Reviews for Alone Time
Cucumber-Monger chapter 1 . 5/17
I was really hoping for a steamy sex scene complete with climax, but this was really close to being just as good. Impeccably written. Thank you for your service to society by writing such splendor.

Love always,

~Cu
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 1/27
hehe
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 1/3
Loved it!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Ah! Those Poor Guys, They Didn't Even Get To The Good Part. Though Thank Merlin Molly Sent Hermione Instead Of Ron. I'm Sure He Would Have Blown A Gasket. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
That was sooo funny when Mione walked in. I laughed so hard my family asked what was wrong with me and I had to make sure they couldn't see my laptop screen so things wouldn't get awkward (they're kinda homophobic) Such a cool fanfic! :)
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why the interruption?! I wanted to see the end :O it's a bit confusing in the flow though.
LPeck chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Wow could you imagine Ron's reaction?!
Crimson Dragon Devil chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I wonder what would've happened if Molly sent Ron? A foursome or just a loud screech of surprise letting everyone in the house know about those three?
…God me and my dirty mind!
YinKeket chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
yeah no time to yourself at the Borrow. poor Harry. man i love the twins when they finished each other sentences. i wonder if they made a silent spell so they can be loud all they win on them marking each other and see how far, i bet it's a fun game lol. yay Hermione knew and she would find out one way or other. lol calling them for dinner. yay she is a fan girl of yaoi. good, good. lol.
Edge88 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Well written and amazing ending!
The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Lol, loved it. Funny arse ending!
DaphinoraS chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Hahha such a tease! I love it. Thank you.
Ilessthan3KH chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
lol! nice ending, wasn't expecting that XD
Kisaki Sakura chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
sweet... utterly sweet.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Good ol' Hermione lol... it would be funny if she returned with a bowl popcorn to watch them lol