Reviews for Hotel Transylvania Review
Kieran Stark chapter 1 . 4/7
HELL NO! I give Hotel Transylvania a 2.5X lower rating.
Kieran Stark chapter 1 . 4/5
You know what? This movie isn't worth your time. It was not fair to cast Selena Gomez as Mavis and the other good-looking voice actors as horribly stylized characters (especially Eunice). I would say Miley Cyrus as Mavis Dracula is actually fitting because Mavis Dracula is ugly and "Call Me Mavy" is the worst Selena Gomez song of all time, but Miley Cyrus has never been able to act at all. She could actually sing, though. Now, on to my review of Hotel Transylvania (franchise).

ANIMATION: D (the stylization of the characters is terrible-looking and cheesy, but the movement of the characters seem groundbreaking and the visuals... *yawn* even if Hotel Transylvania has the graphics of Arthur Christmas which are eye-candy because it actually reminds me of the Mall of America, Hotel Transylvania looks pretty dull)

SOUNDTRACK: C- (other than the dark music they play well, there also exists catchy music that does not suit how badly stylized the characters are)

PLOT: F (OH MY GOD, A HOTEL IN TRANSYLVANIA?! AND THE ROMANCE OF MAVIS DRACULA & JONATHAN LOUGHRAN CREEPS ME OUT, DENNIS IS UGLY!)

CHARACTERS: F (characters that are at least tolerable are Count Dracula, Vlad Dracula, Jonathan Loughran before he got "zinged with Mavis Dracula, Murray the Mummy and Blobby, everyone else is unpleasant to sense)

VOICE ACTING: D (Steve Buscemi's voice and Adam Sandler's creative and humorous Italian accent are fun and talented to listen to, but the rest is just so annoying, ugly, filler-feeling and unfitting)

FINAL VERDICT: 3.3/10, why have a hotel in Transylvania?! LEAVE JOHNNY ALONE!
Sora-album chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Yes, I love this film too! a good romance animation, almost all theme included in there :D
Apples chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I really like it.
Princess Hephzi of Arendale chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
It sure is funny but they just haven't read any of the books! They called monster Frankenstein!
The Writer Es chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This story is against the rules and is going to get reported
erika chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Hi
InuKag4evertogether chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
i agree w/ u. it's a movie that is family friendly. i laughed wen i saw the twilight scene. it was so funny!
TPATFan16 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
really cool movie and ur right about all the cool and funny stuff this movie has (;
Define Me chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I don't think this is the right place to be "reviewing" on anything other than stories...
trearoos chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Yeah, I liked the movie too, but this is a fanfic site.