Reviews for So Fell the Angels
Cuckoo on a String chapter 22 . 5/21/2013
Fantastic chapter! As for continuing in this story in another - honestly not a big deal to me. So long as you continue the story SOMEWHERE, I'm happy. My vote is for whatever makes you more comfortable as a writer.
rachelraaay chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
Another great chapter!

Also, pleaaaase give this story some closure if you decide to end it...I really love the story and the characters (Tabitha is great) so I would love for you to continue!
dietrich2234 chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
Loved this chapter! can't wait for the next one!
Rinnu500 chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
(First of all I'm in a rush so I didn't have time to login)
I haven't had time to read your chapters till now, due to being busy... But I really like them c: You should definitely continue! You're a talented writer and I like the twists you add to the plot. And I love Tabitha's and Castiel's interactions to death. Keep up the good work!
Nymph.Naji chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
omg so much going on, i feel so bad for tabby like my heart hurts for her.
Dame de coeur chapter 21 . 5/20/2013
Hey :)

I don't know 'Supernatural' at all so it's really interesting to read your story.

Tabitha is a great character, likable and yet flawed. It'ts nice to see a well-written woman in a world where, it seems, men are a majority.

The relationship between Tabitha and Castiel is very well-written, it's a delight to follow their problematic but believable story.

I have first read your LotR stories, and I really liked them. When I have time I will review them and leave a longer review here (and read your more recent chapter) :)

Well done, see you!
Nimith531 chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
This is by far one of my fav Castiel fics. I look forward to these updates, please continue!
This chapter was an emotional rollercoaster and was amazing. Keep up the great work please!
Mayrem chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
Off course we're still reading this! And you shouldn't question that, I love it!
animelover56348 chapter 22 . 5/19/2013
Andddd the dreaded chapter arrives. Well at least myself for it lol. I'm still iffy on whether to split this story I'm worried you'll magically stop writing like most authors when they split these thongs. But ur talented enough for me to trust u enough that you'll get the job done.
Kiwichan916 chapter 22 . 5/19/2013
I absolutely adore this story! Please update as soon as you can
Sandra part 2 chapter 22 . 5/19/2013
(always) read this story. It's adictive! As for the marking it as complete, i'd say no. I don't know, don't really like it that way. Anyways, how did Castiel react to Tab's words? Like, his real feelings on it? Can't wait to read next chapter!
Sandra chapter 22 . 5/19/2013
I'm sooooo sorry about not reviewing (?) the last episodes, I usually go on my phone to read and really, really hate doing (review) from here, but forget to do it while on my laptop. I will aaaalways
Axarell chapter 22 . 5/19/2013
Don't quit. D:

To be honest, I haven't read the beginning of the story yet, not all of it at least. I skipped around to make sure that I was going to like where it was going, cause sometimes I read long stories and then bam 180 I have to quit. But yours is awesome and I'm reading through it slowly, but surely when I have time off from class.
DraconisPatronus chapter 22 . 5/19/2013
No! Omg still definitely interested in this story! It is literally one of my favorites onthis site :)
animelover56348 chapter 21 . 5/14/2013
I cracked up when I read my part XD I was like "it would be the complete opposite of wat I said u sly dig u XD" Thanks so much for putting me in and feel free to do it ag anytime! I loved this chapter (as usual with your work). I'm concerned about you splitting up the story just bc most authors that do that end up not completing it. Don't know why but that's the patterrn. Can't wait till you update again!
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »