Reviews for It Don't Mean a Thing if it Ain't Got That Swing
DeLacus chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, and I liked how it was written. :D

And I quite liked how you wrote the canon characters and how you characterized Michelle. :3
Awesome chapter 14 . 5/25/2014
Ok so I realize that this might be a little late but after seeing the new Cap 2 movie I had to reread this story and it was just as awesome as the first time and really hope to read some more of your stories cuz I love your writing style!
TrickPhotography chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
This has been bookmarked for a while and I just found the time to catch up on my reading list. I'm glad this was my first one to read! I really enjoyed it. Michelle was great, and I love how she had the debate of career vs public perception.
ym4yum1 chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
Dear Janine,

This is by far one of the best OC stories I've read. One of the best stories. Period. Michelle is real, interesting, adorable. You used the movie plot but you didn't change it (and you didn't repeat every thing, thanks)! Michelle's fears were solid and understandable. Steve's actions were just perfection. I love cannon, but I can say that I want to read more about Steve and Michelle happy-ever-after! I'd drop the adventure and stick with the romance part! A one shot, or lots of chapters, I do want to know they tried and they succeed to find happiness together! Please?!

And I'm definitely checking your books! :)

Keep writing my dear!
xxoo Mari
AngusH chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
Love the story; dramatic, yet sweet.

Michelle as an original character is nicely written, both interesting and having some flaws.

I really liked the story.

(One thought though, it might be worth marking it as "complete")
music4life6661 chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
I absolutely loved this! I really hope that you write a sequel!
Beloved Daughter chapter 14 . 1/9/2013
Really fun story! I love swing dancing, so I loved how this story "swung" around the dances Steve and Shelly had together. :)

Thanks for writing and posting!
AgentMastermind chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
*squeal* Ok too cute at the end. Personally I can't see a sequel, but you probably have an idea already. Lol I loved your story. If you do write a sequel, I'll be looking for it. You are an amazing writer, keep up the great work!

Kai-Aala
marais chapter 14 . 12/21/2012
I would love a sequel!
locked and loaded61 chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
Please continue the story it is an interesting one that makes me happy to read
Lollypops101 chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
i don't mind if it deviates from canon. in fact, I like them more because the writer can actually show their creative side, rather than just following someone else's plot. i feel like you did use your creative side in this, but it could go farther if you were to move out into your AU world.
Marie chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
I enjoyed your story, thanks for posting it!
DarkestInk chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
I'd totally be up for a sequel for Steve and Michelle. They're just too adorable to let go of just yet... Plus I love how in character everyone is. So even if it's not going to be cannon, I'M ALL FOR IT. Please? :)
Like I said, I love this story and it's beautifully written!

And I'll have to check out your other work, I'm always looking for a new read.
ladygris chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
Oh, goodness, yes! Definitely interested in a sequel without waiting for the new movie!

Seriously, loved this final chapter...all except that ending. They couldn't just have their moment to dance in the rain? :P

Great job. I look forward to Steve and Michelle's continued adventures!
Theta-McBride chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
I would DEFINITELY be interested in a sequel, ESPECIALLY if it takes a departure from cannon. :)

This is definitely my fave pairing with Steve so far. :D

LOVED IT!