Reviews for Diez Fleur: Akumas' Love Voyage
whywolfcity chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
I may have dropped a tear at that ending. Their conversation was so heartfelt and thorough, not to mention in character. Plus, Luffy's little pep talk was so lovely. :') thank you so much for writing this fantastic story!
Whatsherface739 chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
One of the most awesome fics ever and always will be! :D Annnd I loved how you squeezed in that one last LuNa hint :3
It was adorbs.
I am kinda bummed that it had to end, but all great things must come to an end, yeah?:P
Anywayy, congrats and good luck at your new college! :D
Artemis Decibal chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
Great ending! Woo it really was a great story :D

LOL but can't help but hope for some sort of epilogue... Or at least something with the telling the crew haha :))))))

Kudos and thank you again for this great read! :D
Santoryuu3 chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
As you said, I spotted quite a few typos in here, but not completely obvious. Also, I have to point this out: a collAge is a montage of photos. A collEge is a university. That bothered me a bit. XD but congrats, both on college and finishing your fic!
I'm sad to see this end, though, and if you start another ZoRo let me know!
Hopefully I can post the next chapter to Whispers soon but I'm losing interest in it though I don't want to abandon it. *sigh. Anyway, I'll get it up soon. Hopefully. I have 3 AP classes this semester and it won't be easy.
Anyway, congrats again and I look forward to future works!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
can't wait for a month, can't wait for a month, can't wait for a month
Whatsherface739 chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
LOVED the LuNa hint. xD
Maybeeee... You could continue this fic later on and make a super duper amazing LuNa one? :D
cause you know... I would, like, explode from happiness and die.
wolfman2243 chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Love it! This is the best Zero Robin spin off I ever read. Keep up the good work
Mr Khan chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
I think I can pinpoint your disatisfaction with this chapter, at least if it mirrors my own: pacing. It's not so much about the action as about how quickly you have the whole matter resolved in a neat little package (aside from Robin's lingering doubts). What you should have done is played up the interaction between Zoro and Tashigi more, and that could have been facilitated by keeping them in jail longer. Perhaps the Marines come to interrogate them, giving the two of them time to interact with one another. It should have held longer.
gregmaster1 chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
ninjasheik pls make moar
StarDustDragonknight chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Don't Forget that the 23rd of July, tomarrow is going to have the new eps out on DVD and maybe in some anime websites.
whywolfcity chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
This chapter is great, don't worry! (Despite the kind of oddly described fight scenes, but I can't exactly write those either so I can't hate.) The characterization was especially impressive in this situation. I'm loving the way that Franky and Nami are meddling, though! Great chapter, as usual. :)
Tomoe-Gozen27 chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
NO, i'm not yet ready for the last chapter! please don't end it..keep it going for like, forever..LOL.. and you really are so good, you made me hate tashigi even more..nyahahaha
Otaku-SIG chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
Poor Robin x_x
And hell, yes, I'm ready for the last chapter! _ I'm sad it's ending but... yay!
zorobin4you chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
hi,i was surprised that you updated ,thank you for the update,i like chapter next month huh,well, it's breaking my heart but it's you for this wonderful luck for the last chapter.
Santoryuu3 chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
Whoa whoa whoa. Last chapter next month? I have a problem with this announcement!
Nice LuNa hint there. Loved it. XD
Honestly, I forgot this took place pretimeskip, and thought "Why do they need sea prism stone? Luffy has badass Haki!" And then I remembered. And I was kinda sad. And then happy again because it was a good chapter.
I look forward to the conclusion. I'm expecting something magnificent!
110 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »