Reviews for i will remember you
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
totally, heart breaking amazing
hippiechick2112 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Quite honestly, this is good, but there were some problems with it. It was difficult to read, for starters (I wear glasses, so trying to read bunched up paragraphs was tough). The spelling and grammar were pretty bad sometimes as well. You need to capitalize when it's needed and separate sentences into actual paragraphs when you're writing a conversation, i.e. from 1 person's saying to the next person's.

Other than suggesting a beta reader, I want you to keep trying at writing. I'm not trying to be mean by saying everything above, but to help you improve. It's a good story, very sweet, but it also needs to be in character (another thing I forget to mention) and the structure needs some adjusting.

If you think your writing is not the greatest, then you need more confidence in yourself. Take the effort to make something worthwhile, create a masterpiece. You're a good writer, but there's always room to grow. Good luck!
sweetygirl1994 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
awww, this story is soooooo sweet. I love Hawkeye and Margaret together :D. There are a few spelling mistakes but all in all it is a really good story