Reviews for Diez Fleur: Akumas' Love Voyage
TheTrueShinigami chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
Thank you for writing such an amazing story, it was fantastic really, I don't often find stories like these but when I do I am amazed.

You have a real flair for writing, and I have been immersed in this story since I found it yesterday. It's a shame there isn't more as I have thoroughly enjoyed it.

I hope that one day you will go back on your statement and write a sequel but I'm happy as it is.
deeyosa chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
First of all, congratulations on getting accepted into a university. :)

You know what, the I kept thinking of the song Dreaming of You by Selena over and over while reading this (It's my song for Unspoken Words you see. :p) When Zoro told her that he loved her... I really cried.. ;A; I waaaaant more.. but yeah, the story can stand on its own. :D This is really one of my favorite ZoRobin fanfics 3
deeyosa chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
What are you saying, the fight scenes were not boring you know. I think they were enough, and I like the interchange of scenes between what was happening with the strawhats and how robin and zoro are. Poor Robin, her inner turmoil is getting the best of her. Robin there is nothing to worry about. I wanna hug her. :(

Hooooo, there are some LuNa here, I'm glad haha. (I ship it too)
deeyosa chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
;A; Your chapters never fail to awaken my ZoRobin senses, and I simply died of giggling because of this chapter. I actually wanted to whack Robin on the head from too much jealousy; although I understand she just wanted Zoro for herself and there are things that she wanted to say to him.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
Wonderfull! This is really good! Though the lemon scenes were a little awkward and you missed out, missklicked and used wrong words sometimes... But still, really really good!
Majin no tamashi chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
Best story evarrrrrrrr
Guest chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
Late again...bleh...
Anyway, awesome story, I really enjoyed it. I thought the ending was perfectly fine, and even if it was terrible, I still wouldn't care because the rest of the story was great. I thank you for writing this and giving me something good to read.
Good luck in school! The first year of college is always a pain, or so I've been told, but I'm just the same as you. I started on August 24th, and aside from the unreal amount of work I have, it's going pretty smoothly. I'm just glad the stupid preparation is over...cause that was the worst...

-I wish you luck in the future and hope to see more work from you!
Roronia Kojo chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Great story and Congratz...Good Luck
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
sniff... the most beatifull fanfic I ever read... but please write an epilogue... the ending was so good but it needs a epilogue
mgaa chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
WHAT?! it's the end... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh
but i really liked it
whywolfcity chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
I may have dropped a tear at that ending. Their conversation was so heartfelt and thorough, not to mention in character. Plus, Luffy's little pep talk was so lovely. :') thank you so much for writing this fantastic story!
Whatsherface739 chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
One of the most awesome fics ever and always will be! :D Annnd I loved how you squeezed in that one last LuNa hint :3
It was adorbs.
I am kinda bummed that it had to end, but all great things must come to an end, yeah?:P
Anywayy, congrats and good luck at your new college! :D
Artemis Decibal chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
Great ending! Woo it really was a great story :D

LOL but can't help but hope for some sort of epilogue... Or at least something with the telling the crew haha :))))))

Kudos and thank you again for this great read! :D
1004-Angel chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
As you said, I spotted quite a few typos in here, but not completely obvious. Also, I have to point this out: a collAge is a montage of photos. A collEge is a university. That bothered me a bit. XD but congrats, both on college and finishing your fic!
I'm sad to see this end, though, and if you start another ZoRo let me know!
Hopefully I can post the next chapter to Whispers soon but I'm losing interest in it though I don't want to abandon it. *sigh. Anyway, I'll get it up soon. Hopefully. I have 3 AP classes this semester and it won't be easy.
Anyway, congrats again and I look forward to future works!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
can't wait for a month, can't wait for a month, can't wait for a month
120 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »