|Reviews for Soulmates|
| JN Malfoy chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Wowww it's sweet, eventhought sometimes the stories goes to long but i can handle it... I always love how Draco hug Harry n sleep with him that's close.. It's just so perfect view to imagine... So lovely
| littlepanther chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
this is sooo sweet. :) and cool. :) i love this. Is harry still a horcrux in this story? If he is i want to know draco's reaction after seeing harry's "lifeless" body being carries by hagrid. Lol. I just want to see draco crying, devastated or even angry up to the point that he faces voldie. :)
| Sere-san chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
*cries* that was amazing...but I was so certain that Draco would be mine XD
| starrygreyeyes chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
soooooo delightful to read
| JcRMaO chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I absolutely love it!
| Talizora chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I wish that was how book seven ended! I hate that epilouge... Nice work!
| KawaiiDragonDesu chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
words can't describe how incredibly awesome this story is...
| Sinattea chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This is PERFECTION!
| nannily chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I loved it. :)
| Sinattea chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Right now I'm just too astounded to think of a decent review to write...
This was... PERFECT! Perfectly paced, perfectly written... Their feelings were set in the right place and their conversation at the Astronomy Tower was so natural...
Gosh, THIS is the way Drarry must be written. I absolutely enjoyed this. I'm more in love with these two than I was before (and I was a crazy fan before) and it's all thanks to you!
Hail allmighty Aurlyza!
| kazurababy chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This... deep breath... IS JUST FANTASTIC! Oh my, I can't tell you enough how much I LOVED reading this! It's full of everything and yet you managed to capture every moment so effortlessly. It's pretty lengthy yes but NEVER a boring moment could be found here. Everything they bantered and talked about connected all throughout. I LOL at their conversation, loved the way they jibed and the wandlore theory you injected was ingenious, loved that part. It's good you added the 6th & 7th books scenes afterwards, Draco's internal struggles gave it a more realistic feel. Dumbledore's part at the end wrapped everything up perfectly. I find it hard to believe when you claimed you're new to writing fics because you write like one who're used to writing great stories:)
| sessely chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
What a magnificant idea and a very good writing style you have.
I really like this 'being capt on the tower' - who would have known these two to be in love ever since and their wands recognizing it...
I'll definitely take a look on other stories of yours if you have some ;)
all the best
| shugocharaxxx chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Great story! Thank you for sharing it :-)
| pinkiethread chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
OMG! *squeals* lovely, lovely read! I was expecting the usual Drarry PWP but Dumbledore's POV at the end was a very clever thing to add. Their banters was like just how I'd imagine them to be. The snippets from the sixth and seventh book makes it more believable. This oneshot has everything, humour, some angst and the fluff made me feel all fluffy and silly and I could go on and on. LOVED this! Even thought the fic was long I didn't feel it because your words flowed from line to line. You're fast becoming my fav writer, do write more :)
| Sinattea chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Favorite moments (in order of appearance):
- "By the way I'm quite flattered, I bet you're the only who finds my sneers so endearingly charming, Potter."
- "Overwhelmed?" Draco interrupted. "I know I'm rich and charming and all but don't need such a big word, Potter." . . . "I swear you're in love with yourself, Malfoy."
- "Hah! You do care about me," Draco pounced back gleefully. "Just admit it, Harry, after all these years I did manage to grow on you, didn't I?" . . . "Shameless aren't we, Draco?" . . . "Denial, denial and more denial, Harry."
- "It means entwined fates between said persons, deep emotional involvement as in soulmates,"
- "Do that one more time and I'll kiss you good and proper till you forget your own name, Harry," Draco threatened and the helpless boy stiffened at the threat.
- "Draco...Draco..." Harry called in a voice that was barely a whisper. "I will never give up on you, I promised you didn't I?"
- "Like what?" Harry challenged. "What are you going to do if I refuse to leave you alone, Draco?" . . . "Do this." - - - - - - (Lovely kiss )
- "I couldn't exactly owl you could I?" Draco shot back snidely. - - - - - - (Hilarious )
- Then barely a moment later a deafening buzz of loud gasps and whispers broke through the silent stillness when Draco tilted Harry's face up to kiss him long and hard for the world to see.
- "Finally I can rest in peace..." - - - - - (Albus Dumbledore ROCKS)
I adored the whole Dumbledore's intervention... Again, it was just PERFECT!