Reviews for The Queen of the Sanctuary
Guest chapter 12 . 3/29/2014
You know. This was one of those moments when you cry, no matter what and then mumble 'Dem feels doe'
Mysterygirl145 chapter 15 . 6/12/2013
I really like Mambo, he is really funny, and I do think he and Uru would make a sweet couple. I also saw the Jack Sparrow reference you put in the chapter it was clever. Also, I like the new bios for our characters, it tells us more about them.
Mysterygirl145 chapter 14 . 4/23/2013
For some reason, I thought Uzuri and Taka would have made a purrfect (get it) might have thought that since their mothers are good friends.
thebigcrunchone9 chapter 14 . 4/23/2013
Perfect excellent job. And don't sweat it about short chapters I mean I think mine are shorter then most and I think I'm a decent fanfic writer.
Lunessa Mysteria chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
You are seriously full of surprises aren't you? Who are these mystery lions?
Lord of Beef Dip chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
Sorry for not reviewing in a bit, life any my own stories keeping me busy etc.

Have to say I'm happy that you like my idea well enough to incorporate it into your story. It was certainly well done, and you kept both of their reactions very much in character. It was saddening to see, but you did a good job on Scar's death scene. And since you consider suggestions/ideas, are you ever going to show anything on the other side, of his reunion with Mufasa and Rose? Assuming he ends up in the same place, which he probably should. I'd say he has done enough in my mind to redeem himself, or at least clear his slate.

Now the big threat is the brown pride, which should prove interesting, along with the two new lions. Would be interesting if one of them somehow ended up being Kopa lol.

As a side note, considering you have mentioned it, I would find it very interesting if you did an alt. universe story of Rose meeting Scar/Taka in the Pridelands. Who knows, maybe she could prevent Mufasa's death by preventing his descent into darkness. Zira would probably make a good parallel for Devil, though I would advise you not to write her to similar, so as not to turn her into a female version of Devil.

Until then, I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Zanondalf1992 chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
This is a great series! How about you have Simba and the family meet up again in chapter 15?
thebigcrunchone9 chapter 13 . 3/11/2013
This is great you really know how to keep me on the edge of my seat. You're excellent.
GuardianSaint chapter 13 . 3/11/2013
I wonder who they are, but great chapter
Mysterygirl145 chapter 13 . 3/11/2013
This is really good, at first when you described the new lions I thought they were Chumvi and Tojo, due to their fur color.
Lunessa Mysteria chapter 12 . 2/16/2013
Aww...how sad. But at least he's with Rose again! I guess this is what you would call a bittersweet moment...
thebigcrunchone9 chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
At least Scar is with Rose now and may finally be able to be considered a king of the past. Well done.
Rowena Bensel chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
My first reaction once I was done reading was to imitate Timon and Pumba after "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" and bawl my eyes out. I'm glad Scar died happily and he and Rose are together. Now I just have to wait for the one of Scar and Rose when he was Taka.
Mysterygirl145 chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
This chapter has made me so sad, it is so emotional.

It would be nice if you could do a chapter with Scar and Rose that is based off of this chapter.
thebigcrunchone9 chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
I like your decision to turn Scar good even disregarding what happened to Rose he had things pretty hard especially with his father who seemed to favor Mufasa over him I learned about him and his father on tvtropes.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »