Reviews for Knowing The Score
Perfection
lexkygleek chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Loved it. :)
Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Idk about everyone else but I have always been in love with brettiago. And their needs to be more brettiago. Plz plzz make more! :)
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Beautiful! I'm so glad you decided to challenge yourself with this prompt. Thanks for sharing. :o)
pleasegirldontyoudieonme chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I thought that was BEAUTIFUL! I love how it wasn't just Brett and Santiago that were genderswapped, but everyone. That was awesome. And I lost my shit at "Salt Motta", that was HILARIOUS. Aside from a couple of pronoun mix ups, which, obviously would happen, it was perfect! I imagine it was so hard to write, given that we're so set in our ways of who Santana and Brittany are as people. You did this so wonderfully. Kudos!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
That was beautiful :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
really great one shot you should write more gender swap fics. keep up the great work.
gracielovesyou chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I've never really read Brettiago before, it's just never really come up when I was looking for fics but after reading this I've taken a shine to them and this fic is absolutely adorable. :)
Anna chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Perfect, just perfect. I love Brettiago and wish there were more fics like this, keep on writing.
Glee4ever123 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I loved it I want to see one where they r already an open couple and r all lovey dovey in front of people. This was great though. I felt the love.
Awkward Turtleduck chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is just amazing. I've read some Brettiago stories, and found only a few of them that I liked. This one's pretty good in retelling the whole prom drama, and making it Brettiago's and not just some echo of canon!Brittana. Haha I don't know if I'm making sense. But I like this, I like this very much.

And the ending made me go 'Aw, my little shipper heart, it melts.'
xxKOEMI-CHANxx chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Very cute gender-swap! LOVED IT !
BrittSnixx173 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I loved it! Different but good!
tubbingtonheights chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I'm always up for a good Brettiago, but unfortunately there aren't many. I was so excited you were writing this that I found myself squinting at the computer screen, trying to read the few sentences that could be seen when you posted that photo on tumblr of you writing and watching a movie. You definitely did not disappoint and I will be rereading this whenever I'm in the Brettiago mood. Great job!