if you don't believe me,) I wish to high Hrothgar and Back Bethesda added a DLC to allow you to singlehandedly murder all the idiot Jarls in Skyrim. And The Idiot Generals. And actually wage a campaign against the Thalmor where you drive them out of Tamriel with the aide of a rebellion that is not the Stormcloaks. I understand entirely your mixed feelings on Ulfric and Tullius.

Most of my rage is directed at Ulfric though. And Maven. And the Thalmor. They are all the worst people in Skyrim.

I do feel sympathy for Elisif, and it's nice to see a story that portrays her as a real character and not some one-dimensional grieving pansy, like the game portrays her as.
RakeeshJ4 chapter 56 . 1/25/2014
Damn. Quite intense. I recall being sad about that particular job when I read the notes, but ES rarely gives the option to 'talk and spare someone' without Illusion magic.

One perhaps constructive remark, I don't think the frequent italicizations work very well. For this reader at least, they disrupt the flow of the sentences and paragraphs when they occur so lften.
Wanderingidealism chapter 55 . 11/25/2013
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I JUST

AGHHHHH FEELINGS
RakeeshJ4 chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
Goddamn. You stumble across fanfics that reference or even feature pedo or loli elements. I get quite annoyed when it happens, but this one I read, and the tension was as much for whether Babette would kill as for whether Nazir-a twisted, unorthodox man to be sure-would or would not respond. Nicely done.
Spottedfyre chapter 48 . 10/24/2013
This chapter was adorable! ...I love the thought of these three as a family unit. Is there any chance you'd consider writing more with them?
Wanderingidealism chapter 50 . 10/22/2013
I...

Oh my God I can't describe how wonderfully tragic this is! I loved it! It was better than I could ever have hoped for! I am going to reread this, cry, then reread it again! I loved it so much!

Thank you so much for writing it! I cannot even begin to tell you how much I loved this!
Wanderingidealism chapter 49 . 10/22/2013
Oh My God

This chapter creeped me out!

(But I liked it)

I'd give a better review, but I am sick!
TheOP3RaT0R chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
You have a ridiculous talent for messing around with my feelings with these stories! Really excellent.
Wanderingidealism chapter 48 . 10/22/2013
Oh My GOD FEELS.

like ALL THESE FEELS.

AUUUUUGGGHHH HSO MANY FEELS.
Spottedfyre chapter 46 . 9/1/2013
This chapter actually made me feel bad for the Maro family... I didn't think that was possible. Great writing, as always.
Wanderingidealism chapter 44 . 8/31/2013
I never considered them "couple" material, I always thought they were more rivals or something. (I love Njada, and Athis)

this could be my favorite NPC ship
Spottedfyre chapter 43 . 8/29/2013
Words cannot describe how much I love this chapter. Ysolda is one of my favorite characters, and her relationship with Ma'dran is adorable. I like the rest of this story, too, but this chapter is definitely my favorite. I'm looking forward to whatever you decide to write next.