Reviews for Sweat
zorieo chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
All of your stories give me life.. but uh...

What about the surveillance detail? In my head, I was like 'whoever they're monitoring is probs dead by now, lol'

~Amp The Music
allieh54 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
THIS WAS SO FUCKING AMAZING it was so original and so in character and I loved it aghh
Carolyn chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Loved it! Great work! Clint and Natasha now need a cold shower...as do I. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
"... She even liked him, his stupid fucking personality and all..." Ahahaha I love you.
"...She had no idea what was going on..." Mmmm. Neither would I, Tash.
"..."That is the greatest fucking thing that has ever happened"..." No, this is the greatest fucking thing that has ever happened.

You are my second favorite author ever.

And because my first favorite is Nicholas Sparks and we all know he's in a class by himself, that's pretty damn good.
Listerly chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Had a bad day? Read this.
Need to escape reality? Read this.
Feeling anything in the wide spectrum of my emotions? Read this.
Go to for everything? Read this.
Thank you darling, for writing this. It has saved me numerous times. I love it. It is the one and only one shot I will accept with these two. And that is an accomplishment that requires and deserves the highest of fives. *High fives you*
hybridbpv chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
god, how does one write like that...? so fucking HOT. xx
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
God that made sweat sexy
shadowsontherun chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
oh my god. I love Clint. I love fucking Natasha too (that sounds weirder then i meant...oops) I like how they value their friendship and their partnership just as much as any possible romantic relationship. whatever you want to call what they have ( I haven't really found a good enough word yet...sill looking...) it's so much deeper then the shit we call a "relationship" nowadays. like SHEESH high school relationships is just a joke (okay well some people made it work rather well...but most? not so much...) University is not much better :\ ack! why? Why does fiction make it sound so much better then the real thing? haha oh well.

haha and Clint is very...chatty in the moment haha. it's sweet :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Amazing
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Woman, you have a gift. That is all.
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Wow, okay, so their hole of an apartment isn't the only thing that's hot! *fans herself* Sweaty sex should be gross, but as you write above, it just isn't. At least, not between these two. Man...I think I need a cold shower and it's December! Job well done, lady.
Triangulum chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
So, I think you're my new favorite person. Just saying.
Malmal86 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This was great! Loved how unsure she was at first.
Starrgazer11 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
*gross sobbing at how perfect this was, especially the
"So," he said. "You don't think I'm funny?"

Asshole.