Reviews for The Take: Freddie Jackson: A Sculpture in Progress
msgemgem chapter 19 . 11/27/2013
i know its been a year since you last updated lol but i recently found your story and i absolutely adore it - i would love to see what happens with freddie and alyson. i hope you can somehow find inspiration again and continue this great story ar atleast come back just to finish it . amazing writing - great characters - amazing story...sorry im gushing lol.
KatieWoo chapter 15 . 9/12/2013
wow you are an awesome writer, this story has me hooked.

as a fellow tom hardy fan i had to look for some The Take fanfics and found this gem.
you write him perfectly and your OC is amazing she's hooked on him, he's her living breathing drug of choice.

this is one of those rare stories that i wish just went on and on. x
Teresa Davies chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
are you going to be updating this story? I keep coming back every now and then to see if it has been updated and as of yet, it hasn't, I hope you are going to finish it, as I cant wait to see what happens next. thank you!
kylabeth13 chapter 19 . 3/28/2013
I have absolutely loved this story! I love TH as Freddie. Brillant story love!
Aur0ra chapter 19 . 3/27/2013
I squealed when I got the notification that you've updated! Haha, but it was a false alarm ;).. However, thank you for letting us know, it means a lot. I love all of your Tom Hardy stories, they are marvelous, so I will be patient and wait for you to get spare time to write and update your stories. Until then, I hope you do well with your exams, good luck and study hard, that's more important :)
teresa davies chapter 18 . 3/8/2013
are you going to be updating soon, i keep checking to see if you have but nothing! i really hope you do, i want to find out whats going to happen!
gherkim chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
I think its really well written. The story is rivoting and easy to follow. And Freddie- I almost have a crush on him! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Sailor-Sutty chapter 18 . 2/10/2013
Promise everyone there will be an update soon, I know some of you are anxiously awaiting :) Promise! xoxo
Teresa davies chapter 18 . 2/10/2013
Will there be an update soon I'm getting withdrawal symptoms! :)
Aur0ra chapter 18 . 2/8/2013
Woaw, your story is really good! This might be embarrassing, but I was crying and my heart ached for these two younglings when reading the last couple of chapters. You did an incredible job with Alyson, she is real. Her love to Freddie and his way of loving her back is written beautifully through their actions and appearances. I am so happy that I found your story, and now I am waiting eagerly for an update!
Aur0ra chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
Oh, this is really sad and waste of life :/.. An escape if reality.. Funny how Freddie tried to"stop" her
Aur0ra chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
Poor thing, she just cant refuse him. I liked her cleanung up, I would probably do it too if it was me. Cant stand when it is too messy..
Aur0ra chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Oh my, she had a wild night and then a day of realisation. Love it
Aur0ra chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
The last thing he said was beautiful. Though, I am so scared for her., Freddie he shows his human side to her, but still...
Aur0ra chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Wow, who wouldnt have given him a kiss there? However, Alyson must be careful :-/