Reviews for Had I Known
scribbled.ink chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
I know this is from over 3 years ago, but I can't help myself from reviewing. I'm not even sure if you'll see this, considering you aren't active on fanfiction anymore. I don't even know if you're still into fanfiction, or Young Justice.

This story, although it's short- almost 700 words- broke my heart, and sealed it together again so I could physically type this up.

I've read hundreds of hurt/comfort, suicide, tragedy, mental-disorder related fics. More than any other genre. I'm drawn to them, in a sense I connect to them. This right here, this work of art, touch me more than any other story along the same lines has in a while.

All while reading, I glimpse back at my own trials of depression, self harm, and attempted suicide. I saw Wally before me, and recognized the look he'd have in his eyes as ones I'd see in the mirror everyday. I saw Robin standing beside him, feeling out of place, confused, hurt, and determined just as my own 'Robin' would stand beside me in the same situations. Although short, it's still powerful. It's still important, meaningful, beautiful.

Again, maybe you won't ever see this. Maybe you hate this fic and how it's written- but none of that matters, because to me, it's one-of-a-kind. A masterpiece. This is true reality, this is real world problems, real struggles, realism within a story meant for fictional characters. It's almost ironic, how Wally had seen so many deaths before, but those three shook him more than any other, so much he'd take his own life. And that is exactly what makes this so special. So unique, and powerful. Thank you for writing this.
Reader IM chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Short and depressing , why in hell am I reading this….
kat8615 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
poor wally... feeling the feels
numbuh13m chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
awe
Ally Marton chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Dear lord, I nearly hyperventilated on angst. O_O Need... to find... FLUFF!

Dark dark dark, but I'm glad even with all of that you managed to throw in the silver lining that Rob's there and he'll help him through it.
But so, freaking, DARK.

;)
Ally
Forever Frosted chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I absolutely adore The Fray and this is one of my favourite songs. Must say, this fic is pretty good. Considering I never read stuff like this.
Now excuse me whilst I pick up the millions of pieces of my heart.
NeckoFury chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
That's s so sad poor Wally!

Monochromer chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This was really sad... But beautifully written:). It'll be really wonderful if you could continue it!
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
D; that's just horrible... my poor little heart, you just wounded it...
schubskie chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Awwwwww *sobs* B-Barry...Wally...*sobs some more* it was beautiful but too sad! D;
pottyandweezlbe89 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Wow what a great read
xxellabearxx chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Really really good ;)
Tater chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Please continue this! I grovel before thy PLEASE!
Bayllarina chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
That was flippin' amazing!