Reviews for If it Ain't Got That Swing
Knowing Grace chapter 14 . 10/4
Aww, man! It's over. I was just falling in love with your characters. Soooo...any chance you'll write a sequel?
Cotton Blossom Diva chapter 14 . 3/16
Definitely do a part two and YES please stay away from canon! I always hated the idea of Steve with feels like he's settling and trying to compensate for for his desire for Peggy with her relative; and she seems like the lil girl who's been brainwashed into thinking he's the ultimate catch from birth (although he is amazing ) and that he's owed to she gets first dibbs or something. Carrying on the torch that Peggy held for him. It's gross and actually not romantic at all in my opinion. Feels too much like a other unfortunate match...Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley. Anyway thanks for an amazing story and I do hope you continue this storyline.
Wynni chapter 14 . 2/13
Oh sweet macready, by all means, please do go off the rails. That's half the fun of introducing a new character: they're supposed to create changes, and seeing how many (and how different) is part of the fun.

Canon divergence, ftw!
Wynni chapter 13 . 2/13
Bwahahahahaa!~ Oh my gracious. I love this , love love LOVE
Wynni chapter 12 . 2/13
Tony to the rescue!
...should we be worried?
Wynni chapter 11 . 2/13
Poor Stevie. Shelle, you are so gonna kick yourself once you're over that concussion.
Wynni chapter 10 . 2/13
Thank you for that bit of a wakeup call. *hugs* If you've noticed, the 'real deals' tend ot have that kind of issue with whichever real life job is being fantasized in the media.
Wynni chapter 9 . 2/13
but don't worry, He gets better!

Michelle is a seriously tough cookie
Wynni chapter 8 . 2/13
How is she not hyperventilating? Definitely a tough cookie.

and i love how casual she is with Coulson. Kudos.
Wynni chapter 7 . 2/13
Veeeelly interesting.

Seriously, tell me the CO gets his? Before something bad happens to Sample?
Wynni chapter 6 . 2/13
tell me she finds a way to not jeopardize her career? How is that guy even still in the military?
Wynni chapter 5 . 2/13
Very interesting. Y'know, given what happens to pilots on a regular basis in these movies, i'm worried about 'Shellie's chances of survival.
Wynni chapter 3 . 2/13
Bwhahahaha, oh Stevie, 'what's the harm in one dance?' yep, Bucky'd be laughing his tail off.
Wynni chapter 2 . 2/13
bwehehehehe, loved his reaction to her Beatles bag. This is such a fun read so far. Thank you for sharing it, both of you.
Wynni chapter 1 . 2/13
Holy crow, Hobbit and's like you're pandering to my fan faves. Loving the introduction here. Do we get to find out how she got the nick "Sample"?