Reviews for Show Me Who You Really Are
Z
Space chapter 1 . 1/7
y
TimelessReader chapter 9 . 1/9
Glad to see this updated again. Nice update.
Time chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
X
squee545 chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
i would love to see what happens next update soon plz
Lushcoltrane chapter 9 . 11/14/2014
I really like this story and reread the previous chapters before this one. This is fun but I hate that yet another stumbling block is dropped in front of Jade.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
Great chapter please update soon
Day6 chapter 8 . 11/13/2014
Eletrickkid chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
Damn you! I need more...ok that may have come on a little strong, but yes this is a great story and I must see the rest of it. I didn't stay up til 5 A.M. on a Wednesday...well Thursday now, reading a story because I hate it...it's so good. Though I will have to hate on you for the dream sequence...makin me think things were goin good. Anything this is a long review and sorry about that, keep up the good work with the story, hope to read more soon
T0ran chapter 9 . 11/12/2014
Oh, update on this one. Yay.
I honestly had to think for a moment before I remembered which fic this was. Awesome to see you back after quite some time, I really enjoyed this story. Well worth the wait.

I just realized both Tori and Jade have twins/doppelgängers in this story, I guess that's quite unique; could lead to some amusing situations. I'm not sure if Jade and Izzy are identical or not, but now I imagine both pairs swapping roles for a day without knowing the other pair did the same.

And someone from Tori's past appears, apparently an ex or old flame, not one of her bullies. I'm, as a rule, always a little vary of OCs, but we'll see where this goes.

I really hope to see you update more again soon, great job.
chase19 chapter 9 . 11/12/2014
Just glad your around, update again :)
ScottyBgood chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
Poor Jade, she just doesn't seem to have a way back to Tori. Cat may try, and so might everyone else, but with each step forward, jade is pushed one back, or another mountain rises in between them. But for Jade, this new student is just the latest in her line of potential tortures as she tries to finds some way to let Tori know she's sorry.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
You messed with my fucking emotions bro. Not cool, I thought yay finally they can be together but noooo you jade to go and fucking make it a dream. That was really shitty of you. Sorry if I hurt you feeling I'm just emotional and love your story please keep writing it. So yeah you made me pissed. Then you went and wrote that poem and I have a person who is very dear to me named Gabrielle and your poem hit me hard. So then you made me cry. Tonight has been an emotional roller coaster. I love your story. Please let them be together jade needs some tori loving and tori just needs loving and Trina and cat are just to cute so thy need to et together too. Once again good job.
tiana.cruz.7 chapter 8 . 8/24/2014