Reviews for So Fell the Angels
Janie24 chapter 37 . 4/13
I discovered this story about 5 days ago, and since than, it is all I can think about. Which explains my current horrible marks in school :D
Tabitha is more than well written chapter. Sometimes, I really can't understand her, or her choices, and that's good, 'cause that means she really 3D character, not some boring Mary Sue :D Castiel is just as adorable as he should be :D Dean and Sam are brothers I would love to have :D
I am looking forward to your next chapter :D
BloodRosesAreMyFavorite chapter 37 . 4/5
Oh my gosh! Please don't stop there. I NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!...PLEASE!
ToriMe chapter 12 . 4/5
Hi Again!
And wow. Told you I'd review again but at the rate I'm eating these chapters I've gotta pace myself. oh yeah...lotsa kids...full time job...skipped ex...you know the drill. BUT... You gotta know I am RIVETED!
You know what did it for me and slowed my headlong cascade? Pamela. I LOVE this relationship! Tabitha and Pamela are great together and I love seeing that dynamic!️
As usual, Tab and the boys are spectacular! Love the interplay. And her long sojourn to the tragedies on the East Coast was excellently documented! Top shelf!
Love your writing! Such attention to detail! (Can I say charm bracelet?! ) Can't wait!
But, oh my Cas! Know about plot development, character process, all the goodies. But that kiss was awesome! And can't believe I'm saying this (clear evidence I'm not a normal Fangirl! ) but thank god there's been no payoff... YET! (Don't worry...deliberate caps! ) It has become quite a delicious frustration.
Well crap... Starting to sound a bit like Baltathasar. inspired I guess...
Onwards to more chapters! ️
Once more into the breach...
Tori
crashdevil chapter 37 . 4/4
I stopped getting emails when you update this story so I ended up, like, 12 chapters behind. I got to read them all at once! Spent 2 days catching up when i had free time. Awesome. I am so happy with the direction you've gone. Loved the trip to Oz and the addition of sister Azrael. And now I'm inspired to work on my own sister fic. Keep up the !
ToriMe chapter 1 . 4/4
Oooh...oooh! Pick me! *hand shoots into air and waves in desperation*
Such a springbutt.

Hi!
The answer to your question is OF COURSE I want you to continue! (And you did...yay me!)
Fabulous opening. Loved it... Especially the tense Gender Role issues. And of course Pamela. Always figured I'd love her as a friend too...
Will cut this short and plow on but know I have a new addiction...
Tori
Lizzy B chapter 37 . 3/30
That was horrible! Well, not horrible horrible, but heartbreaking horrible... you know what I mean. The chapter itself was AMAZING! Poor Cas... Great story! Update soon please!
burntheashes chapter 37 . 3/30
I love this story. I get so excited when ever I get an email that you've updated.
Call me Tarrant chapter 37 . 3/30
To Lasarina about So Fell the Angels,
I would like to start out by saying that I love this story with all my heart. It is very well thought out and written. Great job! :) Anyway, the way you so carefully write in your OC is borderline inspiring; I've never seen it so well done before. (And trust me, I've seen/read a lot). I also love the way you capture the nature of the characters of Supernatural. It is almost as if you know them on a personal level. Please do keep up with your spectacular writing. I promise to read every syllable of it with avid attention.
Sincerely,
Your Faithful Fan, Tarrant
P.S: I'm sorry if this review isn't written correctly. It's my very first one.
Nellie86 chapter 37 . 3/30
Still reading!

Poor old Cas, managing to screw things up monumentally, (again) and Tab being the one to suffer the consequences.

I love how complicated and how well written this story is. No idea what will happen next.
AzumaApple chapter 37 . 3/30
I'm still reading! I'll never stop reading as long as you keep posting!
WhatsGoingOn chapter 37 . 3/29
Awww Cas, you cutie, we know you tried to do good
Inner-me-is-chaos chapter 37 . 3/28
Okay... his grace? He really gave her some of hs grace? Wow,
Never'd have seen that coming.
Nice input however even as it seems to split the two (just now when they found moments for themselves :[)
I can't await what this means for the future (or rather the next chapter ;))
Always nice to read from you!
Imic
forgottheother1 chapter 37 . 3/28
I just started reading this and I really like it. And I especially love how long the chapters are! Hopefully I'll have better reviews on future chapters... :)
monopolyguy chapter 37 . 3/27
LOVED IT! *dies.* :D
RainbowShelby chapter 36 . 3/20
I love love love this story. The relationship between everyone is amazing and I love how tabby just did seamlessly. I can't wait to read your upcoming chapters.
Shelby