Reviews for Shadows
Just reread the story. Wondering if you would post the rest of the story? I always liked the idea of Lilo:)
vonnicus36 chapter 2 . 8/8/2016
oh wow... or has been a while but could you please update soon? this story is awesome so far. ..can't wait to see what happens. ..always led the idea of Elizabeth and lorenzo together. .maybe hotter than jason and Liz. ..
ilovedana53 chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
I so love this story and can't wait to see what Liz and Lorenzo have in store for the residents of Port Charles. wonder who showed up friend or foe? I truley can't wait for more
ilovedana53 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
awesome. so loved that she told those port charles hyrpricotes
barbara87413 chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Would really love to see more of this! Very curious about Liz's closure...
trini12180 chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I re-read this story and can't wait to find out what is going to happen next, please update soon
iagrl1223 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
I love this story. I can't wait to read what happens next
Jaliz06 chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Loving it! I hope you continue!
M Valle chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Ooh Am I in love with this story! Love any story that involves Lorenzo & Elizabeth. Its so hard to come across them but I love this fan fiction couple. Please continue to update this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
this story is horrible. liz is the only trashy one and u make her look like a saint. not to mention she is the one who let jason believe his son is dead. she is so fake alwasys going after jason and lucky.
moonstarsfu chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
I'm very intrigued as to where you are going with this, it's a great start. I'm a huge Elizabeth fan so I love the fact that you have returned her to her original spunky self.
chawkchic chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Hmm...who is joining them friend or foe? I am liking your setup.
sashahailee chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
I think that Patrick and Liz would be a fun interesting pair. Anyways I have to agree that I love how strong this Liz is, and how she is not letting other people decide her happiness. I look forward to seeing what her plans entail.
BugsyM39 chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
OMG! Two chapters and I am totally hooked. Can't wait to find out what Elizabeth and Lorenzo have planned for the city of Port Charles. This is an awesome story.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Gr8 update. Cannot wait to see what they have in store 4 the residents of PC. Will there be a Robin come back?