Reviews for Chuck Versus the C G I (Chuck 6-03)
barbie23 chapter 8 . 11/26
Hey again! I love how you blend your ideas-which are awesome- with already existing characters. There is great balance among the characters and i love what you do individually for each of them... really i don t know how else to praise you:)
Molotov chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
Fun to see the spectre of Fulcrum rise briefly. I always enjoyed their villainy more than the Ring's.

So Chuck and Sarah are going to get their dream home. Adorbs. I just love them together. I've said it before and I will again - this is what I wanted out of Season 5.

And I'm guessing NSA Agent Cliff who got them their new office space is in cahoots with Saldana and Professor Fleming/Xavier, in their Intersect-oriented plans.
Molotov chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
Wow. If you had asked me ahead of time what this chapter would be about, cyber Ted Roak, an army of his 'Vacation' co-star, and a sentient AI dog would've been at the bottom of the list, right next to "Chuck vs. The Devil" where he goes to hell, ala Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey and fight Satan.
Molotov chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
The unintentional revelation of Su's sexual fantasy was pretty hilarious.

And Ted Roark is back (ish)! Chevy Chase played him with such gusto.
Molotov chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
Good ol' Casey. He works great as a mostly-unbiased opinion, or in this case, saying what Chuck wants to say but won't for fear of upsetting Sarah.
Molotov chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
Oh Sarah, if you had your memories back, you'd know not to say that, just like you never say "one last mission"!
Molotov chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Weird nano bug bots are giving da Bartowski's some cray cray dreams, brah.
Molotov chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Locked out of Castle?!

Isn't it funny how in five seasons and close to 100 episodes that Big Mike and Sarah never spoke to each other?
Molotov chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Holy shit I love that you created a mascot for a movie with a catchphrase just for a story you've written for free.
tut1971 chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
Another fine episode overall. Still hoping for a big memory dump though.
tut1971 chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
LOVE the National Lampoon's Vacation reference! The Charah is progressing nicely as well.
tut1971 chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Really? Freakin' Roark? Nicely done.
tut1971 chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
Still hoping for a bit more on the regaining of the memories. Liked the end though.
tut1971 chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Well done again.
tut1971 chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Good chapter. Liked the Morgan bit, it fit him well.