Reviews for Diez Fleur: Akumas' Love Voyage
Hakazu chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Thanks for another chapter
MasterCool chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
That was a fantastic chapter.

The calm environment and interactions between the two were a perfect transition from their struggles on the last island. The characters are perfectly portrayed and it's going at a nice 'n steady pace.

Don't stress out about updating because the wait is surely worth it.
Keep up the terrific work!
deeyosa chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
I want more! :D

Noooo, there were so many exciting scenes here, so many moment... Kyaaaaaaa!

Waiting for this chapter was worth it! I'm sure the same can be said for the next one
MasterCool chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
This is one of the best stories I've read in a while. And you've only written two chapters so far!
I guess that's saying somethin'.

-Keep it up!
Hakazu chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Nice story. Keep it up
XsAkUrApeTaLsX chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
OMG... That was awesome XD I totally love this story! So in character! Although a little typo error but it was still awesome. I'm lost in words. I just want more! I want more! HAHA Update soon! :D
kami-no-ra chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Oi you needa update
DelFina18 chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Hey!

What a great story! *-* I really loved these two chapters and I can't wait to read the next one. )
I'm always happy finding someone who really understands Zoro and Robin and is able to let them act in character. I mean, it's really difficult with those two but I've read a lot of stories whose authors didn't really understand how those two would act and speak in certain situations.

But your fanfiction is a real jewel. 3 It's just so great that I can't find the words for it.

Well, enough praising. xD There were some grammatical mistakes, you often forgot some words and such ... Maybe you should just reread it, I'm sure you will find some of the mistakes.

Here's my favourite mistake and I'm sure you will also laugh about it as much as I did: Usopp, Franky, and Usopp stood on the sidelines and whooped in glee, satisfied that they were alive.

I think one of the Usopps is supposed to be Nami, right? ;)

Well, as I already said, I can't wait to read the next chapter, so I'm hoping for the month to go by quickly.

Greetings, Fina
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
This a completely awesome story so far!
No OOC's and terrific details.

Keep up the fantastic work!
whywolfcity chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
What I love about this chapter is that there was so much progress and sexual tension, but not too much to the point where it becomes unrealistic for that spark to develop in such little time. I love that you convey this attraction through words, actions, and thoughts all at once. I'm glad to see such a great update. _
- Angela
1004-Angel chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
*gasp* So I FINALLY managed to find a few minutes to actually read the chapter, and by god, I have a concerned mother looking at me, a confused sister, and a dog asking for dinner. Why? Because my fangirling over a cute ZoRobin moment has made my mom believe I'm having a seizure, my sister thinks I'm taking singing lessons, and the dog thinks I'm getting up to feed him, when in reality, I'm going up to my room to sketch that scene in the wood house.
Boring, a bit, but SOOOOOOOOO cute. *_*
Seis Fleur chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
I went through this yesterday but I was rushing in between my work at the office, when I returned home I totally forgot to re-read T_T

1. This chapter made my jaw drop and grin and drop again, I think I'll have face-muscle-ache thingy.

2. Fifty shades of scarlet heheheheheh

3. Happy New Year, Helen! (:
deeyosa chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
KYAAAAAAAAA!

I-I love you now! I shall wait for the next chapter. This was awesome, I wanna cry.. so beautiful.. T.T waiting for your fics is worth it.

Merry Christmas. :D

This is pirate-empress by the way, I was able to open my super old account. 3 I wanted to leap in excitement when I saw there was an update. heehee. :D
ieatcookies chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
I am really enjoying your writing. You seem to really understand the characters and you make all the scenes very believable. There were some errors like you said, but they didn't distract from the story too much. I really liked reading this chapter. It wasn't boring to me, I like any interaction between the two, especially if it helps them develop. And it was a healthy length at that. This is quickly becoming my abortive One Piece story and I cannot wait until your next update. Hopefully, it won't be long.
thank you for everything chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Wow it's so detailed! Love where this is going :D btw when they were in the swords shop, little mistake; it's "Why do you want to know that?" :) anywho, I do hope you're continuing this! And thanks for your reviews on mine.

Hope to read more from you :D
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »