Reviews for Diez Fleur: Akumas' Love Voyage
XsAkUrApeTaLsX chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
OMG... That was awesome XD I totally love this story! So in character! Although a little typo error but it was still awesome. I'm lost in words. I just want more! I want more! HAHA Update soon! :D
kami-no-ra chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Oi you needa update
DelFina18 chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Hey!

What a great story! *-* I really loved these two chapters and I can't wait to read the next one. )
I'm always happy finding someone who really understands Zoro and Robin and is able to let them act in character. I mean, it's really difficult with those two but I've read a lot of stories whose authors didn't really understand how those two would act and speak in certain situations.

But your fanfiction is a real jewel. 3 It's just so great that I can't find the words for it.

Well, enough praising. xD There were some grammatical mistakes, you often forgot some words and such ... Maybe you should just reread it, I'm sure you will find some of the mistakes.

Here's my favourite mistake and I'm sure you will also laugh about it as much as I did: Usopp, Franky, and Usopp stood on the sidelines and whooped in glee, satisfied that they were alive.

I think one of the Usopps is supposed to be Nami, right? ;)

Well, as I already said, I can't wait to read the next chapter, so I'm hoping for the month to go by quickly.

Greetings, Fina
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
This a completely awesome story so far!
No OOC's and terrific details.

Keep up the fantastic work!
whywolfcity chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
What I love about this chapter is that there was so much progress and sexual tension, but not too much to the point where it becomes unrealistic for that spark to develop in such little time. I love that you convey this attraction through words, actions, and thoughts all at once. I'm glad to see such a great update. _
- Angela
Santoryuu3 chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
*gasp* So I FINALLY managed to find a few minutes to actually read the chapter, and by god, I have a concerned mother looking at me, a confused sister, and a dog asking for dinner. Why? Because my fangirling over a cute ZoRobin moment has made my mom believe I'm having a seizure, my sister thinks I'm taking singing lessons, and the dog thinks I'm getting up to feed him, when in reality, I'm going up to my room to sketch that scene in the wood house.
Boring, a bit, but SOOOOOOOOO cute. *_*
Seis Fleur chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
I went through this yesterday but I was rushing in between my work at the office, when I returned home I totally forgot to re-read T_T

1. This chapter made my jaw drop and grin and drop again, I think I'll have face-muscle-ache thingy.

2. Fifty shades of scarlet heheheheheh

3. Happy New Year, Helen! (:
deeyosa chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
KYAAAAAAAAA!

I-I love you now! I shall wait for the next chapter. This was awesome, I wanna cry.. so beautiful.. T.T waiting for your fics is worth it.

Merry Christmas. :D

This is pirate-empress by the way, I was able to open my super old account. 3 I wanted to leap in excitement when I saw there was an update. heehee. :D
ieatcookies chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
I am really enjoying your writing. You seem to really understand the characters and you make all the scenes very believable. There were some errors like you said, but they didn't distract from the story too much. I really liked reading this chapter. It wasn't boring to me, I like any interaction between the two, especially if it helps them develop. And it was a healthy length at that. This is quickly becoming my abortive One Piece story and I cannot wait until your next update. Hopefully, it won't be long.
the sleepyhead chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Wow it's so detailed! Love where this is going :D btw when they were in the swords shop, little mistake; it's "Why do you want to know that?" :) anywho, I do hope you're continuing this! And thanks for your reviews on mine.

Hope to read more from you :D
Pirate-Empress chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Sorry for the super late review. As I said, I love your story, where's the next chapter? :D I'm not really good with fanfic writing, so I'm not sure if I can give a decent review. hehe :)

I love the story because it has no OCC moments which is hard to do. You were able to create interaction between the two characters based on their personality, and I really liked that. I've read fanfics that had the character's personality intact in the beginning, then suddenly transform to another person in the next sentences... This is something that makes me squirm, so good thing your fic doesn't have it. I think changing view/personality should be gradual, so just in case you have do OCC moments in the next few scenes I suggest that you prepare me for it. haha.

Apart from this, I love how you describe things. I was able to imagine the scenery, dialogues, etc as if it was a movie playing in my head. So really, good job on that!

There is nothing I don't love about this story..

