Reviews for There is a Light That Never Goes out
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
They are so cute. :)
CMLangdon chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
You're going to continue this story right? I know it's been awhile but you're gonna write more right, right, right? You can't get me addicted & then cut me off! :) I hope you do get back to this story some time & I hope everything is well. I love your story!

Chelsea xoxo
Guest chapter 11 . 11/21/2013
Kyla chapter 11 . 10/29/2013
UGH! I am so craving more and more of this story. Ever since the newest season of AHS I have been as obsessed with Evan Peters as ever and your story has really given me my fix of it... but you haven't updated in so long and I am hoping you haven't given up! Please keep writing, there are people who want to hear more from what your wonderful talents have to offer! Hope you are well and keep up the awesome work!
crimson hearts chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
I hope there will be more chapters soon. I live reading both their point if views the only down side is that instead of 11 chapters its basically only 6 chapters because every two is about same thing just different pov don't get me wring I like it I am just dad there into more chapters and that they are short I really like his story and I want to read sloop much more so I hope u will be updating it soon
MDIlikewhoa chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
Oh please update!
New York Vanilla chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
Excellent! This is exactly the kind of fanfiction I look for! Clearly you're a great writer and it shows in the way you twist the storyline to fit your view of things. Perfectly synchronized. I love it. Don't go and make me wait for the next chapter, please!
Kelly chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
Please update soon, I love how this Violate fic is going!
sndi chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
I love it!
angelchild chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
It makes me nervous that you haven't updated in a month. Your story is amazing. I love Tate in general, he was my favorite character in season one and I wish they had done even more with him. I think you've captured him well. Your version of Tate is a bit different form the show, but I think it's pretty close to what he would have been like before completely going around the bend. He's not a true psychopath on the show as he obviously deeply cares for Violet in his own twisted way. Very well done, I can't wait to see more, and I'd love to see some...affection lol. Great work!
Bambidear chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
Your fics are fantastic! I love reading them. I hope you find time to write more soon. (: super excited for more Violate romance. (;
AlmostExistentExistentialist chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
I love this story. I love the fact that the dialogue is pretty much the same, but their inner monologues are still plausible/incredibly well written. I just read the story, and it is brilliant. So, by default, you are brilliant. And so are your characters. Thank you so much for writing this! Can't wait for the next update
anon chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
I read this whole story in one sitting. I really enjoyed it! Can't wait for more!
Sarah v chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
Cannot wait for redemption!