Reviews for Moving On
north-north-west chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
This is absolutely brilliant and very cute! Ill certainly be reading the rest when you write it, and hope that things brighten up for Vince and the rest of the Boosh 3
Icey.summer02 chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Whoops! Sorry about that, I'm having issues writting on my phone keypad...:P
Anyway I was going to say that at the end of the day, (as everyone KEEPS telling me!) exams don't mean everything... Even if it doesn't feel that way... and I think you're making a wise decision:)
I don't really have anything else to say, well thats a lie, I could bitch and moan for ever and a day about school and exams and pressure, but I have nothing else that you would actally want to read left to say ! Other that good luck and it won't last forever(hopefully!) x
Love, Katherine xx
Thisonesforthefreaks chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Ah, I understand so much! I'm presuming your in year 11 as well and it's just horrible isn't it?! X guess why my updates are so horribly speradic?! ... :(
But good luck in your exams and mocks (finished 4 intensive and brutal days today of them...:() and as every
Thisonesforthefreaks chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Aww, I love how you've pieced it all together-vines hair, bollo being a familia and with them and also the general idea of the move is really good:)
I also like how vince got protective when bollo couldn't come! X
GrowlyNoir chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
-He got up and hugged Naboo tightly, ignoring his squirming.- GRIN!

Apart from doubts about his hair, Vince is happy now. He's still got his "family."
Thisonesforthefreaks chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Aww, thats sweet:) I love hOw Howard is being all helpful but still respectful toward vince:) and vince's parting with the animals was really well written:)
GrowlyNoir chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
-He was being uncommonly… well, sweet.-

He's your Keeper, Vince. He needs you too.

-They all jumped up for one last cuddle-

I'm glad they got to say goodbye, sad as it was.
GrowlyNoir chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
-"It'll be fine. They won't hurt you if I tell 'em not to."-

This is my favourite line. I'm glad Vince has forgiven Howard. They need each other.

I also loved the Bollo effect. Hope you feel better soon. x
Thisonesforthefreaks chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Yay such a lovely chapter, if a little sad... I liked how vince was really possessive over the animals and how he took control! :) also the animals are fun;)
I have had a shit day and this managed to make me smile before I go to sleep...:)
Thisonesforthefreaks chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Wow how did I miss this?!
Aww that was so nice;) I would love to pin point a particular bit but the whOle thing was good so I can't...;)
Keep going:) dark isn't always bad;). ...
GrowlyNoir chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
-Vince sat down in his lap and let the hairy arms engulf him.-

Naboo's right. There WILL be trouble. This Bollo scene is lovely.

-And anyway, who knew how Vince worked? If he worked like a human at all?-

This is a brilliant sentence. Howard's being kind & practical, despite Vince being a little mean. But it is understandable in the circumstances.

-Charlie didn't come.- This is so sad.

If you've got an IT chapter, well yeah, post it. x
Thisonesforthefreaks chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Yay! New story!
And it lOoks good! It almost looks as iff it may turn a bit angsty/dark?
I love how you portrayed the animals! Especially the monkeys and the start with bainbridge made me giggle! X
Love Icey x
GrowlyNoir chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
-"Did you just drop mango in my hair? Urgh, it'll be all sticky!"-

I loved the bit with the lemurs. And with Naboo at the end. Look forward to next.