With regard to the A/N.. Unfortunately, I only watch the subtitled episodes (I love the Japanese seiyuus' voices and have some of the early original DVDs; although I also appreciate the one FUNimation has)... Although I admire your stand on this

That is all. I hope I made sense though :S
SunsetSovereign chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Sorry it took so long to leave my review. I finally got some free time to read. I like it so far! Besides needing to proof read a bit I think it’s going great. I liked how you brought up Ichimonji. Zoro’s swords are such an important part of him…I get all fangirly about them. Hahaha XD
I can’t wait to see where this goes…and what makes it M rated…wink wink ;)
Haha XD
Sturm and Drang chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This fic is very well dOne. Certainly one of the better zoro robin fics I have seen. Can't wait to read more.
imangieee chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
this is getting good (:
I can't wait for the next one.
also, i saw a few mistakes here and there.
but overall, you started off great.
sorry for the late review.
armaani chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
WOW. Finally I got some time to visit this site and I'm bombarded with surprises. So many new fanfics and updates, 'Five days' by sies-chan is over already (I didn't read it and didn't review it either, my bad I've already read all of them and right after this I'm gonna leave a hell of a long review) and the biggest surprise of all...A FANFIC BY NINJASHIEK.

The first thing came into my mind was 'MUHAHAHAHA...FOR ALL THE GRAMMATICAL CRITICS SHE HAS GIVEN ME, I'M GONNA GET BACK AT HER WITH MY FULL POWER...MUHAHAHAHAHA' XD.

No, seriously, don't mind that, you should already know that it's a joke. There's no way I can ever point out any kind of grammatical error with my skills :P. Me pointing out someone's grammar will be like (as said by Sies-chan) finding a Polar bear in the middle of Sahara desert.

BUT...I can still point out things in which I am strong, and that's characterization and...Plot...related...things (I don't know what else to call it. Bad English, I know).

Ok, this is the review...

*Crack knuckles before starts typing*

1. First of all, no. of characters acting OOC...0

2. Some other things which are wrong according to Cannon OP...2

3. Thing, I just feel like saying _" ...1

4. Spelling errors which I luckily found XD ... 1

Let's go for explanation now.

1. OK, no one was OOC, that's for certain cause I didn't get irritated for even a second while reading. Whenever a character is acting OOC my OOC-meter starts alarming and I feel really irritated. And that didn't happen in this even the least. AWESOME JOB.

2. a) Out of two things, first one is that, how can Nami tell that they will reach to next Island in an hour? I mean, none of them has ever been there plus this is Grandline so they can't tell directions by maps or compasses plus only thing she can figure out is stability of climate and so they are close to an Island, how close? No idea because every Island's climate range is different. Still almost all the writers do this, why? Wait...!...did I do this as well? YUP I ACTUALLY DID THE SAME THING IN MY STORY JUST RECENTLY XD. Can you believe it? I'm one unique idiot ain't I? OK, since I made the same mistake, this one is ruled out XD.

b) Now, why is Robin still calling Zoro 'Swordsman?'. Come on, I can challenge anyone on this one. After Enies Lobby's events Robin always call all of her crew-members with their real names. This is a fact, you can skim through all those chapter and try to prove me wrong if you want :) Again, writers always do this, same with Zoro. He never literally call Robin 'Woman' anymore, always uses her name. But using 'Kenshi-san', 'Swordsman-san' or 'Mr. Swordsman' is kinda...idk...cute in a way. So...NO PROBLEMS HERE EITHER.

3. WHY USSOP AND BROOK ARE ALWAYS KICKED OUT OF THE PICTURE? ARE THEY COMPLETELY USELESS? I know this story is about Zoro and Robin but...*sob* *sob* I feel sorry for them. So...NO PROBLEMS HERE EITHER.

4. 'The archeologist titled her head to the side and gave him a polite smile.' Shouldn't it be 'tilted'?...!...!...? GOT YOOOOOOUUUUUUU, MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...(ROFLMAO) HAHA...HAHA...seriously...I never thought I can find a mistake in your story, but...MAN THAT WAS FUNNY IN A TWISTED WAY...just proves that one have different eyes while observing and performing. I mean, seriously...OK, enough.

Now last but not least. AWESOME, I'M GONNA WAIT FOR THE UPDATE WITH MAJOR ANTICIPATION. WHATEVER I HAVE WRITTEN ABOVE PLEASE DON'T MIND ANY OF IT CAUSE THAT WAS USED JUST FOR SOME HUMOR, THING MORE THAN THAT.

Most of all, NinjaShiek, such an awesome use of adjectives, such rich vocabulary, I envy you so much T_T

ANYWAY, (UNLIKE ME) PLEASE KEEP ON THE AWESOME JOB :)
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »