Reviews for Diez Fleur: Akumas' Love Voyage
deeyosa chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Waaaah! I really looked forward to this! :D

Hmmnnnnnnn I didn't want the scene to end.. It was so beautiful.. then it became sad..

Oh Zoro, why do you have to make Nico Robin cry? :(
1004-Angel chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
KYAAAAAAAA
Pervert: "Saving your virginity for Roronoa Zoro."
Me: *melts*

Yeah, I tend to take a while to review, don't I? But now that I'm actually following now, I'll remember sooner. So do your best to update soon, and I look forward to how well Franky will play matchmaker. XD
whywolfcity chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Did I ever tell you that your page break things are really pretty?

Anyway, wonderful chapter. I'm loving the seemingly unintentional romantic progress between Robin and Zoro. Another thing I loved about this chapter is that you showed that Robin can handle herself; I admired how swiftly she dealt with the creepy guys who tried to violate her. Creeps. -3-

Can't wait for this month's update!

- Angela
DelFina18 chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Yay, a new chapter! *-*

It was fun reading it, I liked Franky finding out about Zoro and Robin and giving her advice because I would have never thought he would be the one to find it out first. xD I thought it would be Nami or Sanji.

So, now they know they want each other, but jeez! Why does Zoro have to be so stupidly stubborn? -.- Well, but otherwise it would be boring. xD

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. And don't let school get you down. ;)

Greetings, Fina
Seis Fleur chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
Fluff fluff flufff

I love Franky. He's an awesome nearly-wingman he is :3 Suuuper!
Hakazu chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Thanks for another chapter
MasterCool chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
That was a fantastic chapter.

The calm environment and interactions between the two were a perfect transition from their struggles on the last island. The characters are perfectly portrayed and it's going at a nice 'n steady pace.

Don't stress out about updating because the wait is surely worth it.
Keep up the terrific work!
deeyosa chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
I want more! :D

Noooo, there were so many exciting scenes here, so many moment... Kyaaaaaaa!

Waiting for this chapter was worth it! I'm sure the same can be said for the next one
MasterCool chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
This is one of the best stories I've read in a while. And you've only written two chapters so far!
I guess that's saying somethin'.

-Keep it up!
Hakazu chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Nice story. Keep it up
XsAkUrApeTaLsX chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
OMG... That was awesome XD I totally love this story! So in character! Although a little typo error but it was still awesome. I'm lost in words. I just want more! I want more! HAHA Update soon! :D
kami-no-ra chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Oi you needa update
DelFina18 chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Hey!

What a great story! *-* I really loved these two chapters and I can't wait to read the next one. )
I'm always happy finding someone who really understands Zoro and Robin and is able to let them act in character. I mean, it's really difficult with those two but I've read a lot of stories whose authors didn't really understand how those two would act and speak in certain situations.

But your fanfiction is a real jewel. 3 It's just so great that I can't find the words for it.

Well, enough praising. xD There were some grammatical mistakes, you often forgot some words and such ... Maybe you should just reread it, I'm sure you will find some of the mistakes.

Here's my favourite mistake and I'm sure you will also laugh about it as much as I did: Usopp, Franky, and Usopp stood on the sidelines and whooped in glee, satisfied that they were alive.

I think one of the Usopps is supposed to be Nami, right? ;)

Well, as I already said, I can't wait to read the next chapter, so I'm hoping for the month to go by quickly.

Greetings, Fina
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
This a completely awesome story so far!
No OOC's and terrific details.

Keep up the fantastic work!
whywolfcity chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
What I love about this chapter is that there was so much progress and sexual tension, but not too much to the point where it becomes unrealistic for that spark to develop in such little time. I love that you convey this attraction through words, actions, and thoughts all at once. I'm glad to see such a great update. _
- Angela