Reviews for Diez Fleur: Akumas' Love Voyage
ariahsop chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
Awesome.i really love this is complaining about its length?duh,it just made the story good,i think.,so sad,last 3 chapters left,.care for a sequel?, :) ,good job!
armaani chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
Sorry for the late review...now...moving on.
Well...things are finally cleared up. I always say this that I'm not really into or really good with...romance stuff (and maybe that's why my fanfics get considerably boring/annoying at few points XP ) but this is the only pairing that, one or the other way, pull me into 'Romance' genre even though it's really hard to portray these two into a romantic relationship. Kudos for you on a doing a successful job.
What...? This is gonna end already? I thought it would go a bit more...well seeing how long the chapters can be, it probably can cover a lot of things in just three chapters. It's a good thing though :)
Anyway...Congratulations on your graduation. And Good luck with your drivers' education and of of course college as well *thumbs up*
Pentastic chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
This was cute. I like your stance on supporting artists though Zorro seems to oscillate between extremely sexist and egalitarian. He does this a little in the show but it seemed more obvious to me. I also thought Robin's virginity was unlikely. She is very confident, sure in her body and in her late 20s. Anyway these problems aside I liked it and how you handled Zorro's reluctance to date and his secrecy about Kuina. I also really liked how you made Robin rescue herself. Anyway I hope you continue it soon.
1004-Angel chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
So that's the second (and third?) time those two had sex. Hmm... at least it's official now! SQUEE! :D :D :D :D :D *insert heart emoticons here*
I'm so happy Zoro got over his bullcrap and got his act together! Awesome! I'm sorry there are so few chapters left, but don't make them any shorter! I like chapters like this. :)

And congratulations on your graduation! May the outside world be kind to you.
whywolfcity chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
I literally had to let out a "daaaamn" when Robin called Zoro out on his crap.
But the smut was not only awesome, but absolutely fulfilling. It was nice to see Zoro finally come to terms with his feelings, and it made me happy that Robin finally got what she wanted. Plus, the ending was absolutely adorable.
Brilliant chapter, as always.
- Angela
Otaku-SIG chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Oooooh it was lovely! I enjoyed Zoro not being able to lie to her face to face about him not having any feelings for her. Beautiful.
I'll be waiting for more!
Btw, congratulations for your graduation!
suhana.hasan.1 chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
AWEEEEESOOMMMMEEE!
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Nicely done for the romance part paragraph and their romantic intimate between Zoro and Robin so great job and keep updating soon to what the crews gonna react next abou the newly couple.
Hakazu chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
YES! Finally they are a couple. Great chapter.
ieatcookies chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
As great as this story is, and as much as I want there to be more Zorobin fics, I suggest you go back and proofread your work. While I still understood your writing there were many grammatical errors and missing words. Good story though. Not many Zorobin writers out there.
deeyosa chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
First of all, Congratulations on your graduation! :) What... The chapters aren't long, I actually love it this way :( (Maybe I'm just used to reading)

Waah, thank you for promoting my AMV.. T.T I'm really happy you like it If I get better, I'll try to do your request. haha

for this chapter:

"All I see is a man and a woman."

These words sent me flying to the sky... So perfect.

Oh my gosh! My heart is nearly breaking apart from all the excitement this chapter gave me. A chapter where I can smile to no end... To be honest, I don't read smut or lemon, but your works.. I don't know, for me it's so beautiful, and it really fits the scenes...

Until now, I can't remove the idiotic grin I have on my face.. Finally a very very happy chapter. T.T It's sad to know that there are a few chapters left, but I'm happy that this story was written :)
whywolfcity chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
You know, I was starting to feel really bad for Zoro. He's just so conflicted, you know? But that ending - I couldn't contain my smile! It was just so sweet. I'm happy they're getting somewhere. -
Fabulous chapter, as usual. :')
- Angela
MasterCool chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
I know, I know... I'm late again.
I've been extremely behind in nearly everything I've done for the past couple of weeks, but I made it here and I'm reviewing... It's the thought that counts, right?

Anyway... Nice chapter! Your story is flowing very smoothly, you're not rushing through and you're not taking a century either. I'm glad that Zoro's finally getting that damn stick out of his ass, because he was acting like a complete jerk before. (I'm not criticizing your perception of Zoro or anything, I'm just noting the obvious transition).

And your informational notes at the end of your chapters are very helpfull as well. Promoting the support of One Piece and Funimation is great, and everyone who thinks otherwise can...
I won't even say it.
So they're airing One Piece on Toonami, eh? I'll make sure to mark my calender on May 18th. Toonami sure brings back memories...
Alright, now I'm starting to get all nostalgic...

-Keep it up! Can't wait 'till next chapter!
Seis Fleur chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
Luffy at the beginning caught me. Poor Luffy, missing Zoro much! )':
Otaku-SIG chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
Wooow... that was beautiful of him! Lovely :)
Waiting for the next chappie!
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »