Reviews for Reversed Revenge
LoonyLoopyLisa chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This seems very interesting. I would be curious to see how it progressed through the years. I hope one day you choose to continue the story.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
OH man that was good. I always wanted a story where Mary survived and it was John who was the victim. I wondered how the boys would have turned out - would she have been a hunter instead of wanting the normal life? I don't think she would have left them as much as John did but I still think she would have gone back to the hunting and teaching the boys to protect themselves. She would have probably taught them about the supernatural things and had more of a handle on it then John did. John basically started from scratch where as Mary would have known a lot more and known about other resources.

Thank you.
sammynanci chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Ohhh! John dead? Mary is alone with his boys? Great idea!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
That would make an interesting change to the boys lives to have the more experienced hunter Mary alive rather than John.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Oh man this one was awesome and I loved how you switched out John with Mary even though it was just as sad. Great story idea and I wouldn't mind seeing some more of this story idea continued but only if you want.

Loved it and great work as always!

-Lin
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Very interesting idea, and wonder if it had been John who died and Mary who lived whether she would have given up the hunt for the demon and give her boys a normal life. Guess that is one thing we will never know for sure!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Really interesting concept. Mary didn't want her children raised in the life, but I wonder if that promise would have held up if she had stood in John's shoes.

Nicely done.
Kirabaros chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
An AU where it is Mary that lives and John dies. Interesting. It seems that determination and revenge is part of the Winchester name no matter which side of the family.
mb64 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Very interesting concept here.

Well done drabble.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Wow. A fascinating idea - to replace the roles. How different their lives could've been. Though maybe she would never be able to let it go... Still, I imagine that her kids would always have played the most important role in her life.

Great drabble!

xx Kate
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Thought provoking idea...
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Excellent idea! I wonder if this would have been true. Thanks for writing
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Isn't that always the way with love? Can't give up. Not yet.

I love this, where John dies instead of Mary, very interesting.

I would love a possible sequel?
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Hm, very interesting... if the roles had been reversed... nice drabble, and thanks for the birthday wishes!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Hmmm... Ideas are forming. That might be fun to make a multi-chapter story out of this.