Reviews for the lost boys
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 7/1
I would utterly adore reading more of this. Thanks for sharing.
lkrumwiede chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Is there any more? Please?
Dean's Worshiper chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
i wish u would have continued it :( loved the story
Sanshal chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Oh, please continue!
A Jones chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Love this series so much! I've got all the stories bookmarked for easy reading access. Is this another one shot, or will there be more someday? Please tell me there will be more!
Akira Ijyuin chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Hi! Last night i came here and found this wonderful story. I don't know if you'll update any time soon, but it would be great :).
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Awesome! I really like this first chapter, the way you're bringing all of the stories together with Dean's white dog and Sam and John coming to find him and Gordon trying to take on apprentices. Can't wait to see where this goes!
Jeanne chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This is wonderful! Would love to read more.
AJones chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Hi! Just checking in on what this wonderfully chilling version of Dean has been up to. I've been deeply enamored of Wildhunter!Dean since I first found Nicnivin. It was intriguing to see Ellen's reaction to him and get a glimpse of what his changes from an outside perspective. That said, I'm waiting with bated breath to see Sam and John's reaction to a Dean who is not only willing and able to stand up for himself but has actually moved on from being their tug-of-war rope. It will be fascinating to see how much, if any, of his heart they still hold. Please keep up the wonderful job and remember we poor fans waiting anxiously to see what the next chapter brings!
Tamashiitori chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
What a frighteningly lovely persona you've created for our dear Dean! I read Nicnivin long ago and you tore my heart out for him. I loved all the possibilities left at the end of the tale and I'm so glad you're letting us have another chapter of his story. It's good to see him having begun to really grow into his power as the lord of Hunt
JosieQ chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I don't often write reviews, but you are an amazing word-crafter. I love this alternate universe you've got going and am desperate to see it continue! This version of Dean sends chills up my spine. Lovely, deadly and creepy. Beautiful!
PoetTraveler chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I've really enjoyed the other stories in this verse and look forward to where you're going with this!
frostfalcon chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I'm looking forward to this... the others were gems and I'm glad that you are writing again!
Lykaia chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Yay!

I've read 'Nicnivin', but I never knew there was more there until I found the post over at LJ. So glad that there is more AND that you keep on writing!