Reviews for So Fell the Angels
Sarcasmsqueen chapter 47 . 7/14
This story is awesome! The way you write it, you make Tabby actually fit in the story and while watching some episodes from season five again today, I kept thinking she would pop out and say her lines because this storyline fits her in so perfectly it just seems like she needs to be there! It was awesome and I really hope you don't abandon this story! You have an awesome talent and I'm 937% jealous!
cerilene.ross chapter 12 . 7/7
You are such a good writer! I love Tab! Your character interaction between your oc's and the boys we all know and love is spot on! This is definitely going on my favorites list. You just got yourself a brand new super fan!
I'm really enjoying this fic. The only thing I would say is that the past tense of drag is dragged not drug. To drug someone is what a sexual predator would do to some girl in a bar and the past tense of that is drugged. The only reason I'm saying this is because it happened multiple times and I cringed a little bit each time I read it. Other than that, I really do like this story and can't wait to read more.
Cashy7183980 chapter 47 . 5/22
I need more TT_TT
Be Your Own Anchor1231 chapter 47 . 1/11
I kinda feel like Don't Let Me Stop You by Kelly Clarkson kinda fits it minus the whole cheating thing from the song or maybe The Crying Game by Nicki Minaj as weird as it sounds.
Sialia-currucoides chapter 32 . 12/27/2015
That was all so sweet I'm cooing here!
Sialia-currucoides chapter 31 . 12/27/2015
I cried reading it too. For a moment there, I thought she was holding onto a piece of her soul or the soul was holding onto her, latching onto the closest person to her mother it could find since future-Tab is... yeah. And the angels left too and Idk if there was heaven anymore in that year.
It's a good thing Castiel left when he did, huh? :'(
Sialia-currucoides chapter 22 . 12/25/2015
I wonder what Heaven does to get that level of obedience...
I have to agree with Tabitha... or well, you. Angels and Demons are similar in many ways but then again, wasn't it Lucifer who made demons? How the hell did he accomplish that? Stole the souls and crushed them until the light went dark? Or stretch them like polythene?
Sialia-currucoides chapter 21 . 12/25/2015
Man... you're one heck of a writer, you know that?
mrsmiawallace88 chapter 20 . 12/11/2015
Gaaah such a sad ending :(
mrsmiawallace88 chapter 19 . 12/11/2015
Pamela's death will always make me so sad. I really liked her :( wonderful chapter, though!
crazykatz411 chapter 47 . 12/10/2015
Will you ever update again? I just binge-read this whole story and now I don't know if it'll continue! But I loved it so so SO much, and I hope you'll be able to add more in the future!
mrsmiawallace88 chapter 18 . 12/9/2015
wonderfully written chapter again! :D
mrsmiawallace88 chapter 15 . 12/8/2015
Damn you for cutting it off at the best part xD no, joke...but I'm so happy Cas finally kissed her properly :D
mrsmiawallace88 chapter 14 . 12/8/2015
Oh wow! That motel scene was so hot!