Reviews for So Fell the Angels
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 47 . 4/27
bitch meg dont be kissing tabithas angel. honestly i do like meg i just thought the romance between her and cas was extremely cliche and weird and it totally screwed with her personality. that confession she and cas had they need to do that more and stop avoiding it. jesus cas sucks at keeping his angel blades. dont be trying to steal her unicorn though meg cause cas is all hers and she is all his even if they are being stupid right now. if meg doesnt try to steal her man i bet her and tab are gonna have this frenemy thing going on. shes relieved when meg gets away probably cause they are rather similar. im glad she is noticing something wrong with cas hopefully she figures it out soon and tries to convince him not to do it. im guessing the scence with meg watching cas in the hospital and any romance between them will be happening with tabitha instead right? god i wonder what cas will be like with all those souls inside him towards tabitha i mean right now he is already very protective possessive. why does crowley call her charlie? i hope she goes back to her normal looks as well now that she is back
grapejuice101 chapter 47 . 4/27
OMG I love it! I like to see more Tab/Cas scenes and I would love to see Crowley wanting Tab to be his Queen more.
Yes. Yes.
flewjena chapter 47 . 4/26
Oh my goodness. I would just like to say that i absolutely feel in love with your story not too long ago, and my god i have checked it every day hoping that it got updated. Had my day literally made when you delivered yet another amazing chapter! I love your writing so much because of how well developed Tabitha is and how you seemlessly add her into the episodes which in turn whenever i go back to watch episodes of supernatural i wonder what happened to Tabitha Haha. Seriously though, incredible story! Have to say i wait on batted breath for your updates and am never disappointed. Love love love it!
Inner-me-is-chaos chapter 47 . 4/26
Thank you for this long and awesome chapter!
I like jealous Cas and jealous Tab... Meg is just the perfect person as trigger!
Love to hear From you
One
Kiwiambrosia chapter 47 . 4/25
:D yayayay update! Great chapter!
Spot'sGalFrom1899 chapter 47 . 4/24
Love it as always. Okay I got to admit. Sometimes I ship her and Crowley just a little bit. More as a love spell Crack ship but still xD It's weird. Can't wait for more!
This whole chapter. Yes.
jennieterry81 chapter 46 . 3/19
im all caught up now i love this story keep those update coming please and thank you
Lmao at Cas's sly lil comments. Loved this chapter! Update soon
carleesy chapter 46 . 3/3
OoooooOOOOooo another mystery...
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 46 . 3/3
my god castiel learn to whisper. wait was he killed and if so by what? I mean I didn't care for the guy but I didn't think he would be killed off
wolfenergy17 chapter 46 . 3/2
I just started reading this story less than two days ago, wnd I gotta say it is pretty good. I was a little apprehensive about reading another sis fic and reading a story where Cas is the main love intrest, since I usually go for Dean/OC pairings. But I started reading and couldn't stop! I absolutely adore the plot you have going and how you have integrated Tabby into the original storyline so well. I am definitely putting this story on my alerts and am looking forward to the next chapter, especially after that cliffhanger!
onethousandmoths chapter 46 . 3/2
I almost jumped out of my skin when I saw that you posted a new chapter. My face it hurt from smiling so much ( but it fell a little when I saw it wasn't in Angels With One Wing ;] ). Devoured this chapter up, but that cliffhanger! You're a cruel, cruel woman. Brilliant, but cruel. I can't wait for another update. As much as I was dying for a new chapter, I'm sorry to hear that you were sick. I hope you get back to 100% soon. I'll send some good healing vibes your way!
Kiwiambrosia chapter 46 . 3/2
I knew it! Poor Tabby, the kiss of death follows with her. Isn't that like every man she's slept with is dead? Well except Cort, but I'm sure that's coming... Ugh, love love love this story.