Reviews for Diez Fleur: Akumas' Love Voyage
Otaku-SIG chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Oooooh it was lovely! I enjoyed Zoro not being able to lie to her face to face about him not having any feelings for her. Beautiful.
I'll be waiting for more!
Btw, congratulations for your graduation!
suhana.hasan.1 chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
AWEEEEESOOMMMMEEE!
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Nicely done for the romance part paragraph and their romantic intimate between Zoro and Robin so great job and keep updating soon to what the crews gonna react next abou the newly couple.
Hakazu chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
YES! Finally they are a couple. Great chapter.
ieatcookies chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
As great as this story is, and as much as I want there to be more Zorobin fics, I suggest you go back and proofread your work. While I still understood your writing there were many grammatical errors and missing words. Good story though. Not many Zorobin writers out there.
deeyosa chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
First of all, Congratulations on your graduation! :) What... The chapters aren't long, I actually love it this way :( (Maybe I'm just used to reading)

Waah, thank you for promoting my AMV.. T.T I'm really happy you like it If I get better, I'll try to do your request. haha

for this chapter:

"All I see is a man and a woman."

These words sent me flying to the sky... So perfect.

Oh my gosh! My heart is nearly breaking apart from all the excitement this chapter gave me. A chapter where I can smile to no end... To be honest, I don't read smut or lemon, but your works.. I don't know, for me it's so beautiful, and it really fits the scenes...

Until now, I can't remove the idiotic grin I have on my face.. Finally a very very happy chapter. T.T It's sad to know that there are a few chapters left, but I'm happy that this story was written :)
whywolfcity chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
You know, I was starting to feel really bad for Zoro. He's just so conflicted, you know? But that ending - I couldn't contain my smile! It was just so sweet. I'm happy they're getting somewhere. -
Fabulous chapter, as usual. :')
- Angela
UltimateC3 chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
I know, I know... I'm late again.
I've been extremely behind in nearly everything I've done for the past couple of weeks, but I made it here and I'm reviewing... It's the thought that counts, right?

Anyway... Nice chapter! Your story is flowing very smoothly, you're not rushing through and you're not taking a century either. I'm glad that Zoro's finally getting that damn stick out of his ass, because he was acting like a complete jerk before. (I'm not criticizing your perception of Zoro or anything, I'm just noting the obvious transition).

And your informational notes at the end of your chapters are very helpfull as well. Promoting the support of One Piece and Funimation is great, and everyone who thinks otherwise can...
I won't even say it.
So they're airing One Piece on Toonami, eh? I'll make sure to mark my calender on May 18th. Toonami sure brings back memories...
Alright, now I'm starting to get all nostalgic...

-Keep it up! Can't wait 'till next chapter!
Seis Fleur chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
Luffy at the beginning caught me. Poor Luffy, missing Zoro much! )':
Otaku-SIG chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
Wooow... that was beautiful of him! Lovely :)
Waiting for the next chappie!
Santoryuu3 chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
Yay! An update! And a flower. That's adorable. I think we are finally seeing acceptance on Zoro's side. 'Bout time, too. Guy is so dense.

My parents blocked Toonami. I must unblock it at all costs. Late birthday present: Mom! Unblock this TV channel!
May 18 is Prom night for me, though... And my Choral Concert... But I'll make something work! Yay!
I can't wait for next month, and congratulations on your graduation! Do you have college ideas?
deeyosa chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
Waaaah, the last scene.. It made me tear up.. After all the sadness there is finally some light. Haaaa.. :)

I am again amazed at the similarity. hahaha. Great minds really think alike! Hopefully, a lighter chapter will come, my heart is about to burst with the emotions Robin is having. T.T
Seis Fleur chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
Helen-chan! I'm finally having a day off so I thought I'd hop over to . I had to reread the entire story cos when I left off I swore there are a couple more Zorobin fics I might jumble up with. Heh.

Can't wait for the next update! And everyone thought Zoro and Nami are together was hilarious, haha! You've captured Nami well though, always forcing the unnecessary and meddling into other people's business. Poor Robin though. )':
Zbluez chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
The fight between Zoro and Sanji was so HILARIOUS! Haha, I could totally picture the scene in my mind. Those two are so fun!

And.. OMG, CPR! They SLEPT together! (Nearly) naked! Wow, and Robin is so flirty ;) I like it.

Still some small mistakes, you might want to go back and check.

Zoro opened up a little! Can't wait to see how their relationship progresses over the next chapters.

Keep it up! :)
Zbluez chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! I loved all the silliness of the crew. I especially liked Franky, I think you portrayed him so well! And Robin, asking about Zoro's sword... Ah, Kuina will be a hard rival, Robin. And it's just like Nami to use her feminine charms on pirates, hehe.

On a more serious note, I thought this was great. I liked that you touched on each character (missed some Luffy, Usopp and Chopper, but one can't ask for everything). I liked Zoro's narrative voice, it was loyal to his character.

Some suggestions to improve it:

-You have some minimal trouble with tenses and grammar. It's not actually significant, but I did pick up a few errors:
"If you HADN'T eaten all that food, we WOULDN'T be stuck on the Sunny doing this."
"You're the one who wanted to have aN eating contest in the first place!"
"Then why'd you JOIN in?!"
"he was stuck on the ship with nothing to keep him entertainED."
"Besides, if I left the Sunny alone with these guys, they'RE bound to cause a super mess."
"Luffy boasted confidentially" I think you mean "confidently."

Also, and this is just a pet peeve of mine, I hate it when people refer to the characters by their hair, as if it was their most important trait. I mean, once or twice is fine, but if you do it over and over... (and why "raven-haired?" what's wrong with "black"?) In my opinion, using "he" or "she" is fine, but since everyone here on fanfiction seems so bent on using hair colors, it could be that I'm the one who's wrong.

I also missed a bit of description (the town, the ship, the setting in general).

Anyway, those are just small things, and everyone has their own style. I have to say I was baffled by your story. You write really well and your dialogue flows smoothly. Some of the images you come up with are absolutely HILARIOUS, I started chuckling to myself which must have looked quite creepy to anyone watching.

Onwards for more ZoRobin fun!
Zbluez