Reviews for 1000 Things to NOT do in Panem
Guest chapter 13 . 10/15/2013
Bring the Kardashians and Justin Beiber AND Justin Timberlake with you to the arena.
-They'd all die, although Timberlake may put up a little bit of a fight before going down.
Compare Cashmere and Gloss to Sharpay and Ryan from High School Musical.
-Then compare Finnick and Annie to Troy and Gabriella.
Dress up as Katniss, go to Gale's house in District 2, the sing Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball outside his house while swinging on an actual wrecking ball like a vine and eventually knocking his house down.
Dress up as Diane Ross, go to District 8 during the Propo filming and interrupt by telling Messalla that you are his mother.
Dance to Britney Spear's "Womanizer" in front of Catching Fire-Finnick.
Play "Blurred Lines" when Finnick or Gloss walk into the room.
Toss Hagrid, Buckbeak, Mother Monster aka Lady Gaga, and the Cat in the Hat into the arena.
-1) Tossing Hagrid and Buckbeak into the arena would start a war between THG and HP universes.
-2) Doing the same with Lady Gaga and the Cat in the Hat would probably start a war between EACH OTHER (gives a whole new meaning to the term "cat fight").
Have Effie learn the choreography to Lady Gaga's "Applause" and have her do it on stage after Katniss and Peeta are reaped the first time (while playing "Applause" loudly throughout the square in District 12),
Lock every single celebrity and non-THG character mentioned on this list and watch them all try to kill each other on hidden camera.
-Then tell them about this list and give them directions to where to find Acciojubjubbird.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/15/2013
Strip in front of Katniss
Do a stripper dance with Johanna in front of Katniss.
Tell Katniss that today is Panem Nudity Day
Replace Cinna with a stylist that thinks nudity is the latest word in fashion.
Introduce the Capitol to Kanye West.
-That'll only result in more people who have to listen to his rants.
Introduce the Capitol to Rihanna.
-We already have one Lady Gaga, we do not need two.
Play the game "Just Dance" to the song "Just Dance" during the Games with the Gamemakers and invite Lady Gaga to play with you.
nevergone4ever chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Wow!
Hunger Games chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
SO FUNNY I LAUGH AT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE! CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE ONE CALLED:Switch Peeta's drink with Haymitch's beer and wine and sees if Peeta attacks Katniss when she walks in the room.
BookLover005 chapter 11 . 9/26/2013
388-that would be funny
393- it is, right?
409- SO COOL
404- I seriously need to find that out...
399- the Minotaur, kampe, medusa, Gorgons, sphinx, Mrs O'Leary... (their reaction would be soooo funny)
410-Percy MUST win! For Annabeth! ( that last part was random...)
What if Annie Crest and Annabeth meet...
434- the last point was really funny
436- cool
411- awkward!
Bye, and good luck with your future writing!
BookLover005 chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
376- that would be a really funny prank...
356-exactly!
361-I should do that...*starts to look for THG pick up lines*
363-I wonder how he will react...? *laughs evilly*

Bye!

BookLover005 chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
After I read 352, I got really, really, really excited.
Because of DIVERGENT!
320 was a really good one (I've been thinking of that for ages...)
I haven't read Maze Runner or Matched yet, but I really want to.
352 would also be really cool... *sighs, and starts thinking of different crossover fanfics*
Bye!

BookLover005 chapter 8 . 9/26/2013
Me after reading numbers 254, 250, 271, 291, 257, 267, 270 & 256: Percy Jackson! Twilight! Katniss and Prim are daughter of Apollo! Will Piper be included in the give make overs to the capitol thing? (267) . I wonder how Finnick will react to seeing Percy... *cackles evilly*... I made an un-humorous joke about Jasper Hale (from Twilight) meeting Jasper (Piper and Jason, from HoO). Your fanfic is really great and really funny, and I like it a lot.

From

Guest chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
Great job! This is really funny & I like it a lot! :)
Bookworm45669 chapter 17 . 9/22/2013
Okay! Keep writing!
Bookworm45669 chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
Burn the heart out of you... (shivers).
Bookworm45669 chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
Nice refrence! Death frisbees.
Bookworm45669 chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
Don't worry. There are a lot of us.
Bookworm45669 chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
OMG SHERLOCK IS MY FAVORITE SHOW :D
Guest chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
When someone in the Districts tells you how hard their life is, play "Work B*tch" by Britney Spears.
460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »