Reviews for House Call
oh no. it's in first perspective. *runs away*
XYZArtemis chapter 7 . 5/11
This is really great! Hmm, what would an evil Jack look like?...
You should add more details to the torture. That was very vague. He could have been wipping him, punching him, cutting him, hell for all we know, he could have been raping him. More details let us know these things. It adds to the suspense and fear
Death to Barbie 0206 chapter 7 . 12/27/2016
Please continue! I know you've been on this site back in April and I know you're probably really busy, but please update. I will give you a cookie. A big fat one that's chocolate chip with sprinkles and whipped cream. And ice cream and hot fudge on the side! Plus hot cocoa! So please...please? For the sake of my little bit of sanity I still have? Please?
Death to Barbie 0206 chapter 6 . 12/27/2016
I am so, so sorry. I have never felt that yet and I feel lucky. But you are so right. That isn't supposed to happen. Again, really sorry. But you are a talented writer. And funny thing is, when something sad happens, my muse pops back up. So, I'm still really sorry. Hope you feel better soon.
-Sophie
Masked Revenge chapter 7 . 7/20/2016
OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIOGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD! Please update as soon as you can!
narutovsitachi6 chapter 3 . 11/9/2015
Poor jack pitch leave him alone
Rosycat chapter 6 . 8/10/2015
Aww.. I'm sorry. I lost a classmate a couple of years ago too... He was special needs.. And one day he went home early because he wasn't feeling good. Then the school called the next day to say he had passed away...
Anonymously123 chapter 7 . 7/12/2015
WAKE UP! If you don't get to writing poor sparkle wolf won't ever have her promt finished
Rider's Light chapter 7 . 4/30/2015
Hey love the story, just wondering if you gave up on it.
awal216 chapter 7 . 4/15/2015
PLEASE UPDATE. This is a great story and I understand that people have school, maybe by summer?
Guest chapter 6 . 3/11/2015
*sighs*
They really need to stop leaving Jack alone, even within their lairs. Screw keeping it quiet to let him rest, Pitch is a sneaky bastard and travels through shadows, which are everywhere.
Poor Jack. At least Bunny is more protective than cranky.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/19/2015
huh
I never considered this ship before

I like it!
MillaMaxwell12 chapter 7 . 2/15/2015
i cant wait to read the new chapter and i luv how bunny and jack get closer! Im a big shipper fan of those 2 and way CANTTT wAIT (-/\-)
DragonRobotkid676 chapter 7 . 2/2/2015
Please please update soon I must read and see if they get him back and by the way this is really really really really Amazing