Reviews for You, Me, and Okami
okguy167 chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
0/10 not enough yelling nor terrible jokes. Although I'm not sure Emile would be making jokes at a time like that... forget the score it actually makes more sense like this.

Honestly, I always avoid fics like this because of fan(insert gender here) moments that make things incredibly awkward. Glad to see there aren't gonna be those in this fic...
giant dragon chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
You're wrong Emile is a total loser ( and he would probably skin me alive if he reads this comment )
firegirl956 chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Wow.
To be completely honest with you, I've been waiting for a story like this for forever. I know there are stories about Chugga on Fanfiction, but they are mostly ProtonConroy shit/slash. I don't ship ProtonConroy, so...
Thanks for posting. I really appreciate it, and I really wish you would update.
-Firegirl956
JokerBone chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
Continue plz love your storys
Suri chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue! I really like this fanfic :-)
Also can put some puns since Chuggaa is pretty much the king of bad puns! Pwease continue and I'll love you forever! X3
Tears chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I LOVE THIS FRICKIN STORY.

COOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNTT TTTTTTTIIIIIIIINNNNNNNUUUUUU UUUUE! TAKE THE LEAP OF FAIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHH H!
CancerTurtle chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
XD Awesome chapter.

BECAUSE I KNOW THINGS!
He's soooooo fruity.

You portray chuggaa so well.

Can't wait 'til the next chapter. :)
CancerTurtle chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
...Awesome sauce.
Chuggaaconroy, love it.
Okami, never played it, but still awesome.
Special powers, even more awesome.
"Doh, I missed." One of my favourite quotes.

I'd speculate that the shadow was Akuro because time traveling, but it's Ammy, not Chibi, that's probably not right.

Anyway, love the story so far, and can't wait to see (read about?) wolfaaconroy. XD
divineretrebution chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Yay! I cant believe this is up on fanfiction! I read this on devientart! Its what inspired me to start writing! This is so awsome, can not wait forcthe next part!