Reviews for So Fell the Angels
Lillalil chapter 10 . 4/15
Oh I know not to take it on facevalue...The Asgards ars NOT as portrayed in SN either...,
Lillalil chapter 1 . 4/14
Never read slash and prefer to keep it that way. Thanks for writhing that
peygoodwin chapter 47 . 3/15
Love ️
Danny Almeida chapter 47 . 2/21
I really in love with tis fic. Please return to post! Its amazing!
InAllMyYears chapter 47 . 1/9
Wow.
Just... wow.
I waited until I finished the chapters that are currently out before making a review, and I ended up blowing through the whole thing in less than a week, to my dismay. My only complaint is that there isn't more.
I'm so excited to see how Tabitha handles the next season's events, and where she falls in the maelstrom to come. I can see about a million different things happening in regards to Castiel's... decisions (I don't want to spoil anything!), and I can't imagine the path you'll pick for the characters. You have such an obvious talent for creating these thorough characters that fit flawlessly within a universe so many people know so well, and you use it just enough to create a totally new story where one has already been established.
One thing that's frustrating is Castiel's hot and cold aspect when it comes to Tab, which I hope will be definitively addressed soon-I understand his confliction, but I SO HOPE that part of the conflict in the near future has to deal with how his feelings are changed in light of Castiel's upcoming struggles (and I hope it doesn't result in him pushing her away again! ) You make their struggles just interesting and rational enough that they don't get exhausting, but it breaks my heart!
Overall, an artfully written story I can't wait to see more of! :)
Lucifae chapter 47 . 9/20/2016
I absolutely love this story. I mean love. it's brilliantly written, and I admire the way you so flawlessly put Tabitha in the plot of supernatural, as well as not making her so overpowered and perfect that she isn't relatable. I gotta say, too, Azrael was kind of a shock to me when her name was finally mentioned. Tabitha's relationship with Castiel is... frustrating, to say the least, but of course, he's an angel. nothing will ever be simple when it comes to him. I really, really hope you update this soon. it would break my heart if you gave up on it, though I understand if you have actual real-life problems to take care of, lol. stay golden!
xXEndlessImaginationXx chapter 47 . 8/29/2016
This is the best Cas/oc story on here, its really upsetting that you havnt updated in over a year :(
Sarcasmsqueen chapter 47 . 7/14/2016
This story is awesome! The way you write it, you make Tabby actually fit in the story and while watching some episodes from season five again today, I kept thinking she would pop out and say her lines because this storyline fits her in so perfectly it just seems like she needs to be there! It was awesome and I really hope you don't abandon this story! You have an awesome talent and I'm 937% jealous!
cerilene.ross chapter 12 . 7/7/2016
You are such a good writer! I love Tab! Your character interaction between your oc's and the boys we all know and love is spot on! This is definitely going on my favorites list. You just got yourself a brand new super fan!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/9/2016
I'm really enjoying this fic. The only thing I would say is that the past tense of drag is dragged not drug. To drug someone is what a sexual predator would do to some girl in a bar and the past tense of that is drugged. The only reason I'm saying this is because it happened multiple times and I cringed a little bit each time I read it. Other than that, I really do like this story and can't wait to read more.
Cashy7183980 chapter 47 . 5/22/2016
I need more TT_TT
Be Your Own Anchor1231 chapter 47 . 1/11/2016
I kinda feel like Don't Let Me Stop You by Kelly Clarkson kinda fits it minus the whole cheating thing from the song or maybe The Crying Game by Nicki Minaj as weird as it sounds.
Sialia-currucoides chapter 32 . 12/27/2015
That was all so sweet I'm cooing here!
Sialia-currucoides chapter 31 . 12/27/2015
I cried reading it too. For a moment there, I thought she was holding onto a piece of her soul or the soul was holding onto her, latching onto the closest person to her mother it could find since future-Tab is... yeah. And the angels left too and Idk if there was heaven anymore in that year.
It's a good thing Castiel left when he did, huh? :'(
Sialia-currucoides chapter 22 . 12/25/2015
I wonder what Heaven does to get that level of obedience...
I have to agree with Tabitha... or well, you. Angels and Demons are similar in many ways but then again, wasn't it Lucifer who made demons? How the hell did he accomplish that? Stole the souls and crushed them until the light went dark? Or stretch them like polythene?