Reviews for Diez Fleur: Akumas' Love Voyage
Majin no tamashi chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
Best story evarrrrrrrr
Guest chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
Late again...bleh...
Anyway, awesome story, I really enjoyed it. I thought the ending was perfectly fine, and even if it was terrible, I still wouldn't care because the rest of the story was great. I thank you for writing this and giving me something good to read.
Good luck in school! The first year of college is always a pain, or so I've been told, but I'm just the same as you. I started on August 24th, and aside from the unreal amount of work I have, it's going pretty smoothly. I'm just glad the stupid preparation is over...cause that was the worst...

-I wish you luck in the future and hope to see more work from you!
Roronia Kojo chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Great story and Congratz...Good Luck
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
sniff... the most beatifull fanfic I ever read... but please write an epilogue... the ending was so good but it needs a epilogue
mgaa chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
WHAT?! it's the end... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh
but i really liked it
whywolfcity chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
I may have dropped a tear at that ending. Their conversation was so heartfelt and thorough, not to mention in character. Plus, Luffy's little pep talk was so lovely. :') thank you so much for writing this fantastic story!
Whatsherface739 chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
One of the most awesome fics ever and always will be! :D Annnd I loved how you squeezed in that one last LuNa hint :3
It was adorbs.
I am kinda bummed that it had to end, but all great things must come to an end, yeah?:P
Anywayy, congrats and good luck at your new college! :D
Artemis Decibal chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
Great ending! Woo it really was a great story :D

LOL but can't help but hope for some sort of epilogue... Or at least something with the telling the crew haha :))))))

Kudos and thank you again for this great read! :D
1004-Angel chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
As you said, I spotted quite a few typos in here, but not completely obvious. Also, I have to point this out: a collAge is a montage of photos. A collEge is a university. That bothered me a bit. XD but congrats, both on college and finishing your fic!
I'm sad to see this end, though, and if you start another ZoRo let me know!
Hopefully I can post the next chapter to Whispers soon but I'm losing interest in it though I don't want to abandon it. *sigh. Anyway, I'll get it up soon. Hopefully. I have 3 AP classes this semester and it won't be easy.
Anyway, congrats again and I look forward to future works!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
can't wait for a month, can't wait for a month, can't wait for a month
Whatsherface739 chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
LOVED the LuNa hint. xD
Maybeeee... You could continue this fic later on and make a super duper amazing LuNa one? :D
cause you know... I would, like, explode from happiness and die.
wolfman2243 chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Love it! This is the best Zero Robin spin off I ever read. Keep up the good work
Mr Khan chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
I think I can pinpoint your disatisfaction with this chapter, at least if it mirrors my own: pacing. It's not so much about the action as about how quickly you have the whole matter resolved in a neat little package (aside from Robin's lingering doubts). What you should have done is played up the interaction between Zoro and Tashigi more, and that could have been facilitated by keeping them in jail longer. Perhaps the Marines come to interrogate them, giving the two of them time to interact with one another. It should have held longer.
gregmaster1 chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
ninjasheik pls make moar
StarDustDragonknight chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Don't Forget that the 23rd of July, tomarrow is going to have the new eps out on DVD and maybe in some anime websites.
115 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »