Reviews for A Different Kind Of Love
Bulletproof Vendetta chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
This is really good. Are you going to continue this?
luvtheheaven chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I checked out your profile because some of this was awkwardly worded "timetable" and "college" and "I had to cycle to school" - "cycle" as a verb like that? - you at the very least didn't seem American to me, and sure enough you're from the Netherlands.

Aw, this was great. I adore Drew, and I think they could've easily taken his character in the "gay" direction at some point before Amy happened on the show. I wish one of the characters was gay. Max, Jabbar, Victor, or Sydney technically all still have the potential to be gay. If one of them is I vote Max lol, idk why. Maybe because of the newest episode and him rejecting his dad thinking he'll start to think of "girls" in a new and exciting way. I doubt any of them will be gay though. Oh well. I like Drew being straight too for other reasons - that being a sensitive, quiet, not quite so "manly" type of guy doesn't mean you can't be heterosexual is a nice message as well. But idk. I am curious to see where this goes. I will read chapter 2 soon. Aw, poor Drew, it was just a dream...
girltogirl chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Continue!
speedymans156 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Looking good! Can't wait to read more of your stuff.