Reviews for Diez Fleur: Akumas' Love Voyage
Whatsherface739 chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
LOVED the LuNa hint. xD
Maybeeee... You could continue this fic later on and make a super duper amazing LuNa one? :D
cause you know... I would, like, explode from happiness and die.
wolfman2243 chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Love it! This is the best Zero Robin spin off I ever read. Keep up the good work
Mr Khan chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
I think I can pinpoint your disatisfaction with this chapter, at least if it mirrors my own: pacing. It's not so much about the action as about how quickly you have the whole matter resolved in a neat little package (aside from Robin's lingering doubts). What you should have done is played up the interaction between Zoro and Tashigi more, and that could have been facilitated by keeping them in jail longer. Perhaps the Marines come to interrogate them, giving the two of them time to interact with one another. It should have held longer.
gregmaster1 chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
ninjasheik pls make moar
StarDustDragonknight chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Don't Forget that the 23rd of July, tomarrow is going to have the new eps out on DVD and maybe in some anime websites.
whywolfcity chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
This chapter is great, don't worry! (Despite the kind of oddly described fight scenes, but I can't exactly write those either so I can't hate.) The characterization was especially impressive in this situation. I'm loving the way that Franky and Nami are meddling, though! Great chapter, as usual. :)
Tomoe-Gozen27 chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
NO, i'm not yet ready for the last chapter! please don't end it..keep it going for like, forever..LOL.. and you really are so good, you made me hate tashigi even more..nyahahaha
Otaku-SIG chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
Poor Robin x_x
And hell, yes, I'm ready for the last chapter! _ I'm sad it's ending but... yay!
zorobin4you chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
hi,i was surprised that you updated ,thank you for the update,i like chapter next month huh,well, it's breaking my heart but it's you for this wonderful luck for the last chapter.
1004-Angel chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
Whoa whoa whoa. Last chapter next month? I have a problem with this announcement!
Nice LuNa hint there. Loved it. XD
Honestly, I forgot this took place pretimeskip, and thought "Why do they need sea prism stone? Luffy has badass Haki!" And then I remembered. And I was kinda sad. And then happy again because it was a good chapter.
I look forward to the conclusion. I'm expecting something magnificent!
Seis Fleur chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Nooooo! Smoker! Tash!

I like it. I like the suspense! Have I told you I liked the idea of Franky being Robin's best friend, or somewhat? (Though I secretly ship Frobin too, but no more than Zorobin).
1004-Angel chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
And you're getting mad at me about cliffhangers!? What's that, the typically-Hollywood cliche ending or the very thing you and I hate most!?
Rant aside, it was very good. Robin has her emotions in place, everything is working out and BAM! Smoker shows his ugly mug. What a wonderful welcome-home gift. XD
Anyway, loved it, as usual. I have the next Whispers chapter written I just need to type it up. Should be available Monday or Tuesday. Good luck on the update! :)
MasterCool chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
I'm fashionably late, as always...
Great chapter! I don't think I reviewed for your last chapter, so sorry about that, but it was awesome none the less. I thought this chapter was one of the best, mainly because I enjoy calm and trusting relationships between Zoro and Robin. You did just that, with them sharing a 'nice' drink together at the bar and going shopping and fighting marines and being captured by a guy who can turn into smoke and all that other stuff ordinary couples do...:) But anyway, good chapter!

Although that guy in the bar was REALLY pissing me off, and I almost started clapping when Zoro decked him.

-Keep up the great work!
whywolfcity chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
This chapter was so bittersweet for me. I love that we got a glimpse of Zoro and Robin's official relationship - a lovely and realistic glimpse, complete with great characterization and deep conversation - but, GAH, if that grimy bastard had just left Robin alone, Zoro wouldn't have had to try and be the hero and all that. That turn of events, however, is what made the chapter great. Can't wait for the next one.

- Angela

P.S. this was a fantastic early birthday present to me, getting to read a new chapter of one of my favourite stories. so thank you for this lovely coincidence!
Otaku-SIG chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
Wooow so many things! Zoro is adorable... Can't wait for more.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »