Reviews for Homoerotic Homophones (Or The Day Jim Kirk Let it All Hang Out)
Reyka Sivao chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
OMFG that was AMAZING. I read most of it aloud to my roommates today, and you had all three of us in absolute STITCHES. I think my favorite line was the one about the adjustable wind speeds.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Great fun!
Shirekat chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This started out as a vaguely hilarious situation, but the details really made it worthwhile. I nearly cried when I read "traded for a pair of pants," and the whole thing was well-done, all potential plot-holes well-accounted for, and THE DETAILS. OH MY GOD. This was the best thing that's happened to me all week.
Precira chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Oh my god, okay. I think I've read it an appropriate time (2am) and I really couldn't stop laughing, my favorite was Jim staying in the turbolift until Scotty finds him, with Spock's name on his dick close behind. Well done!
PolarLuv chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Omg that was hysterical
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Hee! That's so cute!
bleachdreamer0 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Now that was true crack right there!
MiriRainbowitz chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
"No one ever taught him nakedness was wrong, per say, but clothes were simply right."

It should be "per se".

Aside from that, this was hilarious :D
mizukikage chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Lol! I loved this! Gonna make a sequel?
croquant chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
With one stroke (or in this case, multiple) Vulcan humor has proved itself to be immensely superior to that of Humans XD Enjoyed this fic a lot!
four-nostril chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
"Climbing?" Jim frowns. "A tree, you mean?"
"An… obelisk," Spock says.
I LIKE IT!
That stuff about vulcan calligraphy, is that canon or did you make it?
fukuyama chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Oh my God, that was so damn hilarious! *wipes away the tears from her eyes*
Really now, I was laughing so damn hard, I was glad nobody else was in the house for this half hour! My favourite scene, of course, is the one with Spock and Kirk in the elevator and my favourite line from that scene is "and Jim can see the pedantic tsunami coming from a light year away". Oh my God!

Well, if your goal was to have your readers in heaps on the flour, laughing, convulsing, cackling like hyenas, you have absolutely succeded. I can't imagine a day where this won't crack me up. Congrats on the piece! :D
m chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Actually a good story despite being intended as simply crack humur
BlueStoneArcher chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This was friggin' hilarious. Bravo. I was laughing embarrassingly loudly, in the middle of a family function (where I admittedly shouldn't have been reading this, but still) and it was too good to put down to enjoy without an audience.
Doni chapter 1 . 11/12/2012