Reviews for Shadows
ilovedana53 chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
I so love this story and can't wait to see what Liz and Lorenzo have in store for the residents of Port Charles. wonder who showed up friend or foe? I truley can't wait for more
ilovedana53 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
awesome. so loved that she told those port charles hyrpricotes
barbara87413 chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Would really love to see more of this! Very curious about Liz's closure...
trini12180 chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I re-read this story and can't wait to find out what is going to happen next, please update soon
iagrl1223 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
I love this story. I can't wait to read what happens next
Jaliz06 chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Loving it! I hope you continue!
M Valle chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Ooh Am I in love with this story! Love any story that involves Lorenzo & Elizabeth. Its so hard to come across them but I love this fan fiction couple. Please continue to update this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
this story is horrible. liz is the only trashy one and u make her look like a saint. not to mention she is the one who let jason believe his son is dead. she is so fake alwasys going after jason and lucky.
moonstarsfu chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
I'm very intrigued as to where you are going with this, it's a great start. I'm a huge Elizabeth fan so I love the fact that you have returned her to her original spunky self.
chawkchic chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Hmm...who is joining them friend or foe? I am liking your setup.
sashahailee chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
I think that Patrick and Liz would be a fun interesting pair. Anyways I have to agree that I love how strong this Liz is, and how she is not letting other people decide her happiness. I look forward to seeing what her plans entail.
BugsyM39 chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
OMG! Two chapters and I am totally hooked. Can't wait to find out what Elizabeth and Lorenzo have planned for the city of Port Charles. This is an awesome story.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Gr8 update. Cannot wait to see what they have in store 4 the residents of PC. Will there be a Robin come back?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Loving this story. Keep up the good work and update soon.
Twisted Musalih chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Awwwww...So wanted to read who that is. Cant wait till the next chapter