Reviews for With Eyes to Hear
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 18 . 3/11
Wow! Great work!
elwhi chapter 1 . 3/11
I accidentally read the one-shot for this story before I realized you had written With Eyes to Hear, but both captivated me in ways that only my favorite authors have. For that you have an amazing talent. Knowing ASL myself and experiencing somethings this story touched home and I just can't get over how much I throughly enjoyed it. I just can't wait for the sequel! Don't stop bing amazing!
bestbigsis01 chapter 18 . 3/5
Awwwwwww so sappy so chessy yet so good love your book :)))))
bestbigsis01 chapter 15 . 3/5
Finnally peeta took you long enough to realise :) loved it
selflessandbrave64 chapter 18 . 2/27
Crying so hard right now. Oh my goodness. This was perfect
janedoe15243 chapter 18 . 1/22
Love love love this story! Couldn't put it down. I think the beauty of this story is that it is so much like what happens in real life when we let misunderstandings run our relationships. Good life lessons in here too, thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Dear you,
You are very original. It pleases me.
I really like that deaf Peeta. This first chapter was enchating.
Katniss, can you sing w/ all the voices of the mountain?
Can you paint with all the colours with the wind, Peeta?
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 18 . 12/3/2014
I loved this story! (Though I still wish that Peeta could find out all that she told Katniss because that was a major contributing factor to the destruction of their relationship.) Also, I'd have loved to see Katniss and Rue together a few times. All in all it was great (and I wanted to cry for a part of it).
Tea4e chapter 18 . 11/27/2014
Such a wonderful story. Thank you. It was a Thanksgiving treat to get to read it in its entirety today.
liljennmartin chapter 18 . 11/22/2014
This is such a beautiful & sweet story! Sigh!
ConverseAthena chapter 18 . 10/4/2014
This story was amazing!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
Omg! I loved this story it was so cute! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Dinnar chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I loved this fiction, so creative and different. Are you still going to post the sequel? Because Im totaly dying to read it. Thanks for an amazing work!
christyjosh4eva chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
Omg I loved this story so much! It was so cute and it had everything you need for an awesome story comedy, drama, romance, suspense! Very good and I'm so happy that they made up at the end and that peeta went back to panem and annie too which is a bonus cuz I like too! And now the proposal omg so cute! :) I can't wait to read the sequel to this cuz I would love to see what happens after they are married!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/21/2014
I am in love with this story! I've re-read it about 500 times, and I cried for nearly the entire time! Thank you so much for writing this, it is perfect!
1,586 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »