Reviews for Diez Fleur: Akumas' Love Voyage
1004-Angel chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
Yay! An update! And a flower. That's adorable. I think we are finally seeing acceptance on Zoro's side. 'Bout time, too. Guy is so dense.

My parents blocked Toonami. I must unblock it at all costs. Late birthday present: Mom! Unblock this TV channel!
May 18 is Prom night for me, though... And my Choral Concert... But I'll make something work! Yay!
I can't wait for next month, and congratulations on your graduation! Do you have college ideas?
deeyosa chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
Waaaah, the last scene.. It made me tear up.. After all the sadness there is finally some light. Haaaa.. :)

I am again amazed at the similarity. hahaha. Great minds really think alike! Hopefully, a lighter chapter will come, my heart is about to burst with the emotions Robin is having. T.T
Seis Fleur chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
Helen-chan! I'm finally having a day off so I thought I'd hop over to . I had to reread the entire story cos when I left off I swore there are a couple more Zorobin fics I might jumble up with. Heh.

Can't wait for the next update! And everyone thought Zoro and Nami are together was hilarious, haha! You've captured Nami well though, always forcing the unnecessary and meddling into other people's business. Poor Robin though. )':
Zbluez chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
The fight between Zoro and Sanji was so HILARIOUS! Haha, I could totally picture the scene in my mind. Those two are so fun!

And.. OMG, CPR! They SLEPT together! (Nearly) naked! Wow, and Robin is so flirty ;) I like it.

Still some small mistakes, you might want to go back and check.

Zoro opened up a little! Can't wait to see how their relationship progresses over the next chapters.

Keep it up! :)
Zbluez chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! I loved all the silliness of the crew. I especially liked Franky, I think you portrayed him so well! And Robin, asking about Zoro's sword... Ah, Kuina will be a hard rival, Robin. And it's just like Nami to use her feminine charms on pirates, hehe.

On a more serious note, I thought this was great. I liked that you touched on each character (missed some Luffy, Usopp and Chopper, but one can't ask for everything). I liked Zoro's narrative voice, it was loyal to his character.

Some suggestions to improve it:

-You have some minimal trouble with tenses and grammar. It's not actually significant, but I did pick up a few errors:
"If you HADN'T eaten all that food, we WOULDN'T be stuck on the Sunny doing this."
"You're the one who wanted to have aN eating contest in the first place!"
"Then why'd you JOIN in?!"
"he was stuck on the ship with nothing to keep him entertainED."
"Besides, if I left the Sunny alone with these guys, they'RE bound to cause a super mess."
"Luffy boasted confidentially" I think you mean "confidently."

Also, and this is just a pet peeve of mine, I hate it when people refer to the characters by their hair, as if it was their most important trait. I mean, once or twice is fine, but if you do it over and over... (and why "raven-haired?" what's wrong with "black"?) In my opinion, using "he" or "she" is fine, but since everyone here on fanfiction seems so bent on using hair colors, it could be that I'm the one who's wrong.

I also missed a bit of description (the town, the ship, the setting in general).

Anyway, those are just small things, and everyone has their own style. I have to say I was baffled by your story. You write really well and your dialogue flows smoothly. Some of the images you come up with are absolutely HILARIOUS, I started chuckling to myself which must have looked quite creepy to anyone watching.

Onwards for more ZoRobin fun!
DelFina18 chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
I don't understand why you don't like this chapter, in my eyes it was brilliant. Very turbulent and dynamic, I couldn't stop reading and I would have liked to read more although the chapter was already very long. xD

Zoro is still making the whole situation complicated but I think it has gotten better in this chapter. Now Robin knows that Zoro loves her and is just afraid of losing her ... Well, it's still a problem. I think Zoro will change his mind if he really is in a situation where he's about to lose Robin.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. )
Ah, and belated happy birthday. ;)

Greetings, Fina
1004-Angel chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Happy belated eighteenth! :D

So many thoughts are running through my head I have no idea what to put down in this itty bitty review box. But I think I'll just put it like this: Naaaaaammmmmiiiiiiii - /:

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ano Crazy Adventurer chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Happy birthday!
First of all, I'm really glad that I found this story (from deviantart-PirateEmpress) and I really am excited as the story flows.
Author-san, your chapters are truly great, although you deny it. I believe that you'll become a successful writer, even if you don't like your chapter, your readers love it. Well.. Wait! Sorry! Who am I to say this such stuffs!
Okay, about this fic, I really love this! One of the greatest ZoRo fic I've ever read! I really can't wait what story would unfold next when I clicked onto the next chapter!
I almost cried in chapter five... Zoro. It's like he's fading away from the crew.
Poor Luffy. A creative work, a work full with effort, and a really touching fic.
Keep on writing!
Again, happy birthday! Can't wait till next month! ;D!
ps: Sorry if I kinda offended you. I didn't mean it...
whywolfcity chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
While I'm glad that all the misconceptions with Nami and Kuina and Zoro's feelings were cleared up, ny heart is breaking for Robin. Zoro's being so awful to her - for his own reasons, yes, but she could be so good to him! Kudos to Nami for playing matchmaker, though. Great chapter as usual! -
Otaku-SIG chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Well, I enjoyed this chapter a lot! It's been funny and romantic too.
That was a lot of patience for Zoro... but him finally exploding and sort of confessing in the room with Robin was really nice.
Can't wait to read more. I wish you and your sister a happy birthday, and hope you update soon!
deeyosa chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
I can't understand what I feel in this chapter.. I was happy then sad, happy then sad. T.T

I like the development that you did in the story with Nami and the others being involved, and how Kuina's role comes to play...

I can't wait for another chapter! Once again, you are awesome!
Ayamichan34 chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
noooo why'd you stop was getting so good! well it been good, but was getting better! lol
xNarcotic chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Please please continue! Great story! How bout making zoro worried about robin and realizing his love for her?
Otaku-SIG chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
Wooow. The lemon was beautiful and right! The only rare thing for me was that it was Robin's first time... she's 30... Quite difficult to believe for me, just as the kiss from the last chapter. But anyway, great chapter. It was really really painful to read Zoro's lies on the other hand... I hope he does have an awesome way to compensate her!
Otaku-SIG chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Hell yes, he is dreaming of her :D lovely!
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »