Reviews for Diez Fleur: Akumas' Love Voyage
deeyosa chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
I can't understand what I feel in this chapter.. I was happy then sad, happy then sad. T.T

I like the development that you did in the story with Nami and the others being involved, and how Kuina's role comes to play...

I can't wait for another chapter! Once again, you are awesome!
Ayamichan34 chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
noooo why'd you stop there...it was getting so good! well it been good, but was getting better! lol
xNarcotic chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Please please continue! Great story! How bout making zoro worried about robin and realizing his love for her?
Otaku-SIG chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
Wooow. The lemon was beautiful and right! The only rare thing for me was that it was Robin's first time... she's 30... Quite difficult to believe for me, just as the kiss from the last chapter. But anyway, great chapter. It was really really painful to read Zoro's lies on the other hand... I hope he does have an awesome way to compensate her!
Otaku-SIG chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Hell yes, he is dreaming of her :D lovely!
Otaku-SIG chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Wooow it didn't seem boring to me! Such a sexy scene between them two. It was so nice to read about Zoro not even waiting for anyone's order to go and save Robin when falling into the sea. Beautiful. Oh my gosh, I want a Zoro in my life haha!
I do really enjoy Robin's naughty nature too, her jokes and insinuations are just great to read!
Otaku-SIG chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Nice begginning!
DelFina18 chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
Hey!

Wow, that was a long chapter. o.O But it was great. x3 Hehehe.

But of course Zoro has to complicate everything. -.- I mean, I can understand him a little bit, but still ... It's stupid. He thinks he would be hurting her sooner or later by being together with her, but he seems to be ignoring the fact that he is hurting her NOW. -.-
Poor Robin, she must be heart-broken now ... It will be even more awkward between them now.

Well, but I'm still looking forward to the next chapter. )

Greetings, Fina
000000000000000000000Zero00000 chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
Zoro doesn't seem like the kind of guy to be cryptic or hold back what he wants to say.

He's in pain, but like Luffy and Franky, he uses that as a reminder to get stronger and completely overcome it.

"I swear I'll never lose again" also applies to emotional obstacles.
armaani chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
GUWAAAAAAAAAAAAH...*pant*...*pant*...*pant*...finally...*pant*...finally...*pant*...I was...*pant*...able to...*pant*...finish it...

(After taking some deep breaths)

OOOOOOKKKKK! So...yeah. Seriously, these chapters are so long. But since my exams are over now, I was able to read all of them. Gotta say, so far it's quite interesting and I seriously enjoyed reading it. That's why I read all three chapters in just one day XD.

About mistakes...well, I guess you know it better than anyone that there's no way I can say anything about this matter XD

Now, what I liked in this chapter...? Lemon?...(shifting eyes sidewards) No way...there's no way I liked it...I didn't like lemon...never...(sweating heavily) I didn't like lemon...no, no...I didn't...AH JUST FORGET IT AND GET TO THE NEXT PART

One thing that I really liked is one very strong canon fact you used here. In canon, none of the strawhats know about Kuina and the promise Zoro made with her. Even though in many fanfics writers tend to change this fact. But, since those are all fanfics, so no probs...but I never imagined Zoro sleep talking before, and like always, Franky is the big bro here XD

Anyway, SEE YA NEXT MONTH :D
opzorofan chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Just signed up to say how much i enjoy this story!
Ive read just about every ZoRo fiction here in the last year,the second i read the first chapter, i knew this had the potential to be my favourite, and i think it is! :P I love how you write,your attention to detail and more importantly,you're punctual to boot! :D
This chapter was absolutely gripping!
I feel so mad at Zoro right now,it borders on hate just for his darn stubbornness and how he's rationalizing what he's doing to poor Robin! i cant wait to read what happens next and how hopefully, you mend Robin's broken heart.
so please, keep up the fantastic work and do not stop writing like some of the other writers who leave us with cliff hangers, craving for more!
whywolfcity chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Ah, the lies! The deceit! The heartbreak! It's all too much for this fragile heart of mine. Mind you, I love a good lemon, and I love how you described Zoro's feelings as he went into it. I just hate that he finally came to terms with his feelings and then threw it all away! He's being so stubborn. And I legitimately cringed and turned away when Zoro said "yes" near the end of the chapter. I nearly cried, myself.
Characterization was brilliant, as usual. Can't wait for the next update!
- Angela
Ayamichan34 chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Ahhhh ZORO! YOU IDIOT!

Now that I got that out...ummmm wow. I like this chapter. but Zoro you baka-marimo!
MasterCool chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Oh boy, here we go...
Zoro, seriously, what the hell are you thinking? Stop being so DAMN STUBBORN and just tell poor Robin about your stupid 'problem'. I mean geez, you say you'd rather die than hurt your nakama... yet you're breaking Robin's heart.
YOU SHOULD FEEL ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

*Sighs* Well now that that's over, I'd like to say that this was a wonderful chapter, and I'm looking forward to how Robin handles this in the next chapter. And don't worry, I feel your pain when it comes to school work; damn teachers won't let me breathe. But unfortunately, I don't graduate until June... JUNE! *calms down before getting too angry*

-Keep up the great work!
1004-Angel chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
What is it with them and huts in the middle of nowhere? Robin should totally go preggo. I'd love to see Zoro's reaction then.
Zoro: "It's just a flesh wound."
Me: "I've had worse. Have at you! I'll bite your legs off!"
Ooooo, Kuina. Why doesn't he say? I know it's a bit conflicting for him, but I think Robin at least has the right to know that she isn't who she thinks she is. But I love that end quote by Tashigi. "You're just another liar!" A perfect ending.
Several typos. I suggest when you get five minutes of breathing time go back through and edit them. I think one was "she hated lairs" as in caves and non-truth-tellers. Made me chuckle.
Well, I look forward to next months update! :D