Reviews for Xtonic Sunburns
Doctor Whom chapter 1 . 3/2/2017
This is a brilliant writing of the untold aftermath of my favourite Doctor Who episode. The part about the hostess (coupled with my sad music playing in the background) made me cry. Kudos to you.
pharohtrinity chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
what a beautiful work. this really does give justice to each of the characters. and seriously my heart broke with Donna and the Doctor.
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
I'm a sucker for "Midnight" fanfiction done well, and this is definitely one of those. Brilliant work, looking into the lives of each person on that bus, the aftermath, and how it affected them afterword. It was accurate, and gave me a bunch of feels that I don't know what to do with. All in all, Fantastic!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Well written and in expanding on each character's way of dealing with the situation, I think you do each of them justice, showcasing their weakness without making them out to be complete monsters, because that is precisely how the humans were portrayed in this haunting episode. A great companion fic. The second last paragraph is tough, but the last line hits really, really hard. Thank you for writing this.
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
So sad. I loved it!
MunVPurplePotato chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
There is a reason why midnight scares me to death. Twelve in the morning I'm always on my tablet reading. I don't dare look out my window. Once at Ten something I was left all alone at my house last week. My bedroom door was Open and like always I Put a rock in front to keep it in place, except, the door was Open enough to where a person could stand hidden behind it. Now remember that I have a heavy rock in front of the door so it won't close. It was like a horror movie, it started to close veeeerry slowly. I might as well as been stone as still as I was lying. It was dark, and cold, scary, I couldn't help but think of the one line in midnight, 'In the dark, and the cold, and look at you, full of warmth, and blood, it just popped in my head like a suggestion. All sorts of quotes from that episode are all I can think about when I remember that. And then the face of boe saying, 'Just remember, you are not alone' so, this is me, terrified of the dark because you want to know a quote that always gets me? 'Monsters are real and ever since silence in the library, I'm not as fond as I once was of libraries. Fucking creepy as hell vashta nerada!
Brown hair and eyes chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
The aftermath. Thanks, it was great.
TheInsaneLoricWhovian chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
:'( This, for some reason, made me sad... Midnight was beyond creepy.
starlingmks chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Next to last sentence it is recounted not recanted. Otherwise very nice.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Awww...good story. I liked it.
inkbender chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Great shortie, summing up each of the characters' reactions.
Sexy Old Girl chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Oh this is good. The last two paragraphs just reached into my chest and squeezed.