Reviews for To Search Inside Your Soul
Angellufy chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
It is sad that Buffy decided to... to kill her own soul in a way.

This is just interesting. Giles now knows that Angel is working for The Powers. He can't hold a grudge against him when The Powers believe the ensouled vampire.

He also knows that Angel and Buffy are connected. Maybe in that connection lies the way to save her.
Angellufy chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Cordelia is such a bitch! This was the first wrong decision that Angel did. He had to have money hidden somewhere from the time he was evil. He could have spend that money he earned evil-doing in good-doing so it would be sort of a payback.

I am still finding it funny that The Powers allowed this to happen without a saying in it. It was rather ironic that Cordelia, who started Angel's deviation from his redemption with this charging people, was the one to supposedly bring him back in You're Welcome!

Pffft! Ridiculous!

In another note, it is good to see the Scoobies notice that Buffy isn't herself because that is something I've found horrible in the show. They never saw she was suffering or understand. The way they treated her when she came back after sending Angel to hell is still appalling to me. None of her friends asked what happened, what she went through.

Funnily, It was Giles, who was portrayed as the old man disconnected from youth, that showed the most concern for her. He forced her to talk about it in the guise of the spell for Acathala back in Beauty and Beast (if I am not wrong).
Angellufy chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
When you say that her soul is dying, you literally mean it? That would give a whole lot of a dimension to all the turmoil that Buffy went through after Angel left.

Or is it just kind of sleeping somewhere? You know... this story kind of remembers me of "Bring Me To Life" from Evanescence.

Both of these two made a lot of stupid decisions after that smoke moment in the streets of SunnyHell after Mayor explosion.
Opalbrat chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
Great story. :) I can't wait to read more.
SMGbest chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
Very good chapter)
The scene in the show, when Cordelia and Doyle thought that Angel wants to kill himself, these phrases "it's not worth it" and "You can't let her get to you like this. You'll meet someone else", Angel' smiling and how he said it "We said our good-byes, no need to stir any of this up again", - he really decided to get over Buffy, I hated it!
I so wonder what you'll do with this episode, I'm hoping for a big change, and I don't mean the happy ending, where Angel stayed human.
Please update soon)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
I was so annoyed that Willow was allowed to suffer because of Oz, Xander - because of Anya, and Giles - because of Jenny (though they hardly were a couple), but Buffy had to be all smiles after Angel's leaving. It's just amazing that Scoobies did try to help her and turned to Angel. And thanks for no Riley and Parker, Joss had our nerves with these idiots.
Very good description of the action in LA (and you're not watching the show). I never believed that Cordelia could really grew up, selfish stupid bitch she is. And of course, Angel doesn't know anything about Buffy, thanks Cordelia, I hope some demon eat her very soon.
SMGbest chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
Good chapter)
So... doesn't look like Buffy wants to go to LA and confront Angel... or she wants? Her reaction to the end of this chapter made me think that she may fall into an emotional coma.
angel098756 chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
This chapter was amazing! I cannot tell you how much I am loving this story please please update soon!
angel098756 chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Oh wow you totally got the characters down! Its so hard to find stories that actually have the characters right, cannot wait to read the next chapter and find out what is up with Buffy!
angel098756 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This story is amazing I absolutely love the detail you put into Buffy's feelings very visual!
SMGbest chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Yeah Angel, break Buffy's heart, and then wonder what's wrong with her. So, Buffy loses her soul, because her soul mate doesn't with her, right? Eventually, she can give up and let to some vampire to finish everything.
I so hope that you will do a happy twist of episode IWRY.
SMGbest chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Hmm... where was lost my second review?
Excellent chapter!
I was very annoyed that in the show Willow was allowed to suffer because of Oz, Xander - because of Anya, Giles - because of Jenny (though they barely had a relationship), but Buffy had to be all smiles when Angel left her. Well, here they decided to help her and turned to Angel. And thanks that there is no Riley and Parker, Joss is such a cruel man.
A good description of the action in LA. And of course, Angel didn't know about Buffy, thank Cordelia, this selfish stupid bitch, I hope some demon eat her very soon.
SMGbest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Great start! This's a good time line for the story, and the possibility to change a lot, and don't follow the episodes strictly.
I like the description of Buffy's feelings, she really was never able get over the fact that her true love left her.
Actually, for me, "Angel" was so much scourge and disappointment. He took money for help, was obsessed with Darla, had a son with her, fell in love with Cordelia, headed an evil law firm, was sleeping with a werewolf... I hated Angel in this show.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2