Reviews for Unexpected
NYPDBURN07 chapter 1 . 1/13
Awww I loved this story you should keep it going lol :)
cindythechef chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
3 this was so cute ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
cute
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I love this story!
It was beautifully written
I love Kiki's name at the end :)
Great job
Kudos
Blade
TonysSilverFox chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Awwww! What a great story! I'm glad you killed off Senior-wouldn't mind that happening on the show :-) Great job! :-)
volfan chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Such a sweet story. Love the idea of Tony and Gibbs being parents together. I wonder who the tougher parent would be.
Kagome Avalon chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Did they ever confirm that Senior did kill his own brother? What did they dig up about Senior? Will there be a story about Kaitlyn Kelly DiNozzo-Gibbs growing up? More about Tony's and Jethro's relatonship and marriage?
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Oh yes, when good things ensue after the bad ones ) I have had such a great time reading this story and it is well written and very nicely flowing... Tony is wonderful and Gibbs, is just so himself. My concern when it comes to love stories always is about the characters being OOC, which they so arent here. I love this story, thank you for thinking so kindly of these two awesome men ) It ACTUALLY made me wish this was not only fanfiction. It could be such a great movie.
Pyrate Nyre chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This is the second or third time I have read this story and I love it more each time. I do wish there was a sequel maybe the first year in the life of Kaitlyn Kelly DiNozzo-Gibbs and her two Dad's. Sure would be fun to read.
MyShame7 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Awww...Tony Baby always makes me squishy inside!
I loved the Gibbs "Not ." Yoda moment.
I was just saying tonight how I like Tony a little battered and bruised and here he is!
Such a dark view of Tony's father. I was really not expecting Gibbs to kill him.. This was such a blend of fluff and darkness. Thanks for writing!
karlii chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
What a fun story!
Just the thing to get the day started!
deetayl chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Beautiful! Not a dry eye here.
kellz1pt5 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
For not being a Tibbs fan, I do like this story. Great job!
DiNozzos probie chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Awwww... I loved this! Loved McGee standing up to Senior. Great story, as always!
erl1432 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
You should keep going with this story. I couldnt stop reading. I enjoyed it so much