Reviews for Whatever The Mess You Are (You're Mine)
lipamo chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Oh, this is fuc awesome! I See it all perfectly played out in my head, is So great. But why only One chapter? I would love to read more of it! But thanks anyway for this, i enjoyed it very very fucking much
betweentheraindrops chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
This is so wonderful. I'm obsessed with the amount of possibilities post Q&A and you did a lovely job. I first read this over on AO3 and I'm so glad I'm able to read and favorite it over here! You just really GET Brody/Carrie and I'm so grateful for that, because they're just so infinitely tricky. You're characterization is magnificent.
7gifts chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I enjoyed reading this, thank you for an interesting story.
dfwan chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
more stories please! and more chapters of this one please!
Love your writing
BadWolf23 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Woow, I really loved it!
Bluestarshine chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Wow! Such a great story. I must have re-read it atleast 6 or 7 times. You wrote it really well and I could picture everything as I read it. Great job! Please, please write another Carrie-Brody story soon! :)
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This was absolutely fantastic :) Amazing writing and amazing plot :) Literally in love with this :D
Irishlass18 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I loved it! Really wish it could happen this way. I think you got their dynamics quite well.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
love this story!
castlefringereader chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
You are such a good writer. Can you write one here Jess or Mike follows him and sees him and Carrie kiss
LilMisfit5290 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I've read and reread this like five times today. Absolutely brilliant. I can completely visualize the scenes playing out, you have their mannerisms and everything down pat. And I love the story you've given them, especially the end, them being all adorable about the evening dress, then the twist leading to the hospital scenes at the end. Agh, the feels! Please please write more fics! This one's been favorited by me. :)
Beth chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
WOW!
Bonesrl chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is beautiful!I trully loved it ;) totally looking forward for a new chapter?!