Reviews for Diez Fleur: Akumas' Love Voyage
DelFina18 chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
I don't understand why you don't like this chapter, in my eyes it was brilliant. Very turbulent and dynamic, I couldn't stop reading and I would have liked to read more although the chapter was already very long. xD

Zoro is still making the whole situation complicated but I think it has gotten better in this chapter. Now Robin knows that Zoro loves her and is just afraid of losing her ... Well, it's still a problem. I think Zoro will change his mind if he really is in a situation where he's about to lose Robin.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. )
Ah, and belated happy birthday. ;)

Greetings, Fina
Santoryuu3 chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
KYAAAA!
Happy belated eighteenth! :D

So many thoughts are running through my head I have no idea what to put down in this itty bitty review box. But I think I'll just put it like this: Naaaaaammmmmiiiiiiii - /:

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ano Crazy Adventurer chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Happy birthday!
First of all, I'm really glad that I found this story (from deviantart-PirateEmpress) and I really am excited as the story flows.
Author-san, your chapters are truly great, although you deny it. I believe that you'll become a successful writer, even if you don't like your chapter, your readers love it. Well.. Wait! Sorry! Who am I to say this such stuffs!
Okay, about this fic, I really love this! One of the greatest ZoRo fic I've ever read! I really can't wait what story would unfold next when I clicked onto the next chapter!
I almost cried in chapter five... Zoro. It's like he's fading away from the crew.
Poor Luffy. A creative work, a work full with effort, and a really touching fic.
Keep on writing!
Again, happy birthday! Can't wait till next month! ;D!
ps: Sorry if I kinda offended you. I didn't mean it...
whywolfcity chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
While I'm glad that all the misconceptions with Nami and Kuina and Zoro's feelings were cleared up, ny heart is breaking for Robin. Zoro's being so awful to her - for his own reasons, yes, but she could be so good to him! Kudos to Nami for playing matchmaker, though. Great chapter as usual! -
Otaku-SIG chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Well, I enjoyed this chapter a lot! It's been funny and romantic too.
That was a lot of patience for Zoro... but him finally exploding and sort of confessing in the room with Robin was really nice.
Can't wait to read more. I wish you and your sister a happy birthday, and hope you update soon!
deeyosa chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
I can't understand what I feel in this chapter.. I was happy then sad, happy then sad. T.T

I like the development that you did in the story with Nami and the others being involved, and how Kuina's role comes to play...

I can't wait for another chapter! Once again, you are awesome!
Ayamichan34 chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
noooo why'd you stop there...it was getting so good! well it been good, but was getting better! lol
xNarcotic chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Please please continue! Great story! How bout making zoro worried about robin and realizing his love for her?
Otaku-SIG chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
Wooow. The lemon was beautiful and right! The only rare thing for me was that it was Robin's first time... she's 30... Quite difficult to believe for me, just as the kiss from the last chapter. But anyway, great chapter. It was really really painful to read Zoro's lies on the other hand... I hope he does have an awesome way to compensate her!
Otaku-SIG chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Hell yes, he is dreaming of her :D lovely!
Otaku-SIG chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Wooow it didn't seem boring to me! Such a sexy scene between them two. It was so nice to read about Zoro not even waiting for anyone's order to go and save Robin when falling into the sea. Beautiful. Oh my gosh, I want a Zoro in my life haha!
I do really enjoy Robin's naughty nature too, her jokes and insinuations are just great to read!
Otaku-SIG chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Nice begginning!
DelFina18 chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
Hey!

Wow, that was a long chapter. o.O But it was great. x3 Hehehe.

But of course Zoro has to complicate everything. -.- I mean, I can understand him a little bit, but still ... It's stupid. He thinks he would be hurting her sooner or later by being together with her, but he seems to be ignoring the fact that he is hurting her NOW. -.-
Poor Robin, she must be heart-broken now ... It will be even more awkward between them now.

Well, but I'm still looking forward to the next chapter. )

Greetings, Fina
000000000000000000000Zero00000 chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
Zoro doesn't seem like the kind of guy to be cryptic or hold back what he wants to say.

He's in pain, but like Luffy and Franky, he uses that as a reminder to get stronger and completely overcome it.

"I swear I'll never lose again" also applies to emotional obstacles.
armaani chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
GUWAAAAAAAAAAAAH...*pant*...*pant*...*pant*...finally...*pant*...finally...*pant*...I was...*pant*...able to...*pant*...finish it...

(After taking some deep breaths)

OOOOOOKKKKK! So...yeah. Seriously, these chapters are so long. But since my exams are over now, I was able to read all of them. Gotta say, so far it's quite interesting and I seriously enjoyed reading it. That's why I read all three chapters in just one day XD.

About mistakes...well, I guess you know it better than anyone that there's no way I can say anything about this matter XD

Now, what I liked in this chapter...? Lemon?...(shifting eyes sidewards) No way...there's no way I liked it...I didn't like lemon...never...(sweating heavily) I didn't like lemon...no, no...I didn't...AH JUST FORGET IT AND GET TO THE NEXT PART

One thing that I really liked is one very strong canon fact you used here. In canon, none of the strawhats know about Kuina and the promise Zoro made with her. Even though in many fanfics writers tend to change this fact. But, since those are all fanfics, so no probs...but I never imagined Zoro sleep talking before, and like always, Franky is the big bro here XD

Anyway, SEE YA NEXT MONTH :D