Reviews for Saudade
CopyCat511 chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
LeiaHime chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
Hey, Author, Yarisazame! The stories you wrote are really good! I especially like this one, Saudade! It's a very good story! I hope you can update it soon! I'm truly excited to read the continuation of it! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
Omg I love this fanfic please hurry and make the next chapter! PLEASE
S.B.N.O chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Update please?
YuujouKami chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
hmm! this is really interesting! and so romantic :D can't wait for the next chapter and hope you update soon XD
berty05 chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
This is a great story! Please update soon.
hitsugayataichoda chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Aizen is stuck in pretty deep. I wonder how Gin would choose to react later in the chapters. Can't wait for the next update!_
YourLuckyWish chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
I know! I know! Otakusoul! I want to read more it's so good! It's really good! Waaaaaaahhh! Hurry! HURRY!

OtakuSoul chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Omg! I can't even...the feels! Its so good! You need to keep writing it or i'm gonna cry. Like for real. Omg that was so awesome! CONTINUE PLEASE!
sairakanzaki chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
this story is great, i hope Gin will listen to Aizen. Pls. Update ASAP :)
kiaradelioncourt chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
what you continued! nn I'm glad ... I like the plot that is taking the story but I feel very sorry for Aizen ... this hurt (Ohh aizen come with me XD) I hope you soon Continue
Mayuzu chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
I hope you're well now. Thank you for updating. Gin is a bit OOC though.
lovers45 chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Man I really hate it when people write good stories,and then they end it with a cliffhanger! Anyways i really love how you made this story. this is the first gin and aizen fanfic that has alot of emotion,and that doesn't have aizen being abusive to gin. please update soon :)
sapharra chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
pleeze finish! im dying to know exactly what happens!
TiarAstrid chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
i'm okay if u want to take a baby step, but please update more frequantly