Reviews for So Fell the Angels
sweetkiwi604 chapter 17 . 3/25/2013
Definitely thought Bobby was a goner for a second! As always another amazing chapter!
fanfreak4ever chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
I was going to kill you for killing Bobby, but then Cas came along and then they had sex and... OH GOD WHAT IS DEAN GOING TO DO WHEN HE TRIES TO TAKE CAS TO THE WHORE HOUSE OH GOD OH MY FUCKING GOD THEY WILL KNOW THAT TABITHA AND CASTIEL ARE A COUPLE BY THEN RIGHT? BECAUSE IF THEY DON'T SOMEONE IS GOING TO GET SHOT: EITHER ME BY WAY OF SUICIDE OR TABITHA BY WAY OF SAM AND DEAN'S SHOTGUNS.

SERIOUSLY. HOW THE FUCK IS THIS EVER GOING TO SMOOTH OVER. FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK. YOU'RE KILLING ME SLOWLY WITH TORTURE AND KNIVES AND THE WORST PART IS THAT I ENJOY IT. FUCK IT. I DON'T CARE. THIS IS AWESOME. PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THE HELLFIRE AND BRIMSTONE THAT OUR EMOTIONS HAVE TURNED INTO.
Nymph.Naji chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
YAY!
I'm sooo glad Bobby is ok, this chapter made me cry for so many different reasons :D but I loved every second of it!
Shadowed-Shikyo chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
Agh, so emotional! Poor Tabby, she tried so hard to save Mikey. I can only imagine what Dean will say when he finds out that it was trap. He'll probably put her on house arrest and won't let her go off by herself anymore. I wonder what Lilith wants with her?

Yay Cas and Tabby! Judging by the timeline, we're somewhere around Sex and Violence? So that means Death takes a Holiday and On the Head of a Pin is coming up soon. Oooh, that's going to be good. Can't wait!
ImmortalWar chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
...Brilliant...perfect really. I love a good Castiel and OC story. Thank you very much for writing it. I look forward to more.
animelover56348 chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
Well you might need to open up a rehab cause I think were all seriously addicted now lol XD. Seriously though this story is GOLD. Every character REMAINS in character and Tabitha fits in the story as if she were made for it. This isn't just fanfiction. This is genuine talent and we don't get that much around here. Especially not with Supernatural I'm afraid. Please update soon!

*Ur newest fan animelover56348(Raven)*
animelover56348 chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
U hate fallouts. Why can't people just be honest with themselves and others and continue the DAMN HAPPY SEXY TIME FOR US STARVED READERS! ...sorry you had to read that lololol XD.
animelover56348 chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
Go big or go home homey what is this! Lol seriously though i think Supernatural is a pretty mature show despite what it does leave out. Even then I think its only because they have to lol. Besides you can't just run sexy Cas goodness and say I might not get it! That's cruel lol.
animelover56348 chapter 13 . 3/19/2013
Yessss more Cas fluff Mwahaha lol.
animelover56348 chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
Gah poor Cas all confused and the sad part is that as soon as he excepts that having emotions isn't all bad there gonna go and kidnap him lol. Sighhh.
RaspberryRose chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
Great chapter. Cant wait for the next one. More Cass please :)
animelover56348 chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
I adore these moments with her and Cas. I realllly wanna know what's special about her now but I guess I'll have to be patient. All I can think about though is how eventually Cas is gonna go cold on her again after they torture him in heaven but they'll be alright I'm sure lol. Anyway onwards with this amazing story yes! Lolol
Guest chapter 16 . 3/18/2013
Pleeeease update this.
animelover56348 chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
You're very good at keeping everyone in character. Especially. Cas. Not many people do that well in a story like this but its wonderfully done so far.
animelover56348 chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Me likey where this is heading ;D lol. So far this seems like a winner! I've only ever read one other good CASXOC story that actually finished. Hopefully this will be another one lol.
463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »