Reviews for Alone Time
hehe
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 1/3
Loved it!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Ah! Those Poor Guys, They Didn't Even Get To The Good Part. Though Thank Merlin Molly Sent Hermione Instead Of Ron. I'm Sure He Would Have Blown A Gasket. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
That was sooo funny when Mione walked in. I laughed so hard my family asked what was wrong with me and I had to make sure they couldn't see my laptop screen so things wouldn't get awkward (they're kinda homophobic) Such a cool fanfic! :)
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why the interruption?! I wanted to see the end :O it's a bit confusing in the flow though.
LPeck chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Wow could you imagine Ron's reaction?!
Crimson Dragon Devil chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I wonder what would've happened if Molly sent Ron? A foursome or just a loud screech of surprise letting everyone in the house know about those three?
…God me and my dirty mind!
YinKeket chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
yeah no time to yourself at the Borrow. poor Harry. man i love the twins when they finished each other sentences. i wonder if they made a silent spell so they can be loud all they win on them marking each other and see how far, i bet it's a fun game lol. yay Hermione knew and she would find out one way or other. lol calling them for dinner. yay she is a fan girl of yaoi. good, good. lol.
Edge88 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Well written and amazing ending!
The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Lol, loved it. Funny arse ending!
DaphinoraS chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Hahha such a tease! I love it. Thank you.
Ilessthan3KH chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
lol! nice ending, wasn't expecting that XD
Kisaki Sakura chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
sweet... utterly sweet.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Good ol' Hermione lol... it would be funny if she returned with a bowl popcorn to watch them lol
deatheater27 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
very good ) i love exposure lol just wish there was a sequel )