Reviews for So Fell the Angels
RainbowShelby chapter 36 . 3/20
I love love love this story. The relationship between everyone is amazing and I love how tabby just did seamlessly. I can't wait to read your upcoming chapters.
Shelby
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 36 . 3/5
LOVED THIS, great job C:
eiahlaie chapter 36 . 3/4
Not even an iron chastity belt can keep Cass from his sexy times!

Poor girl got a little carried away by Famines hunger, as did Cass tbh. Though I do admire their self control, they didn't eat one another alive.

Managing to draw blood from an angel though, hats off to Tabitha.
roxylove7 chapter 36 . 3/3
How does Dean not see it lol makes me giggle everytime lol yet again another wonderful chapter :) and one red velvet or maybe a dozen on your way lol ;)
monopolyguy chapter 36 . 3/3
Loved this chapter, can't wait to read the next one you truly are an amazing writer brilliant job once again!
K.Lynx chapter 1 . 2/24
Oh my goodness. I'm so glad I finally found something with a female OC! I noticed a lot of slash too, & while I do love me some of that, I was getting really tired of ALL the stories being like that.

Keep writing, pleeeeeeeeease!
Lizzy B chapter 35 . 2/22
That was adorable! Great story! Update soon please!
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 35 . 2/21
Loooooved this chapter,so good and love gab .:3 he is my favorite angel lol.
Inner-me-is-chaos chapter 1 . 2/20
Well, this story might not have gone anywhere (at least in the context you wanted it to), but it was nice to read and a funny escapade.
However, I can't deny that I love the chapters with some substance more.
Love to see from you again,
Imic
monopolyguy chapter 35 . 2/19
Amazing chapter! First I just wanted to say how much I love the alternate universe that Tab was placed in. It was so much like the TV show it was like what would happen if she was actually placed into the TV show which was pretty different and it was a stretch, I know, and it was a good stretch, brilliantly portrayed!

Also, I couldn't help but cry when she met the different Cas. Everything about those two just make me fall in love with them they're such great characters, I love it! And I love how even in any alternate universe, tab and Cas still end up together. Loved the part where Tab realizes she's in love with Cas, I hope she tells him in the future. Great chapter, and I can't wait for the next one!
Jen chapter 35 . 2/19
OMG this chapter was incredible, I really really can't wait till the next one! Plus now I wish even more that Tabitha could be in the actual show, they need a strong female character and having a sister would just add a different perspective to everything! Plus who doesn't love Tabitha/Castiel!
WhatsGoingOn chapter 35 . 2/19
SHE BETTER NOT SAY YES, NOPE NOPE
roxylove7 chapter 35 . 2/19
I literally shrieked when I saw your update :) I personally enjoyed this chapter :) thank you for updating :)
eiahlaie chapter 35 . 2/19
A-freaking-maxing.

I don't really mind how long the wait is when your chapters are always so good.

The cross over to a different universe was a little slow but there was still plenty of fun.

And getting to take the same angels first time twice. How many people can boast that. Only a Winchester of course... XD
RHatch89 chapter 35 . 2/18
Awesome universe-switching chapter :)
357 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »