Reviews for So Fell the Angels
Kiwichan916 chapter 23 . 5/26/2013
Amazing chapter! I bet Sam is really going to regret what he's done later. Poor baby DX and yes! This update was super fast haha
Cuckoo on a String chapter 23 . 5/26/2013
Tension! Lots of tension! And I like the new titles you mentioned in the A/N. Very nice. Can't wait for more, as usual!
the-autumn-leaves chapter 22 . 5/24/2013
I devoured this story in a night and I cant wait for another update! This story is so fantastic! Thank You!
WhatsGoingOn chapter 22 . 5/21/2013
I'M STILL READING THIS, AND YES, I'M SOBBING, THANKS!
TheDancingShadow chapter 22 . 5/21/2013
I Love it! please please update. I was sooo pissed at Castiel for what he did to Tabitha. You deserve a Castiel wrapped in a bow:) maybe I'll let you borrow mine:p
Cuckoo on a String chapter 22 . 5/21/2013
Fantastic chapter! As for continuing in this story in another - honestly not a big deal to me. So long as you continue the story SOMEWHERE, I'm happy. My vote is for whatever makes you more comfortable as a writer.
rachelraaay chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
Another great chapter!

Also, pleaaaase give this story some closure if you decide to end it...I really love the story and the characters (Tabitha is great) so I would love for you to continue!
dietrich2234 chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
Loved this chapter! can't wait for the next one!
Rinnu500 chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
(First of all I'm in a rush so I didn't have time to login)
I haven't had time to read your chapters till now, due to being busy... But I really like them c: You should definitely continue! You're a talented writer and I like the twists you add to the plot. And I love Tabitha's and Castiel's interactions to death. Keep up the good work!
Nymph.Naji chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
omg so much going on, i feel so bad for tabby like my heart hurts for her.
Dame de coeur chapter 21 . 5/20/2013
Hey :)

I don't know 'Supernatural' at all so it's really interesting to read your story.

Tabitha is a great character, likable and yet flawed. It'ts nice to see a well-written woman in a world where, it seems, men are a majority.

The relationship between Tabitha and Castiel is very well-written, it's a delight to follow their problematic but believable story.

I have first read your LotR stories, and I really liked them. When I have time I will review them and leave a longer review here (and read your more recent chapter) :)

Well done, see you!
Nimith531 chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
This is by far one of my fav Castiel fics. I look forward to these updates, please continue!
This chapter was an emotional rollercoaster and was amazing. Keep up the great work please!
Mayrem chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
Off course we're still reading this! And you shouldn't question that, I love it!
animelover56348 chapter 22 . 5/19/2013
Andddd the dreaded chapter arrives. Well at least myself for it lol. I'm still iffy on whether to split this story I'm worried you'll magically stop writing like most authors when they split these thongs. But ur talented enough for me to trust u enough that you'll get the job done.
Kiwichan916 chapter 22 . 5/19/2013
I absolutely adore this story! Please update as soon as you can
516 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »