Reviews for Diez Fleur: Akumas' Love Voyage
000000000000000000000Zero00000 chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
Zoro doesn't seem like the kind of guy to be cryptic or hold back what he wants to say.

He's in pain, but like Luffy and Franky, he uses that as a reminder to get stronger and completely overcome it.

"I swear I'll never lose again" also applies to emotional obstacles.
armaani chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
GUWAAAAAAAAAAAAH...*pant*...*pant*...*pant*...finally...*pant*...finally...*pant*...I was...*pant* to...*pant*...finish it...

(After taking some deep breaths)

OOOOOOKKKKK! So...yeah. Seriously, these chapters are so long. But since my exams are over now, I was able to read all of them. Gotta say, so far it's quite interesting and I seriously enjoyed reading it. That's why I read all three chapters in just one day XD.

About mistakes...well, I guess you know it better than anyone that there's no way I can say anything about this matter XD

Now, what I liked in this chapter...? Lemon?...(shifting eyes sidewards) No way...there's no way I liked it...I didn't like lemon...never...(sweating heavily) I didn't like, no...I didn't...AH JUST FORGET IT AND GET TO THE NEXT PART

One thing that I really liked is one very strong canon fact you used here. In canon, none of the strawhats know about Kuina and the promise Zoro made with her. Even though in many fanfics writers tend to change this fact. But, since those are all fanfics, so no probs...but I never imagined Zoro sleep talking before, and like always, Franky is the big bro here XD

opzorofan chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Just signed up to say how much i enjoy this story!
Ive read just about every ZoRo fiction here in the last year,the second i read the first chapter, i knew this had the potential to be my favourite, and i think it is! :P I love how you write,your attention to detail and more importantly,you're punctual to boot! :D
This chapter was absolutely gripping!
I feel so mad at Zoro right now,it borders on hate just for his darn stubbornness and how he's rationalizing what he's doing to poor Robin! i cant wait to read what happens next and how hopefully, you mend Robin's broken heart.
so please, keep up the fantastic work and do not stop writing like some of the other writers who leave us with cliff hangers, craving for more!
whywolfcity chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Ah, the lies! The deceit! The heartbreak! It's all too much for this fragile heart of mine. Mind you, I love a good lemon, and I love how you described Zoro's feelings as he went into it. I just hate that he finally came to terms with his feelings and then threw it all away! He's being so stubborn. And I legitimately cringed and turned away when Zoro said "yes" near the end of the chapter. I nearly cried, myself.
Characterization was brilliant, as usual. Can't wait for the next update!
- Angela
Ayamichan34 chapter 4 . 2/26/2013

Now that I got that out...ummmm wow. I like this chapter. but Zoro you baka-marimo!
MasterCool chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Oh boy, here we go...
Zoro, seriously, what the hell are you thinking? Stop being so DAMN STUBBORN and just tell poor Robin about your stupid 'problem'. I mean geez, you say you'd rather die than hurt your nakama... yet you're breaking Robin's heart.

*Sighs* Well now that that's over, I'd like to say that this was a wonderful chapter, and I'm looking forward to how Robin handles this in the next chapter. And don't worry, I feel your pain when it comes to school work; damn teachers won't let me breathe. But unfortunately, I don't graduate until June... JUNE! *calms down before getting too angry*

-Keep up the great work!
1004-Angel chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
What is it with them and huts in the middle of nowhere? Robin should totally go preggo. I'd love to see Zoro's reaction then.
Zoro: "It's just a flesh wound."
Me: "I've had worse. Have at you! I'll bite your legs off!"
Ooooo, Kuina. Why doesn't he say? I know it's a bit conflicting for him, but I think Robin at least has the right to know that she isn't who she thinks she is. But I love that end quote by Tashigi. "You're just another liar!" A perfect ending.
Several typos. I suggest when you get five minutes of breathing time go back through and edit them. I think one was "she hated lairs" as in caves and non-truth-tellers. Made me chuckle.
Well, I look forward to next months update! :D
deeyosa chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Waaaah! I really looked forward to this! :D

Hmmnnnnnnn I didn't want the scene to end.. It was so beautiful.. then it became sad..

Oh Zoro, why do you have to make Nico Robin cry? :(
1004-Angel chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Pervert: "Saving your virginity for Roronoa Zoro."
Me: *melts*

Yeah, I tend to take a while to review, don't I? But now that I'm actually following now, I'll remember sooner. So do your best to update soon, and I look forward to how well Franky will play matchmaker. XD
whywolfcity chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Did I ever tell you that your page break things are really pretty?

Anyway, wonderful chapter. I'm loving the seemingly unintentional romantic progress between Robin and Zoro. Another thing I loved about this chapter is that you showed that Robin can handle herself; I admired how swiftly she dealt with the creepy guys who tried to violate her. Creeps. -3-

Can't wait for this month's update!

- Angela
DelFina18 chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Yay, a new chapter! *-*

It was fun reading it, I liked Franky finding out about Zoro and Robin and giving her advice because I would have never thought he would be the one to find it out first. xD I thought it would be Nami or Sanji.

So, now they know they want each other, but jeez! Why does Zoro have to be so stupidly stubborn? -.- Well, but otherwise it would be boring. xD

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. And don't let school get you down. ;)

Greetings, Fina
Seis Fleur chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
Fluff fluff flufff

I love Franky. He's an awesome nearly-wingman he is :3 Suuuper!
Hakazu chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Thanks for another chapter
MasterCool chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
That was a fantastic chapter.

The calm environment and interactions between the two were a perfect transition from their struggles on the last island. The characters are perfectly portrayed and it's going at a nice 'n steady pace.

Don't stress out about updating because the wait is surely worth it.
Keep up the terrific work!
deeyosa chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
I want more! :D

Noooo, there were so many exciting scenes here, so many moment... Kyaaaaaaa!

Waiting for this chapter was worth it! I'm sure the same can be said for the next one
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »