Reviews for Know When to Hold 'Em
Francis Bonnifoy chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
this is so awesome i love these pairings
SeventhRing chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
I loved the mix of smut and plot in this. Can't wait to see what happens next, especially since I've run out of Avenger cartoons to watch on Netflix...

Also, I've read a few of your stories now, and they're really good.
Esha Napoleon chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
Nice ;)
Kneoria chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
Is Spiderman going to appear? Im asking because you mentioned Kingpin, who I know from the comics as a Spiderman villain.
whovian42 chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
Don't you love it when stories develop minds of their own?
I do!
Glad to see that Steve is smart enough to simply shove aside Tony's bs.

"Hey, I didn't say a word." Clint protested.
"Yeah. You smirk really loud."

smaller chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
Aw, noooooo, I was hoping the butler wasn't secretly a bad guy. TT_TT (The handy epi-pen was just too suspicious, though. D'awww.)
PhoenixMa'at chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
I have to say you're making me want to have a Stargate marathon. Man I miss that show. So nice to see it mentioned here!
And wow, cold shower needed after this chapter!
Esha Napoleon chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Awesome chapter ;)
Esha Napoleon chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
fantastic story 3
featheredschist chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
Oh, famous last thoughts, Clint. It never is, when the author decides to cliff like that! Well done! Bruce in leather, well then. . Eagerly awaiting your next installment!

PS - Pym, as a pacifist? Interesting.
KevlarKitten chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
Can't wait for more, especially if Pym is getting involved. I have loved him since Clint borrowed his tech in the comics to become Gigantor.
KevlarKitten chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
Okay several parts in the chapter had me howling with laughter. I'm going to keep reading up I had to take a minute to tell you that I appreciate all the star wars references and love the story in general.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
I love this! It's so great!
featheredschist chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
ROFLMAO! Yay two chapters! I'm having hysterics the image of Thor as a Bop'em Clown (I think that's what those were called)!

The 20 questions between Steve and Tony were fun - good job shattering the stereotype that Steve was in any way an innocent by the time he hit the ice. So many don't seem to see that, and while the movie got hung up on how hard a time he had talking to girls, that is not at all necessary, all the time.

Clint and Hulk's interactions are so cute. Love the ending on this chapter. Agree with Clint though, something is rotten in Vegas.
infinitio umbras in lux lucis chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Ending it like that just isn't faaaaiiiiiiiir! I wanna know so bad what happens! please write more soon! this is fantastic! and I abused the exclamation points didn't I